PDA

View Full Version : Titans losing.

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Titans about to lose to the bengals ! This will help give us a game and a half lead. :)

jaayteetx
11-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Watching the game, a side note, Marv Albert is terrible at play by play. I often wonder if he is watching the same game.

brakos82
11-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Watching the game, a side note, Marv Albert is terrible at play by play. I often wonder if he is watching the same game.

:lol: I have the Bengals radio stream going.

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Yeah the bengals have a pretty good team IMO. I am loving watching the titans lose, and now fake an injury to get the clock stopped.

jaayteetx
11-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah the bengals have a pretty good team IMO. I am loving watching the titans lose, and now fake an injury to get the clock stopped.

Don't think that was faking, I could be wrong.

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 06:20 PM

I watched the Niner game on the computer while watching our game and I think Darryl Johnston (color, not play-by-play of course) was at least as clueless today...lol.

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Don't think that was faking, I could be wrong.

looked like he was faking to me, after 30 sec he gets up and walks off the field. they werent even looking at any specific body part.

jaayteetx
11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Tacks lose!

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Shame for shame. FO, Titans (Colts and Jags too, for that matter)

kiwitexansfan
11-06-2011, 06:31 PM
So Texans fans, how does it feel to win the worst (whoops, NFC West), second worst division in football?

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 06:33 PM
so texans fans, how does it feel to win the worst (whoops, nfc west), second worst division in football?

PHUKING AWESOME!!!!

Sometime I wonder if you are a fan, there, Kiwi.

houstonspartan
11-06-2011, 06:47 PM
So Texans fans, how does it feel to win the worst (whoops, NFC West), second worst division in football?

So, how were we supposed to respond to the fact that the rest of the division is horrible? Lose on purpose?

Ok, so, the AFC South is a mess. So? And? Should we hang our heads in shame? Lose games so we can make Tenn, Jax and Indy feel better? What?

Hell, look at the envy and jealousy out of Jacksonville. They can't stand that we're a better team. How are we supposed to respond to that? Apologize?

Teams are so used to the Texans being "nice guys". Screw that. We have to charge ahead - bad division or not.

Hervoyel
11-06-2011, 06:48 PM

I don't care. I'm enjoying it. I'm a UH fan so I'm used to hearing that if my team won then it must not have been much of a challenge.

Giant Tiger
11-06-2011, 06:50 PM

Great!! 1st place is 1st place :hurrah:

edo783
11-06-2011, 07:06 PM
And I suppose the Colts are giving back all the games they beat us when we sucked?

houstonspartan
11-06-2011, 07:12 PM
And I suppose the Colts are giving back all the games they beat us when we sucked?

No ****!

That's why I'm laughing at the Titans and Jags calling us dirty. We have been the statue for many, many years. Now we're the pigeon.

The Pencil Neck
11-06-2011, 07:23 PM

It feels just as good as if it was the best division in football.

Remember last year? The Seahawks win their division with a 7-9 record? Going against the Saints they were supposed to get massacred but the won.

If we can dominate this schedule (like we should), we could get a first round bye and then a home game.

And I'm perfectly OK with that.

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 07:26 PM
It feels just as good as if it was the best division in football.

Remember last year? The Seahawks win their division with a 7-9 record? Going against the Saints they were supposed to get massacred but the won.

If we can dominate this schedule (like we should), we could get a first round bye and then a home game.

And I'm perfectly OK with that.

My Niner wife keeps saying "but it's the NFC West" and I keep telling her 7-1 is 7-1 which kills in any division not named NFC North. I guess some folks worry about that, not me.

NitroGSXR
11-06-2011, 07:28 PM

Call it what you like but the Texans are handily beating teams outside the division too.

Wolf
11-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I wonder if the niners worried about a weak division back in the day.:kitten:

Texans (or any team )can only play who is in front of them. Let the cards fall where they fall

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Damn i wish Peyton Manning was healthy. I am gonna hate hearing all off season that we only won the division and made the play-offs due to peytons neck injury and a weak ass division.

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Damn i wish Peyton Manning was healthy. I am gonna hate hearing all off season that we only won the division and made the play-offs due to peytons neck injury and a weak ass division.

I would too if I bought into that crap. As it is, I sleep well.

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 07:59 PM

I would too if I bought into that crap. As it is, I sleep well. I think Houston 2011 can beat a Peyton/Colts team.

houstonspartan
11-06-2011, 08:08 PM
I would too if I bought into that crap. As it is, I sleep well. I think Houston 2011 can beat a Peyton/Colts team.

Yep. Let people talk smack all they want. Who cares?

Also, we've been made fun of and mocked for being fans of this team for years anyway, so what difference does it make?

gwallaia
11-06-2011, 08:19 PM

It's better than hearing everyone talk smack about how we lost the division even though Peyton was out with a neck injury and a weak ass division.

EllisUnit
11-06-2011, 08:28 PM
It's better than hearing everyone talk smack about how we lost the division even though Peyton was out with a neck injury and a weak ass division.

agree but you know what i mean.

kiwitexansfan
11-06-2011, 09:05 PM
PHUKING AWESOME!!!!

Sometime I wonder if you are a fan, there, Kiwi.

Sarcasm? If not I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

I personally don't care about how we get to the playoffs, I'm just here for the journey win or lose, I was just raising what seems a relevant point, we seem to be playing our best just as the division is falling apart around us.

GP
11-06-2011, 09:10 PM

I personally don't care about how we get to the playoffs, I'm just here for the journey win or lose, I was just raising what seems a relevant point, we seem to be playing our best just as the division is falling apart around us.

I look at it like this: The division was always the Colts' to lose.

Why can't it just become OURS to lose?

Makes no difference if it's the Colts being the best in the South, or the Titans, or the Jags, or us. One team has to be better than the other three around them. It's cyclical.

Well, perhaps you someday have a division where multiple teams are really, really good. AFC North, for example.

thunderkyss
11-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Titans about to lose to the bengals ! This will help give us a game and a half lead. :)

The Texans are 6-3

The Titans are 4-4

That's like...... 2.5 games isn't it?

Showtime100
11-06-2011, 09:11 PM

Yeah, and your point was grossly pessimistic and damned near troll-like. Damn friend, enjoy what we have. I know you are a Texans fan and I hope I didn't make you angry, but your post was [honestly] really pessimistic to the point of being a troll. Sorry about my reaction.

kiwitexansfan
11-06-2011, 09:12 PM
. It's cyclical.

About time we got our turn then isn't it.

Ryan
11-07-2011, 10:29 AM
The Texans are 6-3

The Titans are 4-4

That's like...... 2.5 games isn't it?

1.5 still. If us and the Titans both win next week, and they lost to Atlanta during our bye week, for example, we'd be at 7-3 and them at 5-5, so then it'd be a 2.

kiwitexansfan
11-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah, and your point was grossly pessimistic and damned near troll-like. Damn friend, enjoy what we have. I know you are a Texans fan and I hope I didn't make you angry, but your post was [honestly] really pessimistic to the point of being a troll. Sorry about my reaction.

I found it a tad strange but not going to get riled over a message board, you know, bigger picture.

It was not a slight on the Texans more an observation of how far the division has fallen.

Hervoyel
11-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I just enjoy seeing a thread called "Titans losing." It brings a warm glow to my heart.

Every time I read it I think "Every day until the end of time".

gwallaia
11-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I just enjoy seeing a thread called "Titans losing." It brings a warm glow to my heart.

Every time I read it I think "Every day until the end of time".

And moreover, I enjoy seeing a thread with the word "losing" spelled correctly.

Well done Ellis Unit.