I'm calling it now, Indy with the W....

GlassHalfFull
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Gonna be ugly.

Saints 56 Indy 6

Luv_ya_blue
10-23-2011, 07:13 PM

TK...ur lookin' for the Drunk Thread. It's two forums over.
Just don't drive...I'll call ya a cab!

:shades:

DexmanC
10-23-2011, 07:32 PM
This game has massacre all over it, but I'm sure there's SOME
semblance of pride left on the Colts team.

Sunday Night Football is not where you wanna get blown out.

brakos82
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Saints 34
Colts Just watchin'.

Scooter
10-23-2011, 07:43 PM

someone spiked TK's coolaid. :thinking:

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 07:47 PM
someone spiked TK's coolaid. :thinking:

That was me... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85814)

:koolaid:

Ryan
10-23-2011, 07:51 PM
This game is huge for me in fantasy purposes. I need that W today.

Khari
10-23-2011, 08:31 PM
don't care as long as sproles scores lots of TDs :good:

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 09:18 PM
The Colts secondary is making Kareem look like a pro-bowler.

Showtime100
10-23-2011, 09:32 PM
I've defended Cris Collinsworth a time or two, but what in the world made him think for even a second Indy would compete with the Saints??

kiwitexansfan
10-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Does the NFL have a mercy rule?

brakos82
10-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Turned it off during the 2nd quarter. :lol:

devo-x
10-23-2011, 10:18 PM
41 -7 Saints

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 10:36 PM
Okay.. Okay..

That last drink is wearing off... I must have spiked it a little harder than I thought.

edo783
10-23-2011, 10:41 PM
41 -7 Saints

MMMMmm, those numbers look vaigly familiar. Where have I seen them before today???

Texan4Ever
10-23-2011, 10:51 PM
I wonder if any of the defeated teams will go 0-16 like the Lions did oh not so long ago? Right now the Colts look like contenders for 0-16.

IDEXAN
10-23-2011, 10:53 PM
We want the Colts to win a few games this year, 'cause we sure don't want them to end up with AL.

brakos82
10-23-2011, 10:59 PM
I wonder if any of the defeated teams will go 0-16 like the Lions did oh not so long ago? Right now the Colts look like contenders for 0-16.

The Rams and Lolphins have something to say about that. :kitten:

Mr. Texan
10-23-2011, 11:01 PM
if this was madden, someone would have had to pass the controller by now :kitten:

TheMatrix31
10-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Kubiak should definitely be fired for this.

mattieuk
10-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Kubiak should definitely be fired for this.

Damn straight. All the bad karma the Colts received for beating the Good O'Ol Boys club the past few years is coming back to bite them in the ass! :)

Seriously though - I want the Colts to keep away from the first pick, a 4-12 record will make me happy - we all know how the an awful Colts team with a top pick in the draft can end up...

Khari
10-23-2011, 11:16 PM
62 points :user:

fiasco west
10-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Was kinda hoping they'd lose like this. They are going to be one pissed off team come Sunday against the Titans...I guess you could say the same about the Titans though :shades:

But maybe this will motivate them to have one of those any given sunday games...

steelbtexan
10-23-2011, 11:23 PM
One word describes this game.

BEATDOWN

Hervoyel
10-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Damn straight. All the bad karma the Colts received for beating the Good O'Ol Boys club the past few years is coming back to bite them in the ass! :)

Seriously though - I want the Colts to keep away from the first pick, a 4-12 record will make me happy - we all know how the an awful Colts team with a top pick in the draft can end up...

I originally thought Luck to the Colts would be some kind of nightmare but I've reconsidered and think that what we're seeing here isn't going to be cured by the return of Peyton Manning or drafting Andrew Luck. This Colts team is deeply screwed up at nearly every position. They just kind of got bad while everybody was watching Peyton throw the ball to Reggie Wayne. They're gonna be down for a long time. The brain trust that built this train wreck is going to be trying to rebuild it and they're not exactly hitting on all their draft picks either anymore.

Andrew Luck would be screwed if he took over this team. In fact Peyton Manning coming back to this team might be screwed too.

houstonspartan
10-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Just saw the Saints-Colts score, and actually had to rub my eyes because I almost thought I was hallucinating.

Shame on the Colts management for refusing to build that team. I knew they were bad without Peyton, but this is just astonishing.

Corrosion
10-24-2011, 01:07 AM
62 points :user:

..... thats ..... disgusting by NFL standards .... I bet there are a few college teams who could give the Dolts an L.

Only thing that woulda made today better is if the Shitpies had gotten the .... shit kicked outa them , too bad they had Stl on the schedule.

thunderkyss
10-24-2011, 01:10 AM
So.....

What do you think about Jim Caldwell the coach?

Does a Super Bowl appearance excuse an 0-7 start?

If you were Pioli, would you think the talent you put together could sink this low without some help?

Do you stay with Caldwell & pray Manning comes back next season?

brakos82
10-24-2011, 01:22 AM
So.....

What do you think about Jim Caldwell the coach? Average at best. Being handed a top-notch team and fallling this low, inexcusable.

Does a Super Bowl appearance excuse an 0-7 start? Nope, see 1st question.

If you were Pioli, would you think the talent you put together could sink this low without some help? Your team's aging fast and losing pieces (Manning this year, Harrison a few years ago, Sanders 3/4 of the time since 06). Rebuilding hasn't worked.

Do you stay with Caldwell & pray Manning comes back next season? Have to see the rest of the season. I'd want a coordinator to be an interim HC waiting in the wings in 2012 if I keep him.

Corrosion
10-24-2011, 01:24 AM
So.....

What do you think about Jim Caldwell the coach?

Does a Super Bowl appearance excuse an 0-7 start?

If you were Pioli, would you think the talent you put together could sink this low without some help?

Do you stay with Caldwell & pray Manning comes back next season?

I havent watched them play outside the first game against the Texans .... Really hard to evaluate Caldwell not watching them weekly , or at least more often.

They got beaten physically by the Texans .... That much was obvious. Hard to blame much on the coach (He didnt pick most of them) when his guy's get their asses handed to them.

Scooter
10-24-2011, 01:35 AM
a decade of consecutive playoff births and a superbowl win excuses everything. they're nothing without manning and everyone knew that going in. anyone who didnt plan on 0-7 was delusional.

there's talent, but it's all spent on a handful of players ... a couple of which are expecting new deals. that money on players who are completely useless without manning ... either getting them the ball or producing a lead. the talent level overall is 70's buccaneers bad.

doesnt matter who's the figure head, they're praying manning comes back.

thunderkyss
10-24-2011, 01:43 AM
a decade of consecutive playoff births and a superbowl win excuses everything. they're nothing without manning and everyone knew that going in. anyone who didnt plan on 0-7 was delusional.

doesnt matter who's the figure head, they're praying manning comes back.

If you think about it, Weren't they lucky to get 10 wins last season? Weren't we saying the AFC South was wide open?

Last season with Manning.

Scooter
10-24-2011, 01:55 AM
has manning got them anything under 10 wins since his rookie season? after a decade of doing it, luck is barely an afterthought.

CloakNNNdagger
10-24-2011, 09:01 AM
I originally thought Luck to the Colts would be some kind of nightmare but I've reconsidered and think that what we're seeing here isn't going to be cured by the return of Peyton Manning or drafting Andrew Luck. This Colts team is deeply screwed up at nearly every position. They just kind of got bad while everybody was watching Peyton throw the ball to Reggie Wayne. They're gonna be down for a long time. The brain trust that built this train wreck is going to be trying to rebuild it and they're not exactly hitting on all their draft picks either anymore.

Andrew Luck would be screwed if he took over this team. In fact Peyton Manning coming back to this team might be screwed too.

Great points! I have been thinking the exact thing for awhile. If they draft Luck with the way the talentless O is structured, Peyton (if he even comes back) will likely get killed..........and during his developmental years, Luck will probably be ruined. Luck may be smart to pull a Michael Vick.

RazorOye
10-24-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't know if that game last night made me more or less pissed about shitting the bed vs. the Bucs last week. I'd really like to be sitting at 6-1 with a 2 game division lead.

It was a fun night, though.

It helped exorcise a few of those demons from the night I spent in the ER at Memorial Hermann watching the Colts spank the Saints on Sunday night football back in 03. 55-21. And the game wasn't even that close.

62-7 helps that pain, though.

Still not sure what I think about Payton coaching from the box upstairs - but there didn't seem to much hitch in the giddyup last night.

thunderkyss
10-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Still not sure what I think about Payton coaching from the box upstairs - but there didn't seem to much hitch in the giddyup last night.

Peyton was coaching from the sideline last night.

:kitten:

CloakNNNdagger
10-24-2011, 10:41 AM
NOTE to Kubiak: Payton and the Saints sure had a great deal of guilt as they ran up the score.

thunderkyss
10-24-2011, 11:23 AM
NOTE to Kubiak: Payton and the Saints sure had a great deal of guilt as they ran up the score.

That was ridiculous. They should have sat Brees in the second half.. he could have got hurt for no reason.

& I could have won my fantasy week.
:kitten:

hadaad
10-24-2011, 11:25 AM
My question is, do they screw up perfection again? Maybe put in their real starters in the last game of the season so they don't go 0-16? They don't seem too interested in perfection, after all.

RazorOye
10-24-2011, 10:38 PM
at halftime, the Southern University band formed the score 7 - 34, as part of their routine

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUTD4HDOoU

they start around the 0:20 second mark if you wanted to fast forward it a bit

GP
10-25-2011, 03:51 PM

Co-signed.

It was going bad before this season, the absence of #18 quickened their death. I actually think the Colts--WITH #18 this season--would still be under .500 right now, and people would be saying "Yeah, but the Colts always end strong and pull away from the pack in the AFC South...." when really, they were gonna' tank with or without #18.

To me, the only thing to be decided would be whether they were just BAD or if they wold be HORRIBLE. It's the latter without #18.

He should retire. This is actually a good thing for him. His team was declining, his era is over, and the injury (if he's smart) will be the acceptable "out" for him. Now he can transition right into the TV booth and use that wit and HOF status to earn millions more in broadcasting duties.

If he comes back, he's nuts. Addicted. Needs it like a kid needs a blanket at night. Not saying that's wrong, just saying I can see him trying a comeback to show everybody he has the goods and that he can take terrible and make it work. Will ego and addiction to the game get in the way, or will he opt for retirement and relax? I don't know that #18 knows how to relax.