PDA

View Full Version : Quotes from Wednesday if anyone is interested.

Whostoned Texan
09-29-2011, 03:32 AM
The Texans practiced today at the Methodist Training Center and after, head coach Gary Kubiak, offensive coordinator Rick Dennison and some players answered questions from the media. Also, Pittsburgh head coach Mike Tomlin and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger took part in a conference call with the Houston media. The following is a transcript of their respective interviews.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-3/Quotes-Wednesday-practice/72cbea69-a7fb-454a-9088-7d8468cd80e2

Whostoned Texan
09-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Quote from Kubiak..

"(on if guys are less confident because of last season) “You have to ask players. I think they go from week to week and it’s a new game. This is a new year. They’ve been very, very good. We were very, very good for the majority of that football game and just needed to be better at the end, so I don’t think so.”

Doesn't that sound alot like years past :choke:

DexmanC
09-29-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote from Kubiak..

"(on if guys are less confident because of last season) “You have to ask players. I think they go from week to week and it’s a new game. This is a new year. They’ve been very, very good. We were very, very good for the majority of that football game and just needed to be better at the end, so I don’t think so.”

Doesn't that sound alot like years past :choke:

Now they need to stop LOOKING like "past years' chokes.