PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on TN!!!

Shaft75
10-16-2011, 09:29 PM
One week away from the Texans coming into your run down singlewide trailer of a stadium, and laying a smackdown on the cheerleading squad you call a football team.

Tell Finnegan his pimp will be there to bitchslap him if he gets out of line!

gwallaia
10-17-2011, 02:14 PM
**** the Titans! **** their fans! And **** their crappy piece of human shit owner!

wpsharpshooter
10-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Here is to a good game, and handing the Texans their 3rd loss in a row....

Shaft75
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM

So at what phase of the game do you think the Titans will beat the Texans?

BigBull17
10-17-2011, 03:16 PM

Go bang your cusin wife you toofless yokle. Ah, love Tinbread week.

wpsharpshooter
10-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Im merely hoping for a good game fellas... We all know this is a very important game for both sides at this point in the season... Im not tryin to be a trollin tack fan...

Yvette
10-17-2011, 04:10 PM
You're in the smack forum, what do you expect? LOL

And now I'm getting the hell out of here.....

:tiptoe:

BigBull17
10-17-2011, 09:54 PM
No such thing as good citizenship during Titan week

Shaft75
10-17-2011, 11:40 PM
I bet Finnegan hasn't slept at all this week. He's up scanning the computer for news that his daddy won't be playing this game.

Mess with a bull... You get a right to the back of the head, followed by a right uppercut in front of thousands of fans!

Hookem Horns
10-17-2011, 11:54 PM
BA is no longer with us however this graphic is still in his Photobucket account. How appropriate it still is ...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Logo2.jpg

Shaft75
10-18-2011, 12:23 AM
BA is no longer with us however this graphic is still in his Photobucket account. How appropriate it still is ...

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u13/BlazingArrow24/Logo2.jpg

Divine intervention...

We all know who posted that!

Bulluck53
10-18-2011, 02:05 AM
Well this turned out to be a much bigger game than I thought a few weeks ago. Always love playing the Texans as I feel Tenn fans are still getting into it. We don't have your hate and hopefully never will. I imagine it has to be hard to see the team you grew up following move and thrive in a city that actually supports them. Hopefully you guys will sustain this enthusiasm for a little longer this time, or you may not get another chance.

I think one thing we know going into this week is that a QB Matt will not be playing late in the 4th. I have my biases and I'm a betting man, so I would wage a small, insignificant sum of money that your boy Schaub will be knocked out early in the 3rd while playing his biannual role of Titans' punching bag. He's already sore and is needing rest from practice, so you know he'll be ripe for this new Titans' defensive regime. But even if the lesser Matthew does last the entire game, I can't wait to see his usual classic impression of an accordion.

Look, we know what's going to happen: the Texans blow a chance to set themselves up nicely in the division race by making some hilarious mistake late in a close game and, in the long run, miss out on yet another playoff trip. Everyone at TT will cry that the Titans won because they're dirty, that Finnegan is a wuss and is still owned by AJ, that Munchak is no longer a Houston hero (nor Matthews for that matter)... all the while screaming for Kubiak's head and Wade Phillips' promotion (which would be fine by us in Tenn as we've been waiting for another miracle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2I4_UP8_2M) for a while now). The funny thing, though, is that the Mighty Titans will be sitting pretty in the division at 4-2 with a 1.5 game lead. Ahhhhhhhh.

So, you guys and gals may as well not watch... :tiphat:

I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing :lol:

RIP brother BA, here's to you this week!

spurstexanstros
10-19-2011, 08:57 PM
I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing :lol:

not even the same anymore...cant muster up even the slightest bit o smak without him..sigh

Texan_Bill
10-19-2011, 09:29 PM
One week away from the Texans coming into your run down singlewide trailer of a stadium, and laying a smackdown on the cheerleading squad you call a football team.

Tell Finnegan his pimp will be there to bitchslap him if he gets out of line!

not even the same anymore...cant muster up even the slightest bit o smak without him..sigh

I think Kian's passing let me know; to appreciate your supposed enemy in a particular "game" but never pass judgement on the person themself! Kian (aka Blazing Arrow) and I got into it pretty hardcore fights regarding "game day"). There's no doubt about that. He and I fought hard........... 90 to 95% of that was in good fun. There was a small sliver where we really didn't like eatch other and got things ugly, BUT we brought back around to keep the fun of football and rivalry!!

@ You Kian, Blazing Sparrow, aka Flaming Sparrow..... We're gonna kick your ass this Sunday!!

:D

DBCooper
10-22-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm stuck in Memphis this weekend, consolation prize is the game is televised locally.

So, I'm watching a show called "Titan all access", and they were interviewing a Tack fan and out of the blue he starts making out with his sister!

In his defense though, she was pretty fine!

Luv_ya_blue
10-22-2011, 08:08 PM
what is the main message board that the folks over yon' in possum holler use?

Luv_ya_blue
10-22-2011, 11:02 PM
http://youtu.be/hM3-v22uvHE

No Dre in the game tomorrow--the reason that Finnegan is gonna be the happiest inbred hillbilly in the holler!

Just a reminder for those that had forgotten.

Shaft75
10-23-2011, 01:59 AM
I'm a little upset we couldn't nab an inbred troll or two. Oh well...

Get ready for the beat down bitches!!!

Shaft75
10-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey TN!!!

Tell us how our a** tastes!!!

gwallaia
10-23-2011, 03:58 PM
I loved hearing all the booing from the possum fans.

I bet Bud was flipping the bird at all of them

.:voodoo:

brakos82
10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shaft75
10-23-2011, 04:53 PM
Now I know why they didn't come around. Cause they knew they were going to get served a can of whoop ass.

I went over to gotitans.com and tried to register on Friday and they didn't approve me to be a member. Coincidence? I think not. There was some guy named TitanMark over there that was saying that the Texans aren't even going to compete with his team. WRONG!!! Bwahahahaha

toronto
10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Now I know why they didn't come around. Cause they knew they were going to get served a can of whoop ass.

I went over to gotitans.com and tried to register on Friday and they didn't approve me to be a member. Coincidence? I think not. There was some guy named TitanMark over there that was saying that the Texans aren't even going to compete with his team. WRONG!!! Bwahahahaha

I for one was out all day with my kids - I simply can't donate every Sunday anymore. That said, thank fkn god I didn't watch this. I tried on PVR, watched 10 mins and chucked it.

Congrats, you kicked out asses and earned every last kudo. Major step in the right direction for your team, and a sign that "we are who we thought we were" for us. Transitional team, stop-gap QB and a RB that thought holding out all training camp would somehow not come back to bite him in the ass. Lots of holes on defense, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell we whipped the Ravens, even if they were flat. The last two games the Titans have looked AWFUL.

Shaft75
10-23-2011, 09:58 PM
I for one was out all day with my kids - I simply can't donate every Sunday anymore. That said, thank fkn god I didn't watch this. I tried on PVR, watched 10 mins and chucked it.

Congrats, you kicked out asses and earned every last kudo. Major step in the right direction for your team, and a sign that "we are who we thought we were" for us. Transitional team, stop-gap QB and a RB that thought holding out all training camp would somehow not come back to bite him in the ass. Lots of holes on defense, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell we whipped the Ravens, even if they were flat. The last two games the Titans have looked AWFUL.

Toronto, man...

You're seriously too respectful to talk trash to. You and sharpshooter and childress. Please send over some delusional Titans fans.

ChildressTitanMan
10-24-2011, 04:21 PM

you need to use an email address other than yahoo.com,hotmail.com,google.com etc to register.

It you have an email address through your job that would work.

Not a great place for smack any more though. Lots of young guys who'll just flame you.

ChildressTitanMan
10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
I promise I'll turn up week 17 for some smaction.

Well done guys you have a great team

Took us out to deep water and drowned us. I'm not even pissed off.
It's comical how bad we got owned.

Giving up 500 yards on defense is an epic fail.

toronto
10-24-2011, 05:40 PM
I promise I'll turn up week 17 for some smaction.

Well done guys you have a great team

Took us out to deep water and drowned us. I'm not even pissed off.
It's comical how bad we got owned.

Giving up 500 yards on defense is an epic fail.

What really made it an even worse epic fail has been CJ's quotes afterwards. I love guys that don't stand up and take responsibility for their own failures/shortcomings. They make great teammates.

Hookem Horns
10-24-2011, 05:50 PM
What really made it an even worse epic fail has been CJ's quotes afterwards. I love guys that don't stand up and take responsibility for their own failures/shortcomings. They make great teammates.

What did he say? I haven't see that.

Wolf
10-24-2011, 06:06 PM
here you go Hook'em on what CJ2ypc

Yet, as bad as the Titans have looked in all phases, much of the attention is focused — as it should be — on the team's best and highest-paid player, RB Chris Johnson. After managing only 18 yards on 10 carries last week, Johnson is now gaining an anemic 2.9 yards per carry this season. In the locker room following Sunday's demoralizing defeat, Johnson made it clear that he isn't the problem, indirectly pointing the finger at his teammates.

"Basically, you have to look at, if you're watching the game and you really can't tell what's going on with the run game, then obviously you really don't know football. … I won't say that I'm the issue. I'm very confident that I've been doing the things that I've been having to do."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=pfw-20111024_johnson_needs_to_own_titans_struggles_on_ ground

Shaft75
10-24-2011, 06:10 PM
here you go Hook'em on what CJ2ypc
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=pfw-20111024_johnson_needs_to_own_titans_struggles_on_ ground

LOL @ twitchy

Double Barrel
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
wow, he's not just throwing his team under the bus, he's driving that sucker over them and then backing up just to be sure! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! What an a-hole.

spurstexanstros
10-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey TN!!!

Tell us how our a** tastes!!!

Or hey Cortie we still have your F