PDA

View Full Version : HOU vs OAK A Raider fans thoughts

srrono
10-05-2011, 04:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Y8LfY0k6I

Shaft75
10-05-2011, 02:43 PM
LOL, dude has a microwave where his alarm clock should be.

Hervoyel
10-05-2011, 02:58 PM
LOL, dude has a microwave where his alarm clock should be.

I think he was in a hotel room. Not sure though, maybe all Raider fans just live like that.

RagingBull
10-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Looked like a dorm room to me.

thunderkyss
10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
He didn't mention Antonio Smith.

He don't know Jack!!

jaayteetx
10-05-2011, 03:17 PM
All the raiders need to do is get a million times better, cha!

Nawzer
10-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Looked like a dorm room to me.

Yeah it could be a dorm room but aesthetics aside, I thought that was a decent take on both teams. Raiders defense will need to play a lot better if they want to keep the Texans offense in check. And Texans defense has a good pass rush now, but is liable to giving up big runs up the middle every now and then.

The Cush
10-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Yeah it could be a dorm room but aesthetics aside, I thought that was a decent take on both teams. Raiders defense will need to play a lot better if they want to keep the Texans offense in check. And Texans defense has a good pass rush now, but is liable to giving up big runs up the middle every now and then.

I agree, he did a good job. Most of the time whenever I'm about to read or watch an opposing fan's perspective of our upcoming game with them its just a bunch of bias takes that totally undersells our team. He gave us credit where credit was due and pointed out their own weaknesses

Corrosion
10-06-2011, 06:08 AM

I have a feeling that what the Texans have done so far is more scheme than anything else , most of these teams they have played so far are more passing than rushing. Phillips even said as much about the Dolphins game if I remember correctly.
I believe that Phillips can scheme to keep the Raiders offense in check , both on the ground and thru the air.

Texan_Bill
10-06-2011, 09:48 AM
Here is a Raiders Fan thought: NFL 2009-10-04 - Oakland @ Houston: Drunk Raider Fan Goes onto the Field (and gets Arrested) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-a8qLSCk84&feature=player_embedded)