PDA

View Full Version : What can I take into Reliant?

Cerberus
10-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Digital camera? Sign? ? ? ? ?

badboy
10-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Not sure but I suggest: a crying towel, aspirin, Pepto Bismol.

False Start
10-08-2011, 02:02 PM

Yeah, you can take those two things in. I take both of those to the games I get to go to.

Craig.
10-08-2011, 02:23 PM
They're not allowing fans to wear Raiders stuff tomorrow due to gang violence.

Cerberus
10-08-2011, 02:26 PM
They're not allowing fans to wear Raiders stuff tomorrow due to gang violence.

Nah, the real question is white or black jersey.

steelbtexan
10-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Nah, the real question is white or black jersey.

Only your Genetalia (SP?) BTW be prepared to get felt up by some dude before you're allowed to enter the gates. The new policy is due to BoBBY wanting more alcohol $$$$ and Raider fan violence.

Thanks Raider fan

texanhead08
10-08-2011, 04:06 PM
You can take digital cameras in as long as the lens isn't more than 12 inches long.

Hervoyel
10-08-2011, 04:35 PM

I'm pretty sure visiting fans (you are a Raiders fan right?) can't bring anything bigger than a .410 inside. Nothing rifled and nothing sawed off. Magazine capacity on handguns is 10.

Stay within those guidelines and you should be fine!

Ranger Tom
10-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Not sure but I suggest: a crying towel, aspirin, Pepto Bismol.

:fans:

NitroGSXR
10-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Anything you want. The patdowns are an illusion only designed to feel you up.

Thorn
10-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Anything you want. The patdowns are an illusion only designed to feel you up.

I got a huge wide screen HD lcd and I'll be right in front of it tomorrow. The only one feeling me up tomorrow is me.

Oops.....wait a minute.....

False Start
10-08-2011, 05:28 PM
I got a huge wide screen HD lcd and I'll be right in front of it tomorrow. The only one feeling me up tomorrow is me.

:backsout:

ObsiWan
10-08-2011, 05:48 PM

TMI
:mcnugget:

badboy
10-08-2011, 06:59 PM
They're not allowing fans to wear Raiders stuff tomorrow due to gang violence.There are no gangs in Houston.

http://stophoustongangs.org/default.aspx?menuitemid=756

:shades:

Thorn
10-08-2011, 07:03 PM
There are no gangs in Houston.

http://stophoustongangs.org/default.aspx?menuitemid=756

:shades:

Wow. I had no idea........

The only gang members I've ever seen, that I know of I guess, have been on TV shows.

Kimmy
10-08-2011, 07:04 PM
You can take your dignity in .... but a lot of times, they won't let you leave with it.

badboy
10-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Wow. I had no idea........

The only gang members I've ever seen, that I know of I guess, have been on TV shows.Seriously, unless you are buying the white powder in some form or buying sex (prostitution or slavery), hiring illegals or are a victim of a car jacking/insurance scam or burglary most Houstonians will never encounter a gang member.

It is like connective tissue, the average person may know it is there but not exactly what it does.

TejasTom
10-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Or if you get car jacked while buying sex from an illegal with white powder for the superfecta.

CloakNNNdagger
10-09-2011, 09:00 AM

This should answer most of your questions:

RELIANT STADIUM POLICIES (http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday/stadium-info/policies-and-procedures.html)

Banners and Signs

The Houston Texans and Reliant Stadium welcome signs and banners but request that you adhere to specific guidelines in order to ensure that these articles do not detract from the enjoyment of other guests. Banners and signs should in no way infringe on the sightlines of other fans and must be small enough for one person to hold. They may not be affixed to anything in Reliant Stadium or held so that they block the view of scoreboards or any permanent signage in the Stadium. In addition, poles are prohibited in Reliant Stadium, so banners or signs affixed to a pole will not be permitted into the stadium. All banners and signs must be in good taste, must be in the spirit of the event and must not have any corporate name, logo or message. The Texans reserve the right to remove any banner or sign that does not meet these guidelines.

Cameras and Video Recorders

Fans are welcome to bring small flash photography cameras into Reliant Stadium, but no professional lenses or lenses over 12" are permitted. Digital cameras are also permitted as long as they do not record video. Please do not block any aisles or the view of other fans while taking pictures.

Video cameras and audio recorders are not permitted in Reliant Stadium and will not be stored during the game.

Noisemakers

National Football League policy prohibits noisemakers from being brought inside the Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns, including air horns, cow bells and whistles. We reserve the right to confiscate any item that does not adhere to this policy.

Prohibited Items

For your safety and the continuity of the game on the field, the following items are prohibited in Reliant Stadium: backpacks, bags larger than 11"X17", beach balls, bottles, cans, containers, coolers, fireworks, footballs brought in from outside, Frisbees, illegal substances, laptop computers, laser pens, noisemakers, outside food and beverages and weapons/firearms. Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and other items may be prohibited from Reliant Stadium if they are deemed to be dangerous or disruptive. Guests are not permitted to bring outside food, beverages, thermoses, coolers, backpacks, bags or jugs into Reliant Stadium. Children's juice boxes, infant bottles and items necessary for medical purposes are permitted.

The audio/visual recording policy is somewhat ludicrous in that no one is going to check your digital camera for those capabilities (most have at least visual recording capabilities)........and many smartphones have those same capabilities.

jdubba
10-09-2011, 09:01 AM
what about umbrellas? any idea if these can go in?

CloakNNNdagger
10-09-2011, 09:08 AM

Umbrellas are permitted in Reliant Stadium if they are small enough to be stored under your seat during the game.
link (http://prod.static.texans.clubs.nfl.com/assets/clubimages/Fan_Guide2011.pdf)

jdubba
10-09-2011, 09:12 AM
link (http://prod.static.texans.clubs.nfl.com/assets/clubimages/Fan_Guide2011.pdf)

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Texaninlild
10-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Guns and knives are always welcomed-

Khari
10-09-2011, 11:04 AM

Omg u r not supposed to post...ha ha ha. :pirate: