PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under CJY2K

thunderkyss
10-07-2011, 01:21 AM
155 on the Ground vs the Steelers.... What do you think?

eriadoc
10-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Johnson relies on breakdowns in assignment moreso than Arian Foster does. The Texans OL just puts their guy on the ground and then Foster just flat makes his guy miss. I don't think the Titans OL is as good at run blocking as the Texans, I don't think CJ wears down defenses like Foster does, and I don't think CJ has the same ability to make players the caliber of Polamolu miss. And I know that CJ doesn't have the cutback ability or vision that Foster has. If CJ gets free, though, the yards rack up fast on long runs.

Dutchrudder
10-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Under. CJ is not doing much this year, and it seems like he's just not trying hard enough or not being used correctly. Either way, I'll be rooting for the Steelers :)

Scooter
10-07-2011, 01:55 AM
under

i think timmons goes off at the OLB spot (the most underrated linebacker IMO), and foote dominates as usual when in the starting lineup. with an emphasis on the run this week for the steelers, i dont see the titans gaining more than 70 yards on the ground ... though of course johnson is capable from taking one the distance at any time to ruin those numbers.

thunderkyss
10-07-2011, 08:53 AM
Looks like a perfect storm to me. CJ has been getting better by the week, recovering from his hold out. He finally broke 100 yards last week (101) This should be a break out week, especially if the Steelers are on the Decline.

Pittsburgh has got to be tired of getting smacked. They're at home, this could be their statement game.

I think it will be a good one, & one I'd love to watch.