PDA

View Full Version : In Other News....

El Tejano
10-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Chronicle reported we brought Jesse Nading back up from the PS. I think Nading was awesome this preseason and I believe he will help lessen the blow of losing Mario.

Trap_Star
10-12-2011, 02:04 PM
our rush LB group make the mood feel a little pasty.

badboy
10-12-2011, 02:05 PM
If he was awesome, why didn't he make the roster? Sounds like he might just be your guy?

Naiirb
10-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Also picked up Trindon Holiday again according to Nick Scurfield

"Kubiak confirmed the Texans' acquisition of Derrick Mason. The Texans also signed Trindon Holiday to return kicks & OLB Jesse Nading"

Ndevine7
10-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Texans signed Thaddeus Gibson and Juaquin Iglesias to PS

El Tejano
10-12-2011, 02:23 PM
If he was awesome, why didn't he make the roster? Sounds like he might just be your guy?

Numbers game if I remember correctly. They knew they couldn't put Braman out on the practice squad because he wouldn't clear waivers so they decided to gamble with Nading because they felt he had a better chance of clearing waivers. When he did they put him on the PS.

I do recall Nading making alot of plays during the preseason and alot of people here thinking he needed more playing time.

Mr teX
10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
a new WR & possibly a new return man? Jahoby's Jones days are definitely numbered.

badboy
10-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Numbers game if I remember correctly. They knew they couldn't put Braman out on the practice squad because he wouldn't clear waivers so they decided to gamble with Nading because they felt he had a better chance of clearing waivers. When he did they put him on the PS.

I do recall Nading making alot of plays during the preseason and alot of people here thinking he needed more playing time.Thanks, I'm neither pro or con.

drs23
10-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I think if I were Jacoby, I wouldn't let my belongings get too scattered. Wouldn't surprise me at this point to see the next twat being sent saying that he's toast, gone, outta here.:cutthroat: