PDA

View Full Version : Andre Johnson Ruled OUT Against Browns

Calface4
11-04-2011, 01:54 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Johnson-sidelined-for-Week-9-vs-Browns/4e8dc052-93bf-4530-b4df-e81afd7b291b

Kthx
11-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Good to hear that, as much as I would like the guy in the game and be able to start him on my fantasy team I think this is for the better. I hope he can play against TB though I have a feeling we might need him for that one.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Ok well that is takin care of, so hopefully he comes back 100% against Tampa.

Marcus
11-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Look for him to ruled OUT for the next game, too.

And the game after that .....

Calface4
11-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Good to hear that, as much as I would like the guy in the game and be able to start him on my fantasy team I think this is for the better. I hope he can play against TB though I have a feeling we might need him for that one.

Agreed. WHEN we win the division and get our first playoff bid we are going to need him to be in prime condition.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Look for him to ruled OUT for the next game, too.

i seriously doubt that... He WILL return for the tampa game

Rey
11-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Not really all that shocking although I was holding out hope that he'd be healthy enough to play...

srrono
11-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Well this isnt a precaution thing this may be out for the season thing

jaayteetx
11-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I hope he sits out next week also and then comes back after the bye.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm jumping for joy right now.

Our O is still high powered. And can move the ball very well ;)

Corrosion
11-04-2011, 02:10 PM

I wouldnt go that far but I would go as far as saying that he should be out longer than they originally reported .....

Get this guy healthy and ready for the playoffs when every game can be your last. This team can make the playoffs with him in street clothes.

ThaShark316
11-04-2011, 02:12 PM

Poor Atlanta's going to get New Orleans 07'd by Dre.

Remember when Dre missed all that time with the knee? Came back and SCORCHED the Saints.

BigBull17
11-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Anything short of my initial IR feeling is a win. I thought he was done when he fell like he did.

Calface4
11-04-2011, 02:18 PM

Theres no way johnson can go from being day-to-day to out for the season...

srrono
11-04-2011, 02:24 PM

been saying day to day for 2 weeks kinda scary to me

DocBar
11-04-2011, 02:28 PM
i seriously doubt that... He WILL return for the tampa game

Well this isnt a precaution thing this may be out for the season thingWhat makes either one of you say this? Nothing in the article suggested either one. Dre has repeatedly stated that he'll be back when HE feels he's 100% and not before. With 2 very winnable games before the bye week, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him out until after the bye.
Like a couple of others have stated, keep him out til he's 100% and ready for a deep push into the playoffs.

Kthx
11-04-2011, 02:28 PM
There is plenty of things that CND has said on these forums that makes me wary enough about the "day to day" thought process. It might be day to day up until the point where they realize hes won't be getting the explosiveness hes lacking back until the reattach the tendon (my opinion from what I have read anyways). Heres hoping I am completely wrong on my opinion and that CND gets proven wrong a little bit. I am still thinking he will be back hopefully next week but after the bye for sure, if he isn't back after that I would start getting really worried at that point.

infantrycak
11-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Get this guy healthy and ready for the playoffs when every game can be your last. This team can make the playoffs with him in street clothes.

And when was the first time you could say that about this team?

AJ makes the team, but he can't define it.

CharloTex
11-04-2011, 02:43 PM

... said Payton Manning.

Corrosion
11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
And when was the first time you could say that about this team?

AJ makes the team, but he can't define it.

Part of it is the quality of competition left on the schedule .... Three games against sub .500 teams remaining and three against teams who are 4-3 , two of those at home and the 5-2 Bengals.

AJ makes everyone else on the offense better ..... but the rest of the team can still do a lot of damage with good execution.

ThaShark316
11-04-2011, 02:57 PM
... said Payton Manning.

Who?

Joeycharp89
11-04-2011, 03:17 PM
We should have been resting him from the beginning. We don't need him to make the playoffs, but we for sure need him in the playoffs.

hookinreds
11-04-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't want to see him in uniform until after the bye week. No reason this team shouldn't be able to tow the line until that time. If we are sitting pretty after that, I'd let him dress but wouldn't put him in unless he was needed to make the playoffs. Hopefully that isn't a requirement.

fiasco west
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Lol, I want AJ out there. If he's too injured to play than fine, but 100%? I think many players will tell you there is no such thing as 100%

It really comes down to if the injury they are playing on can get worse.

All this we don't need him against these lesser teams stuff, this is the NFL. It's all about matchups, and if a lesser team can take away your strengths then they are going to win. If a lesser team can shut down our passing attack (which isn't difficult without Andre) then they can win.

TexansBlood
11-04-2011, 04:03 PM
I also think we should rest him till after the bye week. Playing Tampa away wont be a cake walk though.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
i just wanna see our HOF WR be apart of our first play-off team. That would be a big failure to him IMO.

Corrosion
11-04-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't want to see him in uniform until after the bye week. No reason this team shouldn't be able to tow the line until that time. If we are sitting pretty after that, I'd let him dress but wouldn't put him in unless he was needed to make the playoffs. Hopefully that isn't a requirement.

Being healthy for the playoffs is what counts.

I seriously doubt its a requirement , I think with the Tit's remaining schedule the Texans could go .500 from here on out and still win the division.

The Tits have some tough games on the horizon-

Cincy
Atl
TB
Buff
NO
Hou

All of the above could be losses tho I dont expect them to go 2-6 the rest of the way.

Their other remaining games are Jax and Carolina both of which have played close games for the most part all season and could beat anyone on their schedules.

If 9-7 is good enough to win the division and keep 80 on the sidelines until he's 100% healthy and ready for the playoffs ..... I could live with it tho I expect them to finish no worse than 10-6 and possibly as well as 12-4.

I just dont know if I could stand the atmosphere around here if they were to only go 9-7.

Ole Miss Texan
11-04-2011, 04:22 PM
i just wanna see our HOF WR be apart of our first play-off team. That would be a big failure to him IMO.

Seriously, how terrible would that be? After 9 entire seasons, we finally make the playoffs in his 10th year but he's on IR and can't play in the playoffs? :mariopalm:

I want to see him take as much time as necessary and come back 100% with no questions. No 90% no 95% no 80%.... 100%. We've won two extremely important division games without him. We're 3-0 in the South. Our next division game we'll be coming off a bye week with our guys fully rested.

The stars are aligned this year. But we're going to need AJ for the playoffs. When we're playing teams like the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens... we're going to need him.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Seriously, how terrible would that be? After 9 entire seasons, we finally make the playoffs in his 10th year but he's on IR and can't play in the playoffs? :mariopalm:

I want to see him take as much time as necessary and come back 100% with no questions. No 90% no 95% no 80%.... 100%. We've won two extremely important division games without him. We're 3-0 in the South. Our next division game we'll be coming off a bye week with our guys fully rested.

The stars are aligned this year. But we're going to need AJ for the playoffs. When we're playing teams like the Patriots, Steelers, Ravens... we're going to need him.

Yeah i would be dissapointed as a fan if he isnt a big part of the season even if it starts after the bye week.

I'd be worse to see him standing on the sidelines as our team takes the field in our first ever play-off appearance. He has given his all for the team and i know he would be proud of the team i think he would be dissapointed in himself.

Vinny
11-04-2011, 07:23 PM
I was watching video of Kubiak earlier in the week and he was kinda proudly stating that "we worked him hard on Monday", so we are giving him off Tuesday. Now its reported that he has a setback (heard it on sportsradio earlier - been a bit out of the loop today). Wasn't it kinda dumb to "work him hard Monday"??? I mean, in lieu of the fact that most of us knew his injury was at least a 6wk recovery period. Doesn't this strike anyone as a little...you know, not smart?

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I was watching video of Kubiak earlier in the week and he was kinda proudly stating that "we worked him hard on Monday", so we are giving him off Tuesday. Now its reported that he has a setback (heard it on sportsradio earlier - been a bit out of the loop today). Wasn't it kinda dumb to "work him hard Monday"??? I mean, in lieu of the fact that most of us knew his injury was at least a 6wk recovery period. Doesn't this strike anyone as a little...you know, not smart?

if i pointed out all the "not smart" choices our staff and FO make, then this forum would have to buy more gigabytes of web to contain my posts :kubepalm:

thunderkyss
11-04-2011, 08:26 PM
What makes either one of you say this? Nothing in the article suggested either one. Dre has repeatedly stated that he'll be back when HE feels he's 100% and not before. With 2 very winnable games before the bye week, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him out until after the bye.

According to CnD, he will never be 100% again. The tendon they cut (and did not repair) would be needed for that explosion Andre has. His burst will never be what it was until he gets it fixed, which may not be possible.

If Andre is expecting to "feel like himself" he may not be back this season.

EllisUnit
11-04-2011, 08:29 PM
According to CnD, he will never be 100% again. The tendon they cut (and did not repair) would be needed for that explosion Andre has. His burst will never be what it was until he gets it fixed, which may not be possible.

If Andre is expecting to "feel like himself" he may not be back this season.

He could still make it back to 100% dont underestimate the power of medicine/technology. Plus none of us have seen the X ray/MRI so everything other than what the FO tells us is just speculation. I do however respect CNDs medical opinion, BUT god i HOPE he's wrong.

thunderkyss
11-04-2011, 08:30 PM

There are 8 games left on our schedule. With Andre our chances of going 13-3 or 12-4 & the possibility of hosting the AFC Championship game is a lot greater.

Hosting the AFC Championship game improves our chances of going on to the Super Bowl.

Call me crazy....

& I'm fine with that.

Vinny
11-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Asked if Johnson had a setback this week with his hamstring, Kubiak said, “No, I wouldn’t say that at all. I just think that was as hard as we’ve pushed him and there’s obviously levels you have to reach to get back on the field and when he got pushed Monday, the response was, ‘No, not yet.’ So, we backed off him, but today he was excellent. The spirits are back up and he’s in a great mood, felt good about what happened today. We’ll get there.”

Kubiak wouldn’t say if Johnson would be ready for next week, but Johnson's reaction to Monday's workout wasn't very encouraging.

“We kind of had a little setback from our Monday workout,” Johnson said. “I have been sore for a couple days. I went out and ran today, so it felt pretty good. … It was more of just soreness. It had got pretty sore, probably a little sorer than it’s ever been http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/33108566

Johnson, who will miss his fifth straight game, was injured in the Texans' 17-10 win over Pittsburgh in Week 4. He developed soreness after a hard workout on Monday that raised concern.

"We kind of had a little setback," Johnson said.

Johnson sat out practice all this week, though he stretched and ran on a separate field Friday. Houston coach Gary Kubiak said Johnson is "very close," but added, "Obviously, he's not ready to go yet." http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7189726/andre-johnson-houston-texans-ruled-sunday-vs-cleveland-browns

Endcoachment
11-05-2011, 01:31 AM
CND was wrong about foster being out longer. And im sure hes wrong about Dre too.

There was a guy who 'worked in the medical center' on 610 radio. He said he had spoke with various doctors about Dres hammy and said there was no way to heal a hammy and that all you can do is wrap it.

Im sorry, im no doctor as well. What i do know is that the texans pay their staff to be the very best at what they do, or else CND and the guys this buster spoke to would be working for the texans. Sorry, the average person is not andre johnson.

But i do enjoy CND's input as it is interesting to hear a docs perspective even if that docs input is skewed by treating average individuals.

bckey
11-05-2011, 02:52 AM
CND was wrong about foster being out longer. And im sure hes wrong about Dre too.

There was a guy who 'worked in the medical center' on 610 radio. He said he had spoke with various doctors about Dres hammy and said there was no way to heal a hammy and that all you can do is wrap it.

Im sorry, im no doctor as well. What i do know is that the texans pay their staff to be the very best at what they do, or else CND and the guys this buster spoke to would be working for the texans. Sorry, the average person is not andre johnson.

But i do enjoy CND's input as it is interesting to hear a docs perspective even if that docs input is skewed by treating average individuals.

So you think because a doctor works for an NFL team that means he/she is the best of the best? From what I have seen over the years with the Texans medical staff I would gladly go see CND before some of those dr's. It is just like anything else. There are good and bad dr's at all levels of the medical field. That is why it is so wonderful to live in the USA and have a choice. A special thank you to all the veterans on texanstalk. :patriot

thunderkyss
11-05-2011, 10:05 AM
So you think because a doctor works for an NFL team that means he/she is the best of the best? From what I have seen over the years with the Texans medical staff I would gladly go see CND before some of those dr's. It is just like anything else. There are good and bad dr's at all levels of the medical field. That is why it is so wonderful to live in the USA and have a choice. A special thank you to all the veterans on texanstalk. :patriot

I'd also like to think it's the nature of the business, for these guys to give "best case" scenarios

Looked like Andre was on track, but experienced a setback Monday. Had it not been for that, Andre could be playing tomorrow.

Should he have been running Monday? I don't know. Has Andre caused another injury? I don't know... It's hard to tell from Andre's quotes...

CloakNNNdagger
11-05-2011, 10:51 AM

Endcoachment,

I can appreciate your comments. Let me point that injuries are never entirely predictable, although there ARE principles that give the greatest chance for healing and least chance of setback. I would direct you to our discussions of my take of having to keep Foster out longer after his initial preseason injury. He was brought back too soon and subsequently had to deal with prolonged in-season problems. When he did finally get back, he had one very good Pittsburg game. In his next 2 games, he went back to looking like he again “lost” something. Pushed too hard too soon? Now that he is evidently well-healed, he has shown back-to-back closer to “Arian” level performances in weeks 7 and 8, although in his week 8 performance of 30 carries with only 3.4 yds/carry, he still may not have regained his max explosiveness/performance when meeting resistance against large defensive walls.

As to your comment of treating only “ordinary” people? When following the same established principles of healing, “ordinary” people are LESS likely to re-injure than “elite” athletes. Therefore, those principles should actually be adhered to in a more stringent fashion. However, it is the conflicting interests of getting players back on the field as soon as possible are the factors that play a role in the “skewing” of judgement. Finally, my patient population over the years have indeed included mostly as you call it, “ordinary people,” but that has been along with a healthy dose of collegiate and professional athletes, albeit not ever as an official "team doctor. I can only make recommendations as to their treatment and restrictions based upon sound reasoning and experience. In the end, even if partially "controlled" by other surrounding tempting forces, their choices to follow those recommendations or not are beyond my control. Like in so many things in life, as pertains to BOTH patient and doctor, some will "get through it" ignoring effective principles, good sense and sound supported advice.......most will not.

hradhak
11-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Dre will be back, and it will be when he's ready, which I'm fine with. There's no reason to rush anything at this point. If he missed the TB game, then he gets an extra 2 weeks to be completely healed, which is great.

edo783
11-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Dre will be back, and it will be when he's ready, which I'm fine with. There's no reason to rush anything at this point. If he missed the TB game, then he gets an extra 2 weeks to be completely healed, which is great.

That is the way I feel also, but if for some reason we lose tomorrow I will be much more interested in seeing him at Tampa. Otherwise, rest the big guy and get him as well as any pro football player can get during the season. I do look for him to have a more extensive operation after the season to get things in more correct shape.

Endcoachment
11-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Endcoachment,

I can appreciate your comments. Let me point that injuries are never entirely predictable, although there ARE principles that give the greatest chance for healing and least chance of setback. I would direct you to our discussions of my take of having to keep Foster out longer after his initial preseason injury. He was brought back too soon and subsequently had to deal with prolonged in-season problems. When he did finally get back, he had one very good Pittsburg game. In his next 2 games, he went back to looking like he again “lost” something. Pushed too hard too soon? Now that he is evidently well-healed, he has shown back-to-back closer to “Arian” level performances in weeks 7 and 8, although in his week 8 performance of 30 carries with only 3.4 yds/carry, he still may not have regained his max explosiveness/performance when meeting resistance against large defensive walls.

As to your comment of treating only “ordinary” people? When following the same established principles of healing, “ordinary” people are LESS likely to re-injure than “elite” athletes. Therefore, those principles should actually be adhered to in a more stringent fashion. However, it is the conflicting interests of getting players back on the field as soon as possible are the factors that play a role in the “skewing” of judgement. Finally, my patient population over the years have indeed included mostly as you call it, “ordinary people,” but that has been along with a healthy dose of collegiate and professional athletes, albeit not ever as an official "team doctor. I can only make recommendations as to their treatment and restrictions based upon sound reasoning and experience. In the end, even if partially "controlled" by other surrounding tempting forces, their choices to follow those recommendations or not are beyond my control. Like in so many things in life, as pertains to BOTH patient and doctor, some will "get through it" ignoring effective principles, good sense and sound supported advice.......most will not.

Correct me if im wrong but do athletes not heal faster because of increased muscular activity over the average persons? The average person gets below 2-3 hours of exercise which leads to muscle degeneration and subsequent decreased muscle fiber replacement. Wouldn't sports participants such as AJ and AF heal faster?

The Pencil Neck
11-06-2011, 02:39 AM
Correct me if im wrong but do athletes not heal faster because of increased muscular activity over the average persons? The average person gets below 2-3 hours of exercise which leads to muscle degeneration and subsequent decreased muscle fiber replacement. Wouldn't sports participants such as AJ and AF heal faster?

Any increased healing speed would be from Vitamin T or Vitamin h, both of which are strictly illegal and therefore not used.

But seriously...

If you're injured, you've got to be extra careful about the amount of stress and strain you put on your body through exercise. They are healthier than most people but I don't think the exercise they do while injured allows them to heal faster (except in some special cases.)

Doc can (and will) correct me if I'm totally off base with that.

CloakNNNdagger
11-06-2011, 07:40 AM

Any increased healing speed would be from Vitamin T or Vitamin h, both of which are strictly illegal and therefore not used.

But seriously...

If you're injured, you've got to be extra careful about the amount of stress and strain you put on your body through exercise. They are healthier than most people but I don't think the exercise they do while injured allows them to heal faster (except in some special cases.)

Doc can (and will) correct me if I'm totally off base with that.

The Pencil Neck has put forth the answer in a concise and uncomplicated fashion.

Treatment of damaged muscles is focused on reducing the inflammation, gentle stretching (to help lessen stress on the muscles) and the allowing of the muscle adequate time to heal properly. No matter who you are, the body can't build new muscle if you don't give it the proper time to heal. Exercise is begun only when entirely pain-free. When reaching that landmark, exercise should be introduced gradually and intensity increased slowly and carefully. Beginning the exercise phase too soon or pushing the level of intensity too quickly will tear down the damaged muscle rather than promote its healing, and inevitably result in a "setback." Pushing or being pushed too hard too quickly, which is more likely a scenario seen in the "elite" athlete can appear to be an impressive and admirable trait, but can in many cases end up glaringly counterproductive and harmful.

unabated
11-06-2011, 07:56 AM
Updating a previous report, Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said WR Andre Johnson (hamstring) was sore after working out Monday, Oct. 31, and he was given a "day of rest" Wednesday, Nov. 2, missing practice. "We pushed Andre on Monday," Kubiak said. "He came out and had a real strong workout, (we) pushed him. He got sore on us, so that means for us to slow down a little bit, so we gave him the day off today. We'll see where we're at tomorrow."

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/5907/nfl#ixzz1cveO4qfv

He practiced on Monday so he was unable to practice for the rest of the week (they said "given a day of rest Wednesday" I guarantee you he didn't practice or workout on Tues, Thurs or Friday either) and now he is out for Sunday. I'm afraid he's out for the season IMO, we'll see after the bye, if he starts or not, if he doesn't start after the bye week then I think that'll be it for this year for Dre... (they'll schedule the appointment to re-attach that tendon and get that going asap). Hopefully this doesn't happen and we have an Andre Johnson @ 100% for the playoffs... but if he's struggling to get through a Monday practice NOW... I'm quite a bit cautious about his return.

steelbtexan
11-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Endcoachment,

Let me get this correct, AJ is superman.

He's just lost his kryptonite and cant seem to find it anywhere.

I wish life worked that way. LOL

Tailgate
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
He will be back after the bye. End of thread/

unabated
11-06-2011, 08:33 AM
BTW the reports of "soreness" are a bit sketchy... now I've heard the words "tweeked" ... hmm, just not sure about the reports coming out of the Texans camp... we'll just have to see. I'm no expert for sure I'll leave that to CND. (thanks for all the info Doc)

thunderkyss
11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
That is the way I feel also, but if for some reason we lose tomorrow I will be much more interested in seeing him at Tampa. Otherwise, rest the big guy and get him as well as any pro football player can get during the season. I do look for him to have a more extensive operation after the season to get things in more correct shape.

He's going to miss this week, because he had a "setback"

He'll play next week, unless he has a "setback"

From here on out, every week he doesn't play, it will be because he experienced a "setback"

Andre wants to play, & is doing what he thinks he should, to get himself ready. You may not see it on Sunday, but what he is doing in practice is just as dangerous to his long term health.

It would be to our best interest if we see him next week. That would be the most telling evidence that he is ready & will be ready this year.

If he misses another week, that means they are going about his re-hab all wrong (we should probably already be at this conclusion) & he has more than likely re-injured himself which may push back his recovery time even farther, maybe out for the season.

thunderkyss
11-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Beginning the exercise phase too soon or pushing the level of intensity too quickly will tear down the damaged muscle rather than promote its healing, and inevitably result in a "setback."

However, in Andre's case, there was no damaged muscle to heal right?

So what can be the source of his soreness now?

CloakNNNdagger
11-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Having read some posts in other threads, it appears that some posters may have interpreted what I have presented as AJ maybe NEVER coming back. If so, this is not what I have tried to put across. In fact, this would be a very highly unlikely outcome. No one knows exactly when the Texans will put AJ out there for a full hour of all-out full-contact against “real” opposing defensive players (many times in double and triple coverage) that mean to stop him at any cost. I do believe that this should not happen until after the bye week (and only if he is ready) in order to give him the best chance of being able to stay on the field and perform at least at a reasonable level when he is really needed.

As far as the procedure he underwent, I have said that I nor his own doctors can say with certainty how much permanent “measurable” effect it may have on his long-term performance. Keep in mind that when the word “elite” is used to label professional football athletes in the medical literature, it usually refers to NFL players in general. We all know that within the NFL, there is a very exclusive subset of athletes we label “elite,” of which AJ is one. As we all know, the differences separating the two groups may only be dictated by very small but important factors. So, what I’ve tried to point out is that if AJ loses ANY explosiveness/acceleration from his injury and/or how it was managed, he could possibly drop back to the general label of an “elite” athlete.

I, along with everyone else, will be hoping that at some point in time we will again see the same AJ that we have always known.

CloakNNNdagger
11-06-2011, 10:09 AM
However, in Andre's case, there was no damaged muscle to heal right?

So what can be the source of his soreness now?

Here's part of the answer.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1819886&postcount=45

The release was of the semitendosus muscle. The changed relationship of how the muscles now work can change the dynamics of pain and tenderness and stresses on the surrounding 2 hamstring muscles (see illustration). The tendon being released itself can result in scar tissue that can be torn and re-torn as the rehab ensues. In the most stubborn cases, if scar tissue becomes too resistant to softening and stretch, then surgical release of the scar tissue may be required.

http://img.tfd.com/mk/H/X2604-H-01A.png

b0ng
11-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread, couldn't find the older one:

NFL_RealUpdates Dov Kleiman
#Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said that WR Andre Johnson has a chance to play against the #Buccaneers on Sunday.
1 hour ago

Jackie Chiles
11-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread, couldn't find the older one:

NFL_RealUpdates Dov Kleiman
#Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said that WR Andre Johnson has a chance to play against the #Buccaneers on Sunday.
1 hour ago

Definitely thread worthy.