PDA

View Full Version : Dez Bryant: COWBOYS ARE UNBEATBLE

CloakNNNdagger
10-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Dez Bryant: “It may sound crazy, I think we are unbeatable” (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/22/dez-bryant-it-may-sound-crazy-i-think-we-are-unbeatable/)

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant has a very high opinion of his team.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Bryant said this week that he does not believe the Cowboys can be defeated.

“As far as the team, I like our chances. I feel like, it may sound crazy, I think we are unbeatable,” Bryant said.

One small data point that would argue against Bryant’s claim is that the Cowboys have already been beaten three times this season. But Bryant says the Jets, Lions and Patriots didn’t beat the Cowboys. No, the Cowboys beat themselves in those games.

“I think the losses, we lost those games ourselves,” Bryant said. “I feel like once we get back in that meeting room and regroup, and we learn from our mistakes, the sky’s the limit.”

So the Cowboys aren’t really 2-3. They’re really 5-0, it’s just that three of those five wins were games they won for the other team. Or something.

In any event, with the Rams coming to town on Sunday, the Cowboys can probably count on being unbeatable for at least one game.

If the Girls lose this one against the Rams, watch their Megatron display self-destruct........and Jerry wearing a designer paper bag over his head to get out of the stadium incognito.

I wonder if the Girls' team doctors have made Bryant aware that there is available medication for his problem.

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20110224-dez01.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/dez01.jpg

disaacks3
10-22-2011, 11:59 AM
...and Dez is UNTREATABLE.

PapaL
10-22-2011, 12:04 PM
He obviously doesn't know what unbeatable means.

Luv_ya_blue
10-22-2011, 12:09 PM
He's right...
It definitely sounds crazy!

:mcnugget:

thunderkyss
10-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Dez Bryant should be a Texan.

Last few weeks, he puts up numbers in the first half, I think for sure I'm going to win my league... Second half, not so much. He pretty much disappears. If I could switch players at half time, I would.

brakos82
10-22-2011, 12:10 PM
in other news, the sky is purpleish-green, water's dry, and the moon crashed into Mars.

StarStruck
10-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Poor choice of words although I agree with the three gifts. Our generosity is probably the best in the league. Hopefully we won't share with the Rams.

Cerberus
10-22-2011, 01:02 PM
I think he is Dezlusional.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
10-22-2011, 01:24 PM
http://memedepot.com/uploads/0/207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

IDEXAN
10-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Wonder if Dez will be returning to M.I.T. during the upcoming offseason to pick up a graduate degree in advanced quantum theory ?

Showtime100
10-22-2011, 02:09 PM
If he were my teammate I would say he's got the right attitude and I mean that. Big mouth connected to an inactive brain, but good attitude.

Problem is, if you let the Cowboys beat you 3 times in 5 games.....you are beatable. The Niners were outgained horribly in their loss to the Cowboys, but one could argue the Niners beat themselves in OT to lose that one.

Dutchrudder
10-22-2011, 02:12 PM
So how would you all compare this to the Vince Young 'dream team' comment? I think this comment might actually be dumber.

Cerberus
10-22-2011, 03:13 PM
So how would you all compare this to the Vince Young 'dream team' comment? I think this comment might actually be dumber.

Only because Young's comment was made prior to playing any games, and Bryant's comment was made after the "unbeatable" team already lost 3 games.

Luv_ya_blue
10-22-2011, 03:20 PM

Only because Young's comment was made prior to playing any games, and Bryant's comment was made after the "unbeatable" team already lost 3 games.

VY wasn't the only one talking about the "dream team" before the season started. Sure, he was the only one that gave it that moniker...but there were lots of folks that were singing the praise of the Iggles before they actually started playing.

Of course, what else is there to say but...
:vincepalm: