PDA

View Full Version : Recent 911 call: T.O. attempted suicide

srrono
10-27-2011, 04:04 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/27/recent-911-call-t-o-was-attempting-suicide/

Hookem Horns
10-28-2011, 12:37 AM
TO and VY get together for a murder suicide?

bah007
10-28-2011, 01:51 AM
I don't feel sorry for the guy, but at the same time I kinda do. This guy is so wrapped up in his football persona that it has become who he is. Without football, he is nothing. And no matter how you feel about the guy, that's kinda sad.

TimeKiller
10-28-2011, 08:48 AM
I don't feel sorry for him at all. I think attempted suicides are for ******* and people that want attention. This is what? At least his 2nd attempt in a few years? Either get on with it or grow the **** up. Do what you gotta do. Slice and dice or get yourself some help or do something besides "attempting" suicide. Ridiculous.

StarStruck
10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Wow!

HOU-TEX
10-28-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't feel sorry for him at all. I think attempted suicides are for ******* and people that want attention. This is what? At least his 2nd attempt in a few years? Either get on with it or grow the **** up. Do what you gotta do. Slice and dice or get yourself some help or do something besides "attempting" suicide. Ridiculous.

^This^

People who commit or attempt suicide are panzy-asses.

In TO's case, can you say ATTENTION WHORE!!!!

TimeKiller
10-28-2011, 11:20 AM
^This^

People who commit or attempt suicide are panzy-asses.

In TO's case, can you say ATTENTION WHORE!!!!

Hey now, I didn't say anything about those who followed through. If you gotta get out, it's up to you I suppose. Some might call it selfish but it is what it is, usually a sad end to a sad situation.

I just don't want to get the two confused. Attempting is a load of horseshit and those people usually need to be slapped around. You're right on though, TO needs somebody to get through to him and at this point, by any means necessary.

chicagotexan2
10-28-2011, 11:31 AM
TO and VY get together for a murder suicide?

Can they overdose on popcorn and sausage?

houstonspartan
10-28-2011, 08:18 PM
I think the guy has a serious addiction to prescription meds. That's serious business. He needs help.

Texecutioner
10-29-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm with TK. This dude is nothing but an attention whore. He did this before when he was with the Cowboys and a lot of people blew it off because him and his little twit publicist denied it later. TO just wants attention and wants people to tell him how great he is. He is a selfish person and that's all he has ever demonstrated himself to be around his teammates and everyone else he has been involved with. This is typical of TO.