PDA

View Full Version : Texans will not make the playoffs

djohn2oo8
10-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Kubiaks playcalling will keep them from the playoffs. Obvious is obvious, I just can't understand why he gets so conservative at times, like he doesn't trust Schaub. Its gonna hurt when Tennessee wins the division.

Big Lou
10-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Only time will tell. Last time I check there are 10 more games left, and both teams take the field. Just because a team is favored on paper doesn't mean the other team shouldn't bother showing up.

ThaShark316
10-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Kubiaks playcalling will keep them from the playoffs. Obvious is obvious, I just can't understand why he gets so conservative at times, like he doesn't trust Schaub. Its gonna hurt when Tennessee wins the division.

Gonna hurt when you are wrong.

Thorn
10-17-2011, 03:22 PM
We have a soft schedule to play, and the Titans are not in any better shape than we are. We can still back into the playoffs if Kubiak doesn't get in the way. :gun:

fiasco west
10-17-2011, 03:33 PM
My confidence level is about 75 percent that they will. But it will take a major drop should they lose next week.

Kthx
10-17-2011, 04:32 PM
We will still make the playoffs this year I think but even if we do.. with the way we choke away wins against good teams I don't expect to go very deep into them.

Rey
10-17-2011, 04:35 PM
I have no clue if we will make it or not...

I was sure of it earlier in the year, but it seems like we've been regressing offensivley...

ObsiWan
10-17-2011, 04:59 PM
I have no clue if we will make it or not...

I was sure of it earlier in the year, but it seems like we've been regressing offensivley...

Again. Some of us warned you guys during the Colts' game that this offense was shaky. No points in the second half of that game - against the worse team in the league?? Sloppy play. Turnovers.

We aren't regressing. This offense just doesn't seem to be operating as crisply as it was last year. And that started in the 2nd half of game one.

HJam72
10-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Why not the first play of the first game?

We didn't score! The sky is falling!