PDA

View Full Version : Ed Reed, Flacco, Ray Lewis, Coach Harbaugh talking Texans

srrono
10-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Ed Reed, Flacco, Ray Lewis, Coach Harbaugh talking Texans

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/10/13/video-harbs-ray-lewis-flacco-reed-on-texans-week/

RagingBull
10-13-2011, 06:27 PM
"They do NOT quit!"

TheDream34
10-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the compliment Ed Reed, but I could not disagree anymore when he said we don't quit, just look at the stats, we just cruise and coast during the second half.

Buffi2
10-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I think Ed and I are watching two different teams. I bet Ed stops watching after the first half.:shades:

dalemurphy
10-13-2011, 07:00 PM
I think Ed and I are watching two different teams. I bet Ed stops watching after the first half.:shades:

Reed watched last season's game vs. Baltimore, when the Texans were down 21 points at halftime and came back to send it to OT. I think that may have had an impact on him, even if it didn't on you.

Carr Bombed
10-13-2011, 07:13 PM
I agree with Ed Reed... The Texans NEVER quit. There's a difference in being incompetent from the head (coach) on down and quitting. You want to see the definition of "quit", rewatch Albert Haynesworth in a Redskins jersey. It's true that the Texans never do quit (and I have also never seen "quit" in them), because if they did we would be sporting A LOT more 4-12/5-11 seasons instead of all of those 8-8 type mediocre seasons where we rally and save the head coach. Ed Reed isn't stupid and he knows what he sees.

Here's the thing regarding this team and "not quitting" though. Sisyphus sure as shit also NEVER QUITS, but he also never gets that damn rock to the top of the hill either. Same could be said about Kubiak's Texans and the ever elusive "corner turning game"
:toropalm:

MEGA SWATT
10-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Ray Lewis and Arian F. are friends off the field.......interesting. R.L. says you got to hit him, just hit him.......got to catch him first :elmo:

TEXANS84
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
"They do NOT quit!"

Of course they'd say that. They were getting oxygen last year in Houston after the crazy 4th quarter we had.

Texan_Bill
10-14-2011, 07:45 AM
Of course they'd say that. They were getting oxygen last year in Houston after the crazy 4th quarter we had.

Unfortunately for us Texans fans, the 4th quarter and OT was kinda like masturbation.....

Without the payoff!

gwallaia
10-14-2011, 07:53 AM
The Texans never Quit ........................finding ways to lose football games.

grinch1134
10-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Here's the thing regarding this team and "not quitting" though. Sisyphus sure as shit also NEVER QUITS, but he also never gets that damn rock to the top of the hill either. Same could be said about Kubiak's Texans and the ever elusive "corner turning game"
:toropalm:

Did you really just use Greek Mythology to explain the Texans performance. This fits so well and in fact proves we too have been punished by the football gods.

rep heading your way

Texan_Bill
10-14-2011, 08:06 AM
The Texans never Quit ........................finding ways to lose football games.

:foottap: While accurate, that ain't right! :kitten:

amazing80
10-15-2011, 10:41 PM
Unfortunately for us Texans fans, the 4th quarter and OT was kinda like masturbation.....

Without the payoff!

Man, I can't even imagine what that's like! It seems, well.........painful