PDA

View Full Version : No TV for Tampa Bay game

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 01:20 PM
If you live outside the Houston, Beaumont or Bryan/College Station viewing areas.

The Clownboys are making one of their 2 regular season appearances on CBS next week, which will screw Texans fans across the state, as our favoirte team gets pre-empted for America's Favorite Trainwreck :mad:

JCTexan
11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
If you live outside the Houston, Beaumont or Bryan/College Station viewing areas.

The Clownboys are making one of their 2 regular season appearances on CBS next week, which will screw Texans fans across the state, as our favoirte team gets pre-empted for America's Favorite Trainwreck :mad:

The Tampa Bay game should actually be shown on Fox since it will be in Tampa Bay.

Edit: it's the other way around, isn't it? :(

V Man
11-02-2011, 01:28 PM
The Tampa Bay game should actually be shown on Fox since it will be in Tampa Bay.

No it is on CBS, the traveling team's network carries it. We are in Tampa so CBS. Buffalo is in Dallas, so it is on CBS also.

ThaShark316
11-02-2011, 01:29 PM

Yup.

AFC @ NFC = CBS
NFC @ AFC = FOX

We might be on Fox vs. ATL (I say 'might' because I'm holding out hope that it'll be flexed to NBC)

Bull Butter
It will be on CBS since the Texans are the visiting team. Clownboys will be also be on CBS because they are hosting Buffalo

V Man
Looks like a BBW weekend. Hot Wings here I come. :chili:

thetexanator
WELCOME TO MY WORLD:kubepalm:

but seriously, youu guys can watch it over the internet. ill post the link later if you guys cant figure something else out.

TexansFanatic
11-02-2011, 01:30 PM
I'm sure you'll be able to catch it online.

Just go here:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html

on game day and you'll see a link to the game.

Kthx
11-02-2011, 01:33 PM
or atdhe

or you can just go up to Mac's and get half priced wings with 5 dollar pitchers of domestics like I do.

JCTexan
11-02-2011, 01:35 PM
No it is on CBS, the traveling team's network carries it. We are in Tampa so CBS. Buffalo is in Dallas, so it is on CBS also.

Yeah, I just looked at Houston's schedule to see the remaining games. This looks like it could be the only game not on TV. The two fox games Dallas doesn't have a noon game.

JCTexan
11-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Yup.

AFC @ NFC = CBS
NFC @ AFC = FOX

We might be on Fox vs. ATL (I say 'might' because I'm holding out hope that it'll be flexed to NBC)

We will be on fox against Atlanta & Carolina. Dallas has a 3:15 game and a Saturday game those dates.

V Man
11-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I just looked at Houston's schedule to see the remaining games. This looks like it could be the only game not on TV. The two fox games Dallas doesn't have a noon game.

The key will be if FOX has the double header those weekends. (crosses fingers)

FirstTexansFan
11-02-2011, 01:41 PM
And my wife wanted to cut Sunday Ticket? Someone up there likes her, because this would have been nasty if that had occurred :)

Vinnie
11-02-2011, 01:42 PM

I take my BBW to BWW's all the time. It's always BBW time at my place.

drunkcookie
11-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I'd say there's a 0% chance the Texans/Bucs game is flexed into the Sunday night slot, seeing it's Pats and Jets that night...

Sent from my ryePhone 12G using Tapakeg

V Man
11-02-2011, 01:55 PM
I take my BBW to BWW's all the time. It's always BBW time at my place.

Wow my typing skills are awesome, and the think I haven't even started drinking yet :drunk:

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 02:30 PM
The key will be if FOX has the double header those weekends. (crosses fingers)

There have been times in the past when the Texans were on FOX and did not conflict with Dallas and FOX only sent the game to the Houston and Beaumont markets. Hopefully those days are a thing of the past

TexansFanatic
11-02-2011, 02:40 PM
or atdhe

No, that's been seized by Homeland Security. True story!

HTown2ATX
11-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Yup, just checked the local Austin CBS web site to make sure...Cowfuqs and Bills CBS noon...:kubepalm:

Luckily I don't have my daughter that weekend so I got no problems heading to a bar/resturaunt or whatever.

Time to fire up the Austin Watch Party thread!

paycheck71
11-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Thank god for Sunday Ticket, or I wouldn't see any Texans games.

Yup.

Hoping for that, too, but there are a few other possible options for them that week, depending on how these teams do.

GB@NYG
DET@NO
CIN@PIT

I don't think there any way they leave IND@NE on Sun night, unless Manning decides to come back that week...

V Man
11-02-2011, 03:12 PM
There have been times in the past when the Texans were on FOX and did not conflict with Dallas and FOX only sent the game to the Houston and Beaumont markets. Hopefully those days are a thing of the past

Yeah but I am in Dallas South, I mean San Antonio.

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM

At least you don't have to endure commercials every Sunday (Even during Texans games) by an eye surgeon that is all decked out in Cowgirls crap and saying "Go Cowboys!!!" Makes me want to vomit.

RTP2110
11-02-2011, 04:04 PM
No, that's been seized by Homeland Security. True story!

It's actually active again at a new address. (Not hard to find)

Kthx
11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
yeah its just .tv now or something. Every time it gets shut down they just add a few more a's t's or d's and change the . :P

C Madd
11-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Yup, just checked the local Austin CBS web site to make sure...Cowfuqs and Bills CBS noon...:kubepalm:

Luckily I don't have my daughter that weekend so I got no problems heading to a bar/resturaunt or whatever.

Time to fire up the Austin Watch Party thread!

I'm down for this.

valleytexfan
11-02-2011, 05:21 PM
At least you don't have to endure commercials every Sunday (Even during Texans games) by an eye surgeon that is all decked out in Cowgirls crap and saying "Go Cowboys!!!" Makes me want to vomit.

You mean this? I have to endure it. Sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYwlPE-CkBs

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 06:07 PM

That's the one! BLAH!!! (although I will admit the chick who plays the wife is hot)

I e-mailed KGBT to complain about running that spot during Texans games. No response.

Lurvinator11
11-02-2011, 06:49 PM

And I thought the local commercials up here in huntsville were bad......after seeing this, I dont want to live on this planet anymore!!!!:wadepalm:

Lucky
11-02-2011, 08:33 PM

I feel your pain. But, at least we in Houston won't be subjected to Cowgirl game. Considering that Dallas refuses to show the Texans on principle, it feels good that their fans in Houston will have to put a little effort into watching their team lose.

valleytexfan
11-02-2011, 10:17 PM
That's the one! BLAH!!! (although I will admit the chick who plays the wife is hot)

I e-mailed KGBT to complain about running that spot during Texans games. No response.

Yeah the wife's not bad...so you an RGV fan?

valleytexfan
11-02-2011, 10:18 PM
And I thought the local commercials up here in huntsville were bad......after seeing this, I dont want to live on this planet anymore!!!!:wadepalm:

That guy's got too much money to spend...and he even had a 1 hr radio show on Mondays called "eye on the cowb..s" or something. Sickening.

m5kwatts
11-02-2011, 10:46 PM
I'm sure you'll be able to catch it online.

Just go here:

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/american-football.html

on game day and you'll see a link to the game.

Is this link reliable? Because a lot of times the feed will get pulled in the middle of the game. Also, do you use a Mac? Sometimes these feeds don't work on Safari too well (or Firefox).

honored82
11-02-2011, 11:01 PM

I am in San Antonio and the Kens5 channel that shows Texans game every week have Dallas vs Bills game on their Schedule on Nov 13. The Fox channel does not have any thing on their schedule; just says NFL football live. Probably too early right now, will check back later next week

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah the wife's not bad...so you an RGV fan?

Oh yes! It's hell among all these Cowgirl fans here. I do have a few Texans friends I can count on

Bull Butter
11-02-2011, 11:50 PM
That guy's got too much money to spend...and he even had a 1 hr radio show on Mondays called "eye on the cowb..s" or something. Sickening.

I loved to tune in after they would lose.....Hilarious!:lol:

mexican_texan
11-02-2011, 11:57 PM

Umm... :bravo:

AnthonyE
11-03-2011, 07:22 AM

Forget about the commercials in huntsville! I can't even walk into the walmart or any other store without throwing up a bit. For the first part of this season, the walmart had an whole aisle dedicated to worthless cowpoke gear. Cowgirls PAPER TOWELS? are you KIDDING me?! I love the lil H, but I swear the Cowpoke love around here will be the main reason I move out of town after I get my degree.

Lurvinator11
11-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Forget about the commercials in huntsville! I can't even walk into the walmart or any other store without throwing up a bit. For the first part of this season, the walmart had an whole aisle dedicated to worthless cowpoke gear. Cowgirls PAPER TOWELS? are you KIDDING me?! I love the lil H, but I swear the Cowpoke love around here will be the main reason I move out of town after I get my degree.

I know exactly how you feel dude! I just moved up here, attending SHSU (Go Kats!) and I go to the wal mart off of I-45 and I see all of this cowboy stuff! Napkins, plates, silver wear even toilet paper! I'm thinking we are an hour from houston shouldnt they have a little bit of texans stuff???? Nope! Well after we beat the steelers they now have these Houston Texans helmets complete with a makeshift jersey at the front of the store right where you walk in. They are 25 bucks and on the bottom shelf. I almost got one but unfortunatly I have to save my money for gas and food. Whats funny though if you look at the box, it has cowboys stuff on the box. I wouldnt be surprised if it was a mess up in shipping! I know last time i was there it was down to one more, and I wouldnt be surprised if they stop carrying them afterwards! If they are still there next time i go, ill get one! lol

drs23
11-03-2011, 01:52 PM
I know exactly how you feel dude! I just moved up here, attending SHSU (Go Kats!) and I go to the wal mart off of I-45 and I see all of this cowboy stuff! Napkins, plates, silver wear even toilet paper! I'm thinking we are an hour from houston shouldnt they have a little bit of texans stuff???? Nope! Well after we beat the steelers they now have these Houston Texans helmets complete with a makeshift jersey at the front of the store right where you walk in. They are 25 bucks and on the bottom shelf. I almost got one but unfortunatly I have to save my money for gas and food. Whats funny though if you look at the box, it has cowboys stuff on the box. I wouldnt be surprised if it was a mess up in shipping! I know last time i was there it was down to one more, and I wouldnt be surprised if they stop carrying them afterwards! If they are still there next time i go, ill get one! lol

Does that mean you'll hafta fast and walk too?! j/k :D

Lurvinator11
11-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Does that mean you'll hafta fast and walk too?! j/k :D

lol well I practicly walk everywhere, and all I know is easy mac and the meal plan so i guess it can work out for me! I can wear my texans helmet on gameday! lol

HTown2ATX
11-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Also, all the Austin fans in here...just FYI...hoping we can all take some bar over...

Check out and join in (trying to get visibility to this)

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86537

tielahr
11-03-2011, 04:33 PM
So uhhh. For those of you who can't record the game and can't watch it as it's happening this Sunday. Where is a site where I could watch the replay? by any means necessary

Kinda off topic and I apologize, just didn't want to make a whole new thread about this and this topic was the closest to it lol :kitten:

Kthx
11-03-2011, 04:37 PM
If you can be there to start a stream as the game starts you can download a computer recording program such as Fraps or whichever one you want and have it record the game for you like that. Thats the only free way that I know of anyways.

tielahr
11-03-2011, 05:12 PM
If you can be there to start a stream as the game starts you can download a computer recording program such as Fraps or whichever one you want and have it record the game for you like that. Thats the only free way that I know of anyways.

Hmm... never thought about that. Thanks!

El cabezon
11-04-2011, 11:01 AM

You most be talking about that Raulito guy that does eye surgeries, he annoys the $hit out of me. Have you called CBS and ask who they're going to show when we play TB?

Bull Butter
11-07-2011, 09:09 AM
So far, Laredo and The Rio Grande Valley are listed as getting the Texans-Bucs game. Sadly, I know that will change. Raulito won't let that happen:pissed: