PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Reliant...

thunderkyss
10-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Who wants to get together & organize a protest if we lose @Tennessee?

I'm thinking Monday the 24th, we can "Occupy Reliant" & refuse to leave until McNair gives into our demands.

Who's with me?

Vinny
10-18-2011, 07:26 PM
I hear the KKK is interested in Marching with you TK.

Goatcheese
10-18-2011, 07:37 PM
McNair would just send in Schaub to kill everyone with his l4z3r 3y35.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RnB6zCpc18Y/TJlb3Iia6bI/AAAAAAAACOk/PXWzMRtfFKg/s1600/schaub_crazy.jpg

thunderkyss
10-18-2011, 07:44 PM

Surely there are some fine upstanding members of this MB that aren't going to stand for this crap... some that aren't afraid to hide their faces.

Craig.
10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Yeah I'll be occupying my job. You filthy hippies are your own.

thunderkyss
10-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah I'll be occupying my job. You filthy hippies are your own.

Can we do it on Saturday?

Texan_Bill
10-18-2011, 08:05 PM
Surely there are some fine upstanding members of this MB that aren't going to stand for this crap... some that aren't afraid to hide their faces.

Damn Son, you just disqualified me... :gun:

Kaiser Toro
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM

No need to bring the coach's kids into this, that's personal. ;-)

Buffi2
10-18-2011, 09:08 PM
we can "Occupy Reliant" & refuse to leave until McNair gives into our demands.

I think this is one "occupation" that would last until at least the end of the season and that is a looonng time.

I have many fond memories of protests in years long since past - Carry on Young Fans!:clap:

Texan_Bill
10-18-2011, 09:20 PM
Apparently no arguments against me being a "fine upstanding members of this MB "

:heh:

thunderkyss
10-19-2011, 01:40 AM
C'mon guys, I thought we were fed up & weren't going to accept this ****. I thought we were going to stand up & demand a regime change.

We can start @ 9, & be done by noon. It would be kinda like tailgating. Hell, I'll bring the beer.... er, the first round.

killerkev
10-19-2011, 01:56 AM
C'mon guys, I thought we were fed up & weren't going to accept this ****. I thought we were going to stand up & demand a regime change.

We can start @ 9, & be done by noon. It would be kinda like tailgating. Hell, I'll bring the beer.... er, the first round.

I'm not opposed to the idea, however, I want to see how this game goes. If they could come up with the fight and will themselves to a the win, what would we be protesting? They fact they are in 1st place in their division?
This team is more talented than Tenn. They should win this division. If they don't, then you will have my full support to protest against this staff. It will be time for a change. They only game that we should have won, but lost..... is against the Oakland Raiders. we should be 4-2, not 3-3. Not time to freak out. lets see how we do in Tenn. I think they will win this game going away. Be positive my friends!!!

Hookem Horns
10-19-2011, 02:04 AM

I admire the will and zeal however that would be as productive as marching on the White House protesting unemployment.

:cricket:

One thing that has become real clear is Bob McNair never listens to fans or anyone else when it comes to coaching or player moves. He didn't let Kubiak after 5 years and another 6-10 season. Do you really think he will let him go after 3-4?

thunderkyss
10-19-2011, 02:10 AM
I'm not opposed to the idea, however, I want to see how this game goes. If they could come up with the fight and will themselves to a the win, what would we be protesting?

I completely agree, but you can't do something like this without planning. I'm hoping someone would volunteer to barbecue, or at least bring some food.

thunderkyss
10-19-2011, 02:12 AM
I admire the will and zeal however that would be as productive as marching on the White House protesting unemployment.

Yeah... I'm just trying to sneak in an extra tailgate since we probably won't be hosting that play-off game.

Seņor Stan
10-19-2011, 06:45 AM

The Keep Kubiak Klub? Not likely.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g67/senorstan/KubiakKlub-1.jpg

Luv_ya_blue
10-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Apparently no arguments against me being a "fine upstanding members of this MB "

:heh:

:cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

El Tejano
10-19-2011, 07:22 AM
You don't occupy Reliant. Bob's not going to care as long as he's still selling out seats. Heck, Reliant would appreciate the free publicity of their new logo.

Instead, you occupy these companies that are buying all the seats. This way they get pissed off at the Texans too and this way Bob doesn't get his stadium filled and now he sees what track we are actually on.