PDA

View Full Version : Casey & AJ will practice this week

srrono
10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
On 610 Kubiak said Casey & AJ will practice this week is the plan

TimeKiller
10-24-2011, 05:06 PM
I'd be surprised if either played vs. the Jags.

fiasco west
10-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Hope Casey will play. He's a great weapon to have on the field and our best blocking FB as well. I know we miss AJ alot but Casey as well.

mussop
10-24-2011, 05:11 PM
AJ need to take his time and make sure he is 100% before he comes back. Our schedule couldn't be more easy. The division is all but gift wrapped. Wait and be sure he's going to be money for the playoffs.

Speedy
10-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Nothing is easy in this league, especially with the Texans. If AJ is ready, then he needs to play. If he's NOT ready, then and only then, give him more time.

texanfan2002114
10-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Nothing is easy in this league, especially with the Texans. If AJ is ready, then he needs to play. If he's NOT ready, then and only then, give him more time.

I agree with your post 100%!

Kubes did say that Dre worked real hard today. He didn't watch Dre work first hand but that was the report from the trainers. So the plan is for Dre to practice this week if he feels good coming off todays workout.

Ryan
10-24-2011, 05:58 PM
They've already been precautious enough with AJ, he said two weeks ago he could have played if it was the super bowl or playoffs, i think he should be ready to go.

Like Speedy said, nothing is easy in the NFL, we need him every week, even if he's just a decoy out there.

speedfreek
10-24-2011, 07:40 PM
best news all week!!

TJ

mussop
10-24-2011, 07:55 PM
You guys that are saying he should play will be singing a different tune if he re-injures his leg or another part while trying to compensate.

redwhiteANDblue
10-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Ill be surprised if andre DOESN'T play in the jaguars game. Wasn't him sitting out for the Titans game just precautionary? He should be 100% by the end of this week

texanfan2002114
10-24-2011, 08:32 PM
You guys that are saying he should play will be singing a different tune if he re-injures his leg or another part while trying to compensate.

Of course people will be upset if he re-injures it but if he worked out hard on it today and is cleared by the training staff, what is he suppose to do? Just sit out 6 weeks because the doctors said it could take 6 weeks for him to heal? This Sunday will be 4 weeks since he injured it and if he says he is 100% then I'm good with it!

ThaJokaa
10-24-2011, 08:34 PM
id rather have him rest n make sure he's good to go for tampa

The Pencil Neck
10-24-2011, 08:41 PM

If he re-injures his leg or another part of his body trying to compensate, then he wasn't ready.

That's what "only if he's really ready" means. If he's really ready, he should play. If he's not really ready, then he shouldn't play.

TdotTexas2Step
10-24-2011, 09:16 PM
This same coaching staff and group of trainers felt like Foster was good to go as well, and he ended up re-aggravating it twice this year. Manning already had leg issues going into the Titans game, and he ends up injuring that to a point where he'll miss a good amount.

Let's put things into perspective please. We lost to a legit Baltimore team (and still were in a position to win the game) and then had to deal with an emotionally charged Oakland squad (and again - still were in a position to win).

The next two games are against the Jags and Browns, we can handle them. We NEED a healthy AJ down the stretch and in the playoffs to stand a remote chance.

fiasco west
10-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Just want to say, the Jags have a really good defense when they are focused and up to it (no doubt they will be playing against the Texans.)

Andre would help a ton in spreading them out. If he's ready he should obviously play, there are not many easy games on the schedule and when has Jacksonville ever been a easy game?

TexanSam
10-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Seeing the scores to the Ravens/Jags game and thinking it would be awesome if AJ is back next week. Jags always seem to play us tough, regardless of records. The more weapons we have the better.

Blake
10-25-2011, 09:03 AM
I predicted he would be back for the Jags game and am sticking with it. Maybe he cant go 60 minutes, but I would still like to have him for 30.

TexansBlood
10-25-2011, 09:33 AM
I say sit him. The Texans are cursed, no reason to play him against the Jags. Better safe than sorry.

b0ng
10-25-2011, 09:46 AM
I say sit him. The Texans are cursed, no reason to play him against the Jags. Better safe than sorry.

Please explain why there is no reason to play him against the Jags.

HJam72
10-25-2011, 09:53 AM
I might be tempted to have him on the bench until and unless we get behind...

Ryan
10-26-2011, 04:03 PM
They were both full participants today via 610.

NitroGSXR
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
They were both full participants today via 610.

Heck yeah!

silvrhand
10-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Let him rest another week, we should not need him to beat the jaguars.

Ryan
10-26-2011, 04:15 PM

If he's 100%, why shouldn't he play?

Mr teX
10-26-2011, 04:23 PM

people keep saying this, like its a shoe-in we beat the jags.....if he says he's ready to go then play him, end of story.

redwhiteANDblue
10-26-2011, 04:27 PM
people keep saying this, like its a shoe-in we beat the jags.....if he says he's ready to go then play him, end of story.

Exactly. Everyone is acting like this will be a walkthrough. Last time I checked we're still the texans and not the packers. Texans are the most inconsistent team and we don't know how it will turn out. We could use all the help we can get.

Jackie Chiles
10-26-2011, 04:27 PM

Quoth the Ravens.

silvrhand
10-26-2011, 04:33 PM
If he's 100%, why shouldn't he play?

Cause he's likely not 100%.. remember last year we kept rushing him back in?

disaacks3
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
HELL yeah!

Corrected. :good:

Rey
10-26-2011, 04:35 PM

I hope the Texans don't think like that...

No offense.

If he's healthy he should play. If he's not, he shouldn't.

If you are playing him on based on whether or not you think you need him to beat an opponent then you aren't showing enough respect to your opponent. This is not a game we should look past.

Mr teX
10-26-2011, 04:40 PM

this far into the season, noone is; hell schaub's shoulder & hip have been bothering him the last 2 weeks, noone seemed to think we should sit him.

ChampionTexan
10-26-2011, 04:51 PM

Uhm no.

Last year Andre missed three games. Two of them were the final two games of the season. The remaining one was week four. When he came back in week 5, he had a 95 yard receiving game, followed by a 138 yard receiving game in week 6. Exactly when did he get inappropriately rushed back?

SteveSlaton20
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
We're going to need him, the Jaguars defense is legit. Don't think otherwise.

dalemurphy
10-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Uhm no.

Last year Andre missed three games. Two of them were the final two games of the season. The remaining one was week four. When he came back in week 5, he had a 95 yard receiving game, followed by a 138 yard receiving game in week 6. Exactly when did he get inappropriately rushed back?

I disagree that the Texans should sit him out this week. If he isn't right, then sit him. Otherwise, get him out there. Supposedly, the recovery from this injury/surgery is much more black and white than many injuries (certainly than high ankle sprains).

That being said, the Texans mishandled AJ's ankle last year. He wasn't right for the majority of the year. If they would've bitten the bullet and sat him for 3 weeks instead of 1, he would have been more productive last season. He is a gamer, no doubt, and still put up very good numbers.

By the way, Andre said he felt tugging in his hammy today and if today was Sunday, he wouldn't play.

ChampionTexan
10-26-2011, 07:26 PM
That being said, the Texans mishandled AJ's ankle last year. He wasn't right for the majority of the year. If they would've bitten the bullet and sat him for 3 weeks instead of 1, he would have been more productive last season. He is a gamer, no doubt, and still put up very good numbers.

In the first three seasons Schaub was with the Texans, Andre averaged 94, 98 and 98 YPG - last year he averaged 95. During Schaub's first three years, he caught 8, 8, and 9 TD passes. Last year he caught 8. His yards per reception, number of targets, and pretty much any other stat you want to mention were very much in line with his other 3 seasons in the post David Carr era.

You believe what you like - I just don't see any reason at all to believe that there was any decrease in productivity due to injuries when Andre was playing last season.

silvrhand
10-26-2011, 07:35 PM
You believe what you like - I just don't see any reason at all to believe that there was any decrease in productivity due to injuries when Andre was playing last season.

seriously?

:wwfsmd:

ChampionTexan
10-26-2011, 07:38 PM
seriously?

You appear to disagree - what exactly do you base that stance on?

Ryan
10-26-2011, 07:46 PM
seriously?

He may not have felt like his full self but he still played like it.

silvrhand
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM
You appear to disagree - what exactly do you base that stance on?

Oh that he had back to back 100 catch 1500+ yard seasons and last year he was out 3 games, didn't make 100+ catches, and was held to some pretty low numbers in games where you could see him limping/hurting.

Oh and had offseason ankle surgery..

TejasTom
10-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Oh that he had back to back 100 catch 1500+ yard seasons and last year he was out 3 games, didn't make 100+ catches, and was held to some pretty low numbers in games where you could see him limping/hurting.

Oh and had offseason ankle surgery..

The Champ still lead all receivers in yards per game.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2010&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&conference=null&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG

CloakNNNdagger
10-27-2011, 07:47 AM
Johnson unsure if he'll play for Texans on Sunday
By JEFFREY MARTIN, Copyright 2011 Houston Chronicle
Updated 11:29 p.m., Wednesday, October 26, 2011

His head coach and position coach both thought Andre Johnson looked fine during practice Wednesday.

Apparently, the Texans' All-Pro wide receiver didn't feel as good as he looked.

Johnson was skeptical when asked whether he'd return Sunday against Jacksonville from a hamstring injury that has sidelined him for the last three games.

"I just went out and did a little bit in practice today to see how I feel," Johnson said. "I wouldn't say I felt great. I didn't feel how I expected I would feel, but I was able to go out and make a few plays. We just keep taking it one day at a time."

Johnson said the problem is that he still encounters "tugging and stuff on my leg" when he runs. Cutting or running routes isn't an issue. Instead, it's a lack of explosion that concerns Johnson. Until that resurfaces, he said, he will not be ready to go.

"If I feel the way I feel today, I probably won't play Sunday, but today is not Sunday," Johnson said. "We still have some days ahead of us that we have to work through."

Head coach Gary Kubiak said the decision would ultimately be left to Johnson.

"It's hard for me just to watch a player practice, so I'll go back and sit down and watch it," Kubiak said. "But I'm going to listen probably more than anything. He looked good running to me. But we've got to see … like he wakes up (Thursday) - how sore is he? Those types of things.

"So I'm going to listen to him, and we've got a long way to go this season, and we need to make sure we do the right thing here. We've got a long week. We'll see what happens."

Looks good to Kirksey

Wide receivers coach Larry Kirksey also liked what he saw from his star pupil, but he sensed Wednesday's practice wasn't perhaps the best gauge.

"He looked good from the standpoint of getting out, moving around," Kirksey said. "We didn't have him do a lot today, but he looked nice and smooth. He wasn't going full speed, but he looked nice being out here."

Sitting at 4-3 and in first place in the AFC South, the Texans can afford to be extra cautious. Johnson admits he's itching to put the pads back on, but the timing - and his body - must be right before he can step into a game.

"Like I said before, you don't want to have any setbacks or anything like that to do anything to hurt your team," Johnson said. "I can't just think about myself. I have to think about my team as well. I'm going to do what's best for the team. I'm not going to do anything stupid."

Vital component

Being back on the practice field was enough to lift his teammates' spirits. Most were looking ahead to when Johnson might be playing again, maybe this Sunday against the Jaguars.

But based on his remarks Wednesday, probably not.

"Andre is the best player in the NFL right now, and so that's always good when you have the best player in the NFL on your team," running back Arian Foster said. "He's going to open it up even more, and he's a weapon that you just can't replace."

As I cautioned previously, the situation noted in the statements below exemplifies exactly the typical course of an athlete who has experienced a complete rupture (in this case surgically transformed from partial to complete) of the small semitendinosis (hamstring) tendon. Its associated prolonged recovery and especially the fear of permanent loss of that elite "extra" explosiveness has dictated the approach of immediate repair of this small tendon, which in non-elite athletes and normal everyday persons would otherwise hardly be missed.

Johnson said the problem is that he still encounters "tugging and stuff on my leg" when he runs. Cutting or running routes isn't an issue. Instead, it's a lack of explosion that concerns Johnson. Until that resurfaces, he said, he will not be ready to go.

Keep in mind that the surgical approach taken in AJ's partial semitendinosis tendon partial tear can only be considered an "experiment" and is not substantially supported by the orthopedic literature. No one can confidently predict that this experiment will ultimatelyl play out well for AJ.

TexansBull
10-27-2011, 08:04 AM
The jaguars defense looked legit against Joe Flacco. I would say that the Ravens game plan was flawed by having Flacco throw the ball so much and they looked like they came out flat.

That being said, our medical staff has always been speculative. I support even if the player says he is ready to go and our medical staff says he is good to go, I would be cautious and sit the player unless we our playing a game that is the most important in team history or if we are going to be playing our Superbowl. :kitten:

Our offense is not full of scrubs. We have a good OL, some good TEs(OD), and a guy named Foster that proved last week he can catch a ball. There is no substitute for AJ, but our offense should be able to handle them w/o AJ.

silvrhand
10-27-2011, 11:33 AM
The Champ still lead all receivers in yards per game.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2010&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&conference=null&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG

The point is though that his production was down cause he was hurt, and I'd rather see him sit a couple more weeks to make sure he's back to 100% as he can be instead of jacking around and trying to come back against the jaguars.

Look we should be able to beat the jaguars straight up without Andre. No need to risk losing him when we need him later in the year.

Doppelganger
10-27-2011, 12:04 PM
AJ is a gamer. If he is ready to go he will go. Look at what he said, ""I just went out and did a little bit in practice today to see how I feel," Johnson said. "I wouldn't say I felt great. I didn't feel how I expected I would feel, but I was able to go out and make a few plays. We just keep taking it one day at a time."

Johnson said the problem is that he still encounters "tugging and stuff on my leg" when he runs. Cutting or running routes isn't an issue. Instead, it's a lack of explosion that concerns Johnson. Until that resurfaces, he said, he will not be ready to go."

He is likely not going to play.

Seņor Stan
10-27-2011, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't mind the Texans activating him and putting him into some red zone packages...

thunderkyss
10-27-2011, 12:30 PM

While that is arguable. We've also got the way we treated Owen Daniels when he returned from his MCL (I think it was an MCL) that turned into a hamstring... & he missed significant time, even though he was active.

Then you've got Arian earlier this year.

In their defense, I don't know if anyone is doing it any better. These soft tissue issues are very difficult to manage.

ThaJokaa
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson returned to practice Wednesday after missing three straight games with a right hamstring injury, but the receiver wasn't sure if he'll be able to return to game action Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"I just went out and did a little bit in practice today to see how I feel," Johnson said Wednesday, according to the Houston Chronicle. "I wouldn't say I felt great. I didn't feel how I expected I would feel, but I was able to go out and make a few plays. We just keep taking it one day at a time."

Still, he said he isn't yet ready to declare himself ready to play.

"If I feel the way I feel today, I probably won't play Sunday, but today is not Sunday," Johnson said, according to the Chronicle. "We still have some days ahead of us that we have to work through."

Coach Gary Kubiak was thrilled to get Johnson back, but remains cautious about his status for Sunday's game against Jacksonville.

"It's a huge step forward," Kubiak said. "It's just good to get him out of working on his own mode and work with the players. I think it's going to be a process this week, but there's obviously a chance (he'll play). It'll be a day-to-day deal."

Kubiak said the team would evaluate Johnson in the coming days to see how his hamstring responds.

"A lot of it with him is him telling me, 'Hey, Kub, I feel fine,' or 'I still feel some tightness there. This, that.' I got to listen to him. He'll let me know," Kubiak said of Johnson's role in the decision. "He's a pro's pro. He'll tell me what's going on."http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7155199/andre-johnson-houston-texans-not-sure-ready-play-vs-jacksonville-jaguars

TejasTom
10-27-2011, 01:26 PM
...I'd rather see him sit a couple more weeks to make sure he's back to 100% as he can be instead of jacking around and trying to come back against the jaguars.

Look we should be able to beat the jaguars straight up without Andre. No need to risk losing him when we need him later in the year.

I agree. I think we'll be ok if he sits until the Tampa game.

TexansBlood
10-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Please explain why there is no reason to play him against the Jags.

Because he is not 100%. Is that a good enough reason?

silvrhand
10-27-2011, 02:00 PM
AJ is a gamer. If he is ready to go he will go. Look at what he said, ""I just went out and did a little bit in practice today to see how I feel," Johnson said. "I wouldn't say I felt great. I didn't feel how I expected I would feel, but I was able to go out and make a few plays. We just keep taking it one day at a time."

Johnson said the problem is that he still encounters "tugging and stuff on my leg" when he runs. Cutting or running routes isn't an issue. Instead, it's a lack of explosion that concerns Johnson. Until that resurfaces, he said, he will not be ready to go."

He is likely not going to play.

As a player there were times that you wanted to play even when you shouldn't, that's why they have doctors that should have your health/career as a priority not your catches, wins, etc.

I think the Texans could use some improved physicians on their staff, maybe we can get CND the job :)

nero THE zero
10-27-2011, 02:04 PM
As I cautioned previously, the situation noted in the statements below exemplifies exactly the typical course of an athlete who has experienced a complete rupture (in this case surgically transformed from partial to complete) of the small semitendinosis (hamstring) tendon. Its associated prolonged recovery and especially the fear of permanent loss of that elite "extra" explosiveness has dictated the approach of immediate repair of this small tendon, which in non-elite athletes and normal everyday persons would otherwise hardly be missed.

Keep in mind that the surgical approach taken in AJ's partial semitendinosis tendon partial tear can only be considered an "experiment" and is not substantially supported by the orthopedic literature. No one can confidently predict that this experiment will ultimatelyl play out well for AJ.

IOW, this "lack of explosion" is a permanent issue? If that is the case, is there any danger in going ahead and putting him out on the field?

Further, is going in and reattaching the detached tendon an option after the season is over?

The Pencil Neck
10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Because he is not 100%. Is that a good enough reason?

But the question is IF he is 100%, why not play him?

If he's NOT 100%, that's a different question.

If he's 100% and ready to go, he should go. We can use him.

If he's NOT 100% and NOT ready to go, then he should not play. We'll have to find a way to muddle through without him.

TheMatrix31
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Looks like we'll get him back after the bye.

No sense in playing him against Cleveland if he's not gonna be ready for Jacksoffville.

TexansBull
10-27-2011, 04:06 PM
But the question is IF he is 100%, why not play him?

If he's NOT 100%, that's a different question.

If he's 100% and ready to go, he should go. We can use him.

If he's NOT 100% and NOT ready to go, then he should not play. We'll have to find a way to muddle through without him.

To answer your question, if he is 100% and ready to go, why not play him?

1. You cannot completely trust the Texans medical staff
2. You cannot completely trust the player
3. You can win this game w/o him
4. You can wait until after the bye.
5. You need him more in the playoffs than in a game against Jacksonville.
6. You don't risk your superstars at an reinjury. Ask Foster and Kubiak if the New Orleans game would have been different if he had waited to play instead of tweaking his hammy again.

AJ has never been to the playoffs. Why would you risk maybe his best shot playing in the playoffs? Wouldn't it be worst than not being in the playoffs only for him not being in the playoffs and watching his teammates play in the playoffs for a game against a team they should beat with little difficulty?

I don't buy this Jacksonville is a tough team bull. The Ravens lost because they ran the ball 8 times with Ray Rice, and 5 other times with other players. Why trust Flacco with the ball when you have Ray Rice?

The only other team the Jaguars beat this year was the Titans. We shouldn't underestimate them and ready to play, but we got this guy Wade Phillips who is going to give Gabbert fits.

The Texans should, need, and will make it to the playoffs. Once there, we will need AJ at 100% to defeat teams like the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, etc.

GP
10-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm to the point that a guy is going to hurt no matter what.

Save him now? Fine. Then he comes back and breaks his hand later down the road. Whether it happens at home, on the road, in the reg season, in the playoffs, falling down the stairs at the apartment complex, etc., etc. makes no difference. We could also be killed today by a drunk driver swerving and hitting one of us head-on (sorry for the lack of tact here). What happens will happen.

We need to just understand that a guy can't be bubble-wrapped forever. Peyton Manning excluded, I suppose....because I don't know how he stayed on the field for 10+ years like he did. Might have to do with him getting rid of the ball quickly all those years???

Anyways, if AJ feels like he wants to play, he will play unless it's obvious he cannot be a contributor. Even if he's less than 100%, but goes out there and creates a potential decoy for the opposing defense to have to consider, then so be it. I think he had done that before, but the defense figured out that he was not 100% and that he was not going to be targeted by Schaub. Anybody remember that happening? Seems like I do.

thunderkyss
10-27-2011, 05:11 PM
jagUars
Browns
@Buccaneers
Bye....

It doesn't make sense to me not to put your best players on the field any game. If there are any questions about his health, I wouldn't put him out there, but we're not talking about a regular hammy... there is no tear that he can reaggravate.

They cut the tendon that attached part of his hamstring to his knee. He may never be 100% because of that, but right now, it is what it is. If this has increased the risk of another injury, I don't think those risks decrease with time, regardless how long he sits out.

So if he's ready to go & I don't have a doctor telling me he shouldn't play, I'm playing him. I may not need him to beat Jacksonville, but I might. I might not need him against Cleveland or Tampa Bay, but I might. & I'd rather get him acclimated to his new abilities now & not wait until later when the margin of error is not so great.

Malloy
10-27-2011, 05:43 PM

I've gotta say, I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your sig :)

CloakNNNdagger
10-27-2011, 07:12 PM
IOW, this "lack of explosion" is a permanent issue? If that is the case, is there any danger in going ahead and putting him out on the field?

Further, is going in and reattaching the detached tendon an option after the season is over?

Lack of explosion to a certain extent could be permanent........but likely much less than what he is experiencing now. Reattaching could be performed if the tendon was simply "released"..........more unlikely if the tendon was it was resected (removed) as has been described in at least one paper in the orthopedic literature.

HOU-TEX
10-28-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm sure most know by now, but AJ did NOT practice today and will NOT play Sunday. He will begin getting ready for Cleveland.

Per Twitter feed

utahmark
10-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Anybody got espn insider. Suppopsed to be a rumor about AJ. It may just be saying that he probably wont play this week but I cant read it.

HJam72
10-28-2011, 03:46 PM
If he's not 100%, we'll just have J.J. wear his uniform and scare the safeties. :kingkong:

El Tejano
10-28-2011, 04:23 PM
This means AJ said he aint good to go. If AJ says no, then I'm 100% behind him.

CloakNNNdagger
10-30-2011, 09:58 AM
I would hope that if Casey does indeed play that Vickers is in on short run or goal line plays that require powerful HB "push." I would hate to see Casey's pec tested too severely too soon.

Naiirb
10-30-2011, 06:34 PM
So what happened with Casey? I don't even recall seeing him on the field.

EllisUnit
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM

i saw him out there, they just didnt call his number any.

TdotTexas2Step
10-30-2011, 07:32 PM
It turns out that we didn't need AJ to get a win today. 24 points on a stout Jags defense is impressive. I can't wait till he gets back though. Our offense will be easier to come by, and things will open up for everyone else.

On a side note, I've really liked how they've handled the whole AJ injury situation. Andre says he could have been back sooner, but they decide to hold off. He was expected by many to play this week, but they keep him out of practice because it's obvious he's not 100%, and allow other players to get reps.

I think the biggest factor with all of this is the fact that we have a productive defensive unit backed up by some intense schemes from Wade. There isn't a pressure to go into a shootout because we know we can get stops.

With that said, I'm pretty sure AJ will play next week (may still not be 100% and thus won't play as much as he normally does), but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they let him catch up one more week and finally gives him the green light for Tampa.

thunderkyss
10-30-2011, 09:55 PM
On a side note, I've really liked how they've handled the whole AJ injury situation. Andre says he could have been back sooner, but they decide to hold off. He was expected by many to play this week, but they keep him out of practice because it's obvious he's not 100%, and allow other players to get reps.

Andre held himself out.

CloakNNNdagger
10-30-2011, 11:28 PM

i saw him out there, they just didnt call his number any.

As I was hoping, they played it safe with him and didn't have him do any of the "heavy lifting." They left that to Vickers.

Norg
10-31-2011, 12:18 AM
Was casey playing this game i dont remember hearing his name at all ???