PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will step up to replace Mario

thunderkyss
10-10-2011, 07:15 PM
I think Antonio will. He's been having a monster season, he's the most veteran guy on the DL, & he's going to let the dog out.

I think Antonio is going to the Pro Bowl this year & he's going to enable the guys around him to get theres. I think we'll have at least two guys with double digit sacks... Antonio & someone else.

EllisUnit
10-10-2011, 07:18 PM
a bull dozer if the NFL will allow us to use one as a replacement for Mario, As far as everyone else goes on the team i just dont see anyone being able to step in his spot and be as productive/disruptive as he was.

Ryan
10-10-2011, 07:18 PM
It's gonna have to be Barwin i think. Barwin will essentially be taking Mario's place in that I'm assuming they're gonna rotate around to get Barwin the best matchups instead of the other way around.

Lucky
10-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Well, Reed will replace Mario in the lineup. As far as who becomes the key playmaker in this defense from here out, I think it will be Brian Cushing. He's back.

stingray
10-10-2011, 07:20 PM
According to DM, the waterboy can come in and have the same impact as Mario.

HJam72
10-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I assume Reed is a far better coverage guy than Mario. He'll just have to be better in that sense and it will make us a little less predictable on D.

thunderkyss
10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Well, Reed will replace Mario in the lineup. As far as who becomes the key playmaker in this defense from here out, I think it will be Brian Cushing. He's back.

I should have said on the DL.... Cushing was awesome yesterday. He looked like that BEAST that won DROY twice in the same year.

They were selling Demeco short on the radio this morning.... I think he's a lot closer to his old self as well.

mussop
10-10-2011, 08:01 PM
a bull dozer if the NFL will allow us to use one as a replacement for Mario, As far as everyone else goes on the team i just dont see anyone being able to step in his spot and be as productive/disruptive as he was.

Wow dude, I bet you have a poster of Mario on your bedroom ceiling.

thunderkyss
10-10-2011, 08:22 PM

Is that wrong??
:hides:

Allstar
10-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Seeing as Connor Barwin will shift over to the Will, I'd go with him. Phillips is on record saying that everybody wants to play the Will in his system because they always lead the team in sacks.

steelbtexan
10-10-2011, 08:56 PM

His mom probably caught him toughing himself in unclean places. While he was solely focused on his shiny new MW poster. LOL