PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Sky Is Falling Thread **official*

Quick II Draw
10-16-2011, 04:38 PM
:evilb:

TEXANS84
10-16-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm ok with this thread.

****who as an NFL coach still would think Jacoby Jones is an NFL wide receiver?

Quick II Draw
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
This isn't pure trolling, I've lurked here for years. This year was by far the highest I've been on the Texans. Losing Mario began my acceptance of another 8-8 season, and this Ravens game is doing nothing to convince me otherwise.

re: Jacoby Jones: With AJ out, Jacoby is the only speedy receiver on the field. It would make sense to leave him in to force some deep coverage, if JJ could beat man coverage (which he obviously can't). So yes, at this point the offense would probably function better by forfeiting the deep threat and replacing JJ with a competent possession guy.

Thorn
10-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Well, if we lose today, this will certainly be a popular thread.

badboy
10-16-2011, 05:15 PM
:evilb:II Quick II the Draw. Wait until after this game at least.

Quick II Draw
10-16-2011, 05:18 PM
And risk not being the first post-ravens paranoia thread? I think not.

Surreal McCoy
10-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Umm, not sure if you noticed but 99% of the threads on TT are "Sky is Falling". I guess if you're trying to consolidate it then that would be most welcome.

badboy
10-16-2011, 05:44 PM
And risk not being the first post-ravens paranoia thread? I think not.If you think this you have not been lurking enough.

SheTexan
10-16-2011, 06:05 PM
KJ is on the field!! Sky won't be falling!

ATXtexanfan
10-16-2011, 06:53 PM
sky is falling, team is done with excuses

TexansFight
10-16-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm fuming now. Same stupid waste if timeouts. Crappy playcalling on 3rd downs. Shitty personnel moves by Smithiak.

I'm done. Pull the cord now. Fire these jokers. Make Wade interim HC. Maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle.

Hervoyel
10-16-2011, 07:04 PM
KJ is on the field!! Sky won't be falling!

If KJ is on the field that doesn't mean the sky won't be falling. All it means is that a Raven will no doubt catch it for a touchdown.

2011, same old Texans.

Showtime100
10-16-2011, 07:09 PM
This isn't pure trolling, I've lurked here for years. This year was by far the highest I've been on the Texans. Losing Mario began my acceptance of another 8-8 season, and this Ravens game is doing nothing to convince me otherwise.

re: Jacoby Jones: With AJ out, Jacoby is the only speedy receiver on the field. It would make sense to leave him in to force some deep coverage, if JJ could beat man coverage (which he obviously can't). So yes, at this point the offense would probably function better by forfeiting the deep threat and replacing JJ with a competent possession guy.

Actually, when this is how you say "hi" to the board, I could argue to the contrary.

DexmanC
10-16-2011, 07:14 PM

Why don't you log in with your old "lurker" user/pass?