PDA

View Full Version : Any Austin game watch gatherings?

Texanator
11-06-2011, 10:36 AM
With the improvement in our team, I am hoping there may be watch gatherings again. Are there any places that have Texans game on the big screen?

conundrum
11-06-2011, 10:50 AM
My apt.

dc_txtech
11-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Watchin this one on my couch. Next weeks game won't be televised locally though so I'm sure there will be people getting together then.

Texanator
11-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Why is it not going to be televised?

dc_txtech
11-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Because of the stupid cowgirls.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86537

DX-TEX
11-06-2011, 11:38 AM
My apt.

Thats where I would be headed. You have girls in hot pants to serve me wings n beer?

Texanator
11-08-2011, 11:11 AM
W.T.F. is the problem with KEYE? We went through all this before with them and now they choose to air the Cowgirls over the Texans? Really? Why the hell isn't Fox carrying that game?

JCTexan
11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
W.T.F. is the problem with KEYE? We went through all this before with them and now they choose to air the Cowgirls over the Texans? Really? Why the hell isn't Fox carrying that game?

Because KEYE carries games when a team from the AFC is on the road against the NFC. Buffalo is the team Dallas is playing this week. When Carolina & Atlanta travels to Houston the game will be on fox.

Texanator
11-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Because KEYE carries games when a team from the AFC is on the road against the NFC. Buffalo is the team Dallas is playing this week. When Carolina & Atlanta travels to Houston the game will be on fox.

I did not know this. Thank you for the enlightenment. I actually have a friend at the Austin ESPN affiliate who didn't know either, and he jumped on board the cause and was going to raise the case against KEYE treating the Texans like second rate, adopted, bastard step children also. I hope it's not too late to stop him. LOL

HTown2ATX
11-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Any fans in the ATX go to the Tailgate section and hit he thread I started a couple weeks ago for this game this weekend so we can hopefully meet up and take some place over. Surely there will be a ton of Texans fans out this weekend as we are all getting donkey d**ked by the Cowboys game.

silentassassin
11-09-2011, 09:54 AM
I did not know this. Thank you for the enlightenment. I actually have a friend at the Austin ESPN affiliate who didn't know either, and he jumped on board the cause and was going to raise the case against KEYE treating the Texans like second rate, adopted, bastard step children also. I hope it's not too late to stop him. LOL

How does a market go about choosing which game to broadcast anyway? Do they have a vote or something for situations like this where the Choirboys and Texans will be playing in the same time slot on the same network?