PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies of TT

Kimmy
09-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Was in Galleria Mall today (for WORK lol) and saw that Victorias Secrets has some really cool Texans gear on their Love Pink brand.

It was a little pricey, but well made and felt super comfy.

Guys, may be a good idea for a Christmas present for your girls :)

http://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/houston-texans

Sizes run a little small

MojoMan
09-28-2011, 11:18 PM
They need to produce a Houston Texans version of this:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265603129156&c=Page&cid=1314948170449&pagename=vsdWrapper

Dutchrudder
09-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Wow, great stocking stuffer! Will have to pick up one of the tshirts for my lady. The panties would seem a bit weird. I like the texans and all, but I dont want to be thinking about them before getting frisky. Unlike you, David Anderson just doesn't do it for me.

Hookem Horns
09-29-2011, 12:24 AM
Sizes run a little small

... and that's a problem?

Dr2bKay
09-29-2011, 11:46 AM
I have already been to VS and purchased some shirts. I wore one to the preseason game. I love them. I love the fact that they run small for that they will fit ladies like me or the models that actually show them off.

I can't wait til it gets cold so I can wear the sweats.

Kimmy
09-29-2011, 05:22 PM
I have already been to VS and purchased some shirts. I wore one to the preseason game. I love them. I love the fact that they run small for that they will fit ladies like me or the models that actually show them off.

I can't wait til it gets cold so I can wear the sweats.

Cool! I'm gonna have to order online. I want the sweatshirt & like them baggy :)

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Dutchrudder
09-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Cool! I'm gonna have to order online. I want the sweatshirt & like them baggy :)

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Wait for a coupon if you want to save some cash. There are usually free shipping or $10 deals in the Christmas season.