PDA

View Full Version : NFL future Adverts (LOL)

srrono
10-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I thought it would be fun to play around with future NFL adverts such as:

Company Advertisement on NFL uniforms

uniforms like these
http://www.racereports.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/nascar-drivers.jpg

srrono
10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
When ref stop to call out a penalty he says this penalty "brought to you by Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It's the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight." 5 yaed penalty still 1st down

Nawzer
10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm really getting sick of the amount of ads we see during a football game. Instead of the NFL it should be called the National Advert League. I know all major sports have ads and sponsors and things of that nature, but the amount of ad breaks during games is ridiculous. I almost don't want to watch the first couple of series because I know there's going to be like a gazillion ads. And Srrono you might not be far off with the feminine hygiene products plug.

srrono
10-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm really getting sick of the amount of ads we see during a football game. Instead of the NFL it should be called the National Advert League. I know all major sports have ads and sponsors and things of that nature, but the amount of ad breaks during games is ridiculous. I almost don't want to watch the first couple of series because I know there's going to be like a gazillion ads. And Srrono you might not be far off with the feminine hygiene products plug.

thats whu I started this thread plus the new naming of the superdome

House of Pain
10-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Can we all agree that if any team/stadium should be named after douche, it should be NYG/The Meadowlands? It is in New Jersey...just sayin'.

HJam72
10-04-2011, 05:19 AM
The Douche Bowl? :vincepalm: