PDA

View Full Version : Did the Jets just lose 3 in a row??

thunderkyss
10-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Raiders

Ravens

Patriots

Yup, that's 3 in a row.... what's happening this year?
Not just NYJets, but this has been a weird season.

Up next, they got Miami on Monday night

San Diego

Bye

Buffalo Bills

New England @ home...... Not looking good.

Ryan
10-10-2011, 01:40 AM
No one is truly standing out in the AFC this year, other than the Pats and BILLS. Just a weird season all around.

kiwitexansfan
10-10-2011, 01:42 AM
I want the Raiders to win it all if the Texans can't.

Al Davis tribute and all.

GP
10-10-2011, 10:30 AM
No one is truly standing out in the AFC this year, other than the Pats and BILLS. Just a weird season all around.

I was just thinking that last night. Weird.

I'm with you. The AFC is still fluid, there's no top tier of teams. Only the Pats and Bills, and damn if the Raiders ain't also making a case for themselves too.

Lots of football left to be played. Even those Lions over there in the NFC could crumble and fall off the wagon. You can start losing just as fast as you started winning, and vice versa.

For our Texans, we need AJ's prediction of being back after the Ravens game to be true. And we need Mario's pectoral injury to be a 2 or 3-weeker, as well.

thunderkyss
10-10-2011, 10:57 AM
For our Texans, we need AJ's prediction of being back after the Ravens game to be true. And we need Mario's pectoral injury to be a 2 or 3-weeker, as well.

Just heard on 610.... out for the season. No confirmation yet. No link. Just heard it.

Vinny
10-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Raiders

Ravens

Patriots

not so weird to me. Every year is unique. I see people latch on to the previous year's expectations and get shocked when the current season doesn't pan out like last years season. The Jets have a young QB that hasn't made much progress, a beat up offensive line, they never really replaced Jenkins inside in the middle of the defense (a very, very important spot.....despite what the Texans want to make you believe - why the Texans don't put more stock in controlling the middle of the field is beyond me) and have no real edge rusher worth a damn. Not too shocking to me.

fiasco west
10-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Raiders

Ravens

Patriots

Up next, they got Miami on Monday night

San Diego

Bye

Buffalo Bills

New England @ home...... Not looking good.

It really shouldn't be all too surprising.

Parity is rampant in the NFL and while Rex has looked great his first few years he's due for a mediocre season or two.

It seems the only team that is immune from having a down season recently is the Pats. They are consistently one of the better teams every single season.