PDA

View Full Version : What will happen in the Second Half <Texans 20 - Titans 0>

TexansBull
10-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Not to be negative, but I have a deja vu feeling that I have seen a game like this in the past. What do you guys think will happen in the next two qtrs?

I think we will score two fgs in the 3rd, and a touchdown in the 4th. I think the titans will score a fg in the 3rd, and two touchdowns in the 4th. Final score - Texans 33 - Titans 17(I think my math is correct.)

Texanmike02
10-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Not to be negative, but I have a deja vu feeling that I have seen a game like this in the past. What do you guys think will happen in the next two qtrs?

I think we will score two fgs in the 3rd, and a touchdown in the 4th. I think the titans will score a fg in the 3rd, and two touchdowns in the 4th. Final score - Texans 33 - Titans 17(I think my math is correct.)

Way to go Nostradamus...

Mike

utahmark
10-23-2011, 02:47 PM
I think it will be 41-7.

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 03:50 PM
This second half was sick.... sick I tell you.

Not one thing was different about this game & the way GK has called the other second halfs... players finally executed. Big, mad props for Arian Foster (48 points on my Fantasy team).....

Going into the second half with a 20 point lead probably helped out quite a bit. & maybe that was the difference.

I kinda knocked Matt Schaub in another thread, but the more I think about it, he spread the ball around beautifully, they couldn't "zone in" on anyone.