PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl Voting has begun on Nfl.com

rush2112mn
10-25-2011, 09:54 PM
You can now vote for your favorite Texan to the probowl now....on nfl.com....
Seems like they have made it a lot easier to vote and changed the format from last year.....

Just thought I would pass that on.......

Ghostform
10-25-2011, 10:00 PM
At this point in the season who is playing at a pro bowl level on our team? Ill have to go with

-Cushing
-A.Smith
-J.Jo
-Foster
-Daniels

I left Dre off since hes dealing with an injury and has missed 3 games so far but one could make a case for him since he is always playing at a pro bowl level.

JimBaker488
10-25-2011, 10:02 PM
At this point in the season who is playing at a pro bowl level on our team? Ill have to go with

-Cushing
-A.Smith
-J.Jo
-Foster
-Daniels

I left Dre off since hes dealing with an injury and has missed 3 games so far but one could make a case for him since he is always playing at a pro bowl level.
Great choices, but I would add Duane Brown and Chris Myers to your list.

TexansFanatic
10-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Holy crap! Are they seriously asking for votes this early? That's crazy.

Ryan
10-25-2011, 11:11 PM
AJ will get in because of popularity even when injured most likely. Cushing, Foster, J. Jo, and maybe A. Smith as well, although haven't seen him much since Mario went down.

TdotTexas2Step
10-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Organizing the general stats of the worthy corners in both the AFC and NFC further reinforces what a solid pickup Joseph was for us. Constantly seeing one our decisions - even though he may have been the "2nd choice" - pay off and result in production is so satisfying as a Texan fan.

Shaft75
10-25-2011, 11:32 PM
Offense:
Andre Johnson
Arian Foster
Matt Schaub
Owen Daniels
Duane Brown
Chris Meyers
Eric Winston
And if he wouldn't have gotten hurt Casey should be in consideration.

Defense
Brian Cushing
Antonio Smith
Johnathan Joseph
And if he wouldnt have been hurt Mario Williams.
:koolaid:

Allstar
10-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Might want to add this to the OP:

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampaign=PB_PBHome_CP

Allstar
10-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Our most deserving guys have to be J Joseph and Cushing. Foster and AJ will get in for sure, I just hope the other guys get in.

Hervoyel
10-26-2011, 02:16 PM
It's so early that I tend to vote very "homer" at this point. It will be a while before we really know who's going to deserve it apart from a very few perennial pro-bowlers.

TexanFan881
10-26-2011, 02:43 PM
I wasn't thinking Schaub....but he has the 2nd highest QB rating in the AFC...who would've thought?

srrono
10-26-2011, 02:50 PM
ok i am voting KJ! LOL

Wolf
10-26-2011, 09:40 PM
didn't realize Tate was averaging 5.1 yards a carry

b0ng
10-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Meyers, Foster, Cushing and Jojo. Foster did miss a few games which will hurt his overall stats. AJ is a good bet if he comes back like gang busters from his injury.

Ryan
10-27-2011, 12:40 AM
AJ will get in if he has a pulse. There's alot less standout wide receivers in the AFC then the NFC. AJ, Welker, VJax, Mike Wallace, and maybe a Dwayne Bowe.

Corrosion
10-27-2011, 04:38 AM
No Texan player is playing at a pro bowl level .... no probowls , no "Significant" raises in pay!!!.

Vote for ..... someone elses players.

Lucky
10-27-2011, 07:47 AM
No Texan player is playing at a pro bowl level .... no probowls , no "Significant" raises in pay!!!.

Vote for ..... someone elses players.
That's not really how it works. Leverage, league and positional value are what drive contracts. Unless a player has a pro bowl bonus added to his contract, the pro bowl selection doesn't really affect the salary cap.

ThaJokaa
10-27-2011, 12:47 PM
james casey

Thorn
10-27-2011, 10:09 PM
We're not even halfway through the season yet and we're already voting on the pro bowlers. There's something wrong with this process.

Corrosion
10-27-2011, 10:52 PM
That's not really how it works. Leverage, league and positional value are what drive contracts. Unless a player has a pro bowl bonus added to his contract, the pro bowl selection doesn't really affect the salary cap.

Oh I understand all that ... but a pro bowl selection quite often gives a player the idea he's worth more ..... Just look at Leach this offseason saying he wanted to be the highest paid FB in the league .... His contract isnt all that big by NFL standards but it is for a FB and was inflated at least in some part because of his being labled the best at his position.