PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Week 6 Preview Video - Texans vs Ravens

EmDiggy
10-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Texans vs Ravens Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9thimvBwmM)

Good afternoon Texans fans! Good luck this week!!

Em

SAMURAITEXAN
10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks for your video Em.

It is going to be a tough one for the Texans IMO. Hope the Texans watch Titans vs Ravens game real hard.

Go Texans!!!

drs23
10-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks for not picking the Texans Diggy. We seem to do better as your underdog.

See ya next week.

speedfreek
10-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Texans get SMOKED this weekend. Our offense is just one 3 and out after another when crunch time hits.

Our defense improves by leaps and bounds and Schaub decides to have one of his worst years ever..

TJ

EmDiggy
10-12-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks Gang!! What's you guys thoughts on the addition of Mason?

Wolf
10-12-2011, 10:02 PM
I think he will be a serviceable stop gap. My patience will waiting for jaciby to break out reached a max last week with the punt returns and ability to get open. Mason can't be any worse.

Maybe my patience disappeared after seeing Walter outshine him, maybe I expected him to fill at least the littl toe of aJ's shoes while he was healing

charterTexanfan
10-12-2011, 10:35 PM
game plan for next week:

first play on offense - #23 around the right side for 22 yards.
next 50 plays, a mix of #23 up the middle for 2 or 3 yards with flashes of excellence from #81 and more of the same, average, Tony Blomo look alike, play from #8.

no, never mind. that was this past Sunday's game plan.

DocBar
10-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Em, I appreciate the effort, but your analysis is average at best. Most poster's on this board can give the same basic breakdown that you present. If you have some serious insight, please give it. The stuff you show every week is all to painfully obvious. Dive deep into the film and pull out some true nuggets of wisdom and insight.
One such obvious insight will be that the Texans will play a LOT of PA and bootlegs against the Raven. Ain't no way Schaub is staying in the pocket against the Ravens. Another would be some misdirection/trick plsys. The Ravens have a super serious pursue D. If you can catch the right D formation, a trick play could be a quick hitter and give the Ravens something to think about.