PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 8 Preview Video - Texans vs Jags

EmDiggy
10-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Texans vs Jags Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiGg5PoIBDY)

Good afternoon Texans fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Wolf
10-26-2011, 05:36 PM
appreciate the work Em

SAMURAITEXAN
10-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Thank you for video Em. I think, it will be a close or dominated by Texans with their running game which opens up for passing attack!!! Foster and Tate, and TEs enough said.

Go Texans!!!

EmDiggy
10-26-2011, 11:31 PM
Thanks Gang! it should be a physical ball game.. So far this season, I've been REALLY impressed with the Jags defense. I strongly feel that this could be a very close ball game..defensively speaking

Vinnie
10-27-2011, 12:25 AM
So you're saying the Jacksonville defense is better than the Houston defense, or that the Jacksonville defense matches up better to the Texans offense than the Texans defense matches up to the Jacksonville offense?

Whatev's Texans by two scores. :koolaid:

HOU-TEX
10-27-2011, 03:21 PM
I really haven't had a good feeling on any of our games so far this season. I dunno why. Maybe I'm waiting for failure like in year's past? I guess the past couple years of Texans football have really taken a tole on me.

That said, I don't have a good feeling about this game.

The Pencil Neck
10-27-2011, 03:53 PM
I really haven't had a good feeling on any of our games so far this season. I dunno why. Maybe I'm waiting for failure like in year's past? I guess the past couple years of Texans football have really taken a tole on me.

That said, I don't have a good feeling about this game.

^^^ This.

Prior to last year, I got nervous before every game.

AFTER last year? It's going to take a while before I have a good feeling before a game. But that's OK as long as I have a good feeling after the game.

Grams
10-27-2011, 06:33 PM
^^^ This.

Prior to last year, I got nervous before every game.

AFTER last year? It's going to take a while before I have a good feeling before a game. But that's OK as long as I have a good feeling after the game.

This is where I am also.

thunderkyss
10-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Before the season started I was pretty sure about which games we would win & which games we would lose, & which games would be close.

After the Raiders game, I have no clue. (well, I admit it now).

I'm going to be at Reliant. I'm going to be cheering my ass off. What happens happens.

The Texans are going to the play-offs, of that, I have no doubt. How they are going to get there.... no idea.

ATXtexanfan
10-27-2011, 08:21 PM
i honestly have no confidence in the texans versus anyone. they really mess with my mondays. the jags are our nemises. i just dont understand how they beat us when they do. i was relieved when they beat the ravens. the texans and their fans were put on notice. i also think the red pisses them off now. i think we win but i'm sure saturday night and sunday morning i will be talking myself out of it

imatexan
10-27-2011, 08:29 PM
JAX offense has ALL the pieces to be successful?

Haha, I think not.

Thank for the video as always though.

MEGA SWATT
10-27-2011, 10:55 PM
thx.

jags suck

kiwitexansfan
10-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Contain MJD, win.

Our offense will score enough even against a good D that Gabbert will hand us the game.

thunderkyss
10-28-2011, 04:32 AM
Just watched PlayBook. Gabbert and his receivers are getting close. They'll look like an offense soon.