PDA

View Full Version : You're doing it wrong.....

thunderkyss
10-11-2011, 08:46 AM
If you aren't adding rum (lots of rum) to your Kool-Aide.

I was pissed about the Raider game... still a little miffed. I said some things I shouldn't have.

Just wanted you guys to know, I'm back on the wagon.

CHamPIonship!!

axisv
10-11-2011, 09:19 AM
This team is 9-7 or even 8-8 at best. I have gone back over the schedule and looked for W's and L's based on what I have seen from the other teams so far. This team is just not consistent enough to finish better than 9-7. This record still might win the division however.

thunderkyss
10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
This team is 9-7 or even 8-8 at best. I have gone back over the schedule and looked for W's and L's based on what I have seen from the other teams so far. This team is just not consistent enough to finish better than 9-7. This record still might win the division however.

But hopefully we'll see something that we haven't seen before, like the team getting better as the season goes on.

grinch1134
10-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Ha, ha.

I bought a bottle of Gentleman Jack for a buddy of mine and had it engraved to look a prescription was on the side. It said

Name: Take two shots prior to any Texans game and repeat throughout the game as needed. Add to your Kool-Aid when you think we are going to be fine.

I really don't care about other team's performance up to now. If that is the case we kill the Titans b/c we did much better against the Steelers. We kill the Ravens because the Titans did and we already established we are better than them when you see how we held the Steelers. Etc, etc, etc.

Someone get me a drink.

ArlingtonTexan
10-12-2011, 06:38 PM
If you aren't adding rum (lots of rum) to your Kool-Aide.

I was pissed about the Raider game... still a little miffed. I said some things I shouldn't have.

Just wanted you guys to know, I'm back on the wagon.

CHamPIonship!!

Okay, that has been my problem so I need

:shots: plus :koolaid: = a better :logo: fan with less :toropalm:

thunderkyss
10-18-2011, 01:29 PM
I can tell by the most active threads on the forum, you're still not doing it right.

Try 3 parts Rum, 1 part Koolaide.

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 02:19 PM
You've got a helluva buzz going now, if you're doing it right.

Gotta prepare for the 2nd half.

I'm talking a "not safe to drive" buzz.

thunderkyss
10-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Drink up Texans fans... you're going to need it.

:texan:

thunderkyss
11-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Time for another round guys.

:texan: