PDA

View Full Version : ProFootballFocus' lookback at Texans @ Saints

Playoffs
09-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Re-Focused – Texans @ Saints, Week 3
September 26th, 2011 | Author: Neil Hornsby

After blowing out the hapless Colts in Week 1 and making heavy weather of the equally miserable Dolphins in the next game, this was the first real test of the Texans legitimacy as Super Bowl contenders. While the score may say otherwise, this was not a good performance from them as they failed to put away a flawed New Orleans team, when they had the opportunity in the first half. First and 10 at the Saints 11 ended in a field goal as did first and goal at the nine and first and 10 at the 14 so instead of a potentially huge lead they went to the break just six ahead.

The Saints are a difficult team to play because their offense will not take their foot off the gas. When they get in a rhythm, as they did in the fourth quarter, they look incredibly difficult to stop for a good defense never mind the distinctly average one Houston deploy. Unfortunately for them their defense is every bit as marginal as the Texans and although they made a few strides defending the run, their inability to get pressure without blitzing is becoming trickier to overcome by the game. It’s not even as if they do it well; 31 blitzes by Scott Shanle, JoLonn Dunbar and Roman Harper resulted in a single hurry.

Houston – Three Thing of Note
1) Schaub out of sorts
370 yards, three touchdowns and a passer rating in excess of 100 may suggest Matt Schaub played well but this was one of those occasions were the stats not only mislead you but tell outright lies. He did make some nice throws early in the game but when it came down to the business end, while Drew Brees was at his best, Schaub played his worst. Nearly all his poorest throws came in the last quarter, including the forced pass on the post that Jabari Greer intercepted and the last touchdown which really should have been picked too before unbelievably bouncing to Kevin Walter for the score. It wasn’t just these throws though, he overthrew and under threw receivers, failed to convert good positions into touchdowns and generally looked, at best, the second tier QB many believe him to be.

2) Another Weapon
One of the more interesting developments from the game was the use of James Casey as a third TE, FB and even as a HB. Last week Casey played 24 snaps, mostly as a FB and only once did the Texans go without one of Arian Foster, Ben Tate or Steve Slaton on the field. This week, with Foster out, Casey was in for 73% of all offensive plays and 15 times the Texans went without any recognized halfback. This seemed to completely throw the Saints who left him pretty much uncovered on a 62 yard pass play and later left him out wide with Casillas for a 26 yard TD. Whether this is a temporary measure until Foster returns or, as a result of its success, becomes more permanent will be something to watch.

3) Secondary Struggles
Last year cornerbacks Glover Quin and Kareem Jackson allowed 924 yards each as the Texans secondary was regularly shredded by pretty much anyone. With Quin now playing safety this game showed the more things change the more they stay the same. Jackson was targeted nine times, allowed receptions on eight and was horrendously abused by Lance Moore in particular, without making a single play in coverage. It wasn’t that he made an especially poor play, just that his play said, “need a first down? Here you are”. As for Quin, he missed a couple of tackles in coverage, completely lost Devery Henderson on a crossing route and then (despite being reasonably tight on his man to be fair) gave up a Touchdown to Jimmy Graham on a go route.

New Orleans – Three Things of Note
1) Brees does it again
Brees threw a couple of interceptions (one of them a miss-communication with his TE Graham) but the other overthrow apart, that was it for bad plays. For the rest of the game he peppered the entire field with completions and made light of losing both his starting OC and RT (more of that later). All three of his TD passes were good throws and he also had another three passes dropped to boot. He is clearly at the top of his game and the difference between him and Schaub when the pressure increased was stark. Because of his defense he may have to play many more of these types of game before the season is over, but the evidence here suggests he’ll win a lot more than he loses.

2) Good News – Bad News
You would expect losing either one of starting RT Zach Strief or OC Olin Kreutz would hurt but to find both out of the game might be insurmountable. However, both replacement OC Brian De La Puente and reserve RT Charles Brown came in and not only did better than expected but were probably superior to those guys whose places they took.
De La Puente gave up a hit and a hurry but generally held his own in the running game against Shaun Cody while Brown gave up only a single pressure to Mario Williams on 32 pass blocks and had the better of J.J. Watt at the point of attack blocking for the run.

3) Run defense Improving
There is a lot to criticize in the Saints defense but at least the run defense of the starting defensive line was up to the task. The Texans offensive line is a very competent and well-drilled unit, but at the line of scrimmage New Orleans players not only held their own but made a statement of intent too. As pass rushers only Will Smith with five hurries was up to the task but when it came to stopping the run, all played well. Cameron Jordan beat up on both Eric Winston and Mike Brisiel, Sedrick Ellis got the better of an out of sorts Wade Smith (This is two weeks in a row now Smith has been under par) and Smith celebrated his return from suspension by giving Duane Brown his first problems of 2011. Time and again the DRE got inside the LT to make crucial stops and at least make the Houston offense take note. Is this a sign of things to come or just a blip? The quality of the opposition suggests the former but Jacksonville next week will at least provide more evidence.

Game Notes
● As Sedrick Ellis’ snap percentage increases so does his PFF grade: W1 74.6%, -2.5; W2 82.6%, +1.1; here 88.6% and +1.9
● All three of the Texans TEs (or fullbacks perhaps for Casey) played more than any halfback. Tate had 43 snaps compared with Casey who had 51. Joel Dreessen had 53 and Owen Daniels 62.
● Mario Williams left the game injured with 2:58 left in the third. He did return sporadically but played much less than normal; 14 of 34 plays

PFF Game Ball:
Will Smith, DE, New Orleans Saints
To play this well on his first game back and provide at least some resistance in defense Will Smith just pips Brees for the honors.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/09/26/re-focused-texans-saints-week-3/

DexmanC
09-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Seems like the Texans are all show (stats,) and no substance (wins) when
it comes to facing real teams.

Pantherstang84
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Seems like the Texans are all show (stats,) and no substance (wins) when
it comes to facing real teams.

The best team in the league between the 20s.

EllisUnit
09-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Re-Focused – Texans @ Saints, Week 3
September 26th, 2011 | Author: Neil Hornsby

After blowing out the hapless Colts in Week 1 and making heavy weather of the equally miserable Dolphins in the next game, this was the first real test of the Texans legitimacy as Super Bowl contenders. While the score may say otherwise, this was not a good performance from them as they failed to put away a flawed New Orleans team, when they had the opportunity in the first half. First and 10 at the Saints 11 ended in a field goal as did first and goal at the nine and first and 10 at the 14 so instead of a potentially huge lead they went to the break just six ahead.

The Saints are a difficult team to play because their offense will not take their foot off the gas. When they get in a rhythm, as they did in the fourth quarter, they look incredibly difficult to stop for a good defense never mind the distinctly average one Houston deploy. Unfortunately for them their defense is every bit as marginal as the Texans and although they made a few strides defending the run, their inability to get pressure without blitzing is becoming trickier to overcome by the game. It’s not even as if they do it well; 31 blitzes by Scott Shanle, JoLonn Dunbar and Roman Harper resulted in a single hurry.

Houston – Three Thing of Note
1) Schaub out of sorts
370 yards, three touchdowns and a passer rating in excess of 100 may suggest Matt Schaub played well but this was one of those occasions were the stats not only mislead you but tell outright lies. He did make some nice throws early in the game but when it came down to the business end, while Drew Brees was at his best, Schaub played his worst. Nearly all his poorest throws came in the last quarter, including the forced pass on the post that Jabari Greer intercepted and the last touchdown which really should have been picked too before unbelievably bouncing to Kevin Walter for the score. It wasn’t just these throws though, he overthrew and under threw receivers, failed to convert good positions into touchdowns and generally looked, at best, the second tier QB many believe him to be.

2) Another Weapon
One of the more interesting developments from the game was the use of James Casey as a third TE, FB and even as a HB. Last week Casey played 24 snaps, mostly as a FB and only once did the Texans go without one of Arian Foster, Ben Tate or Steve Slaton on the field. This week, with Foster out, Casey was in for 73% of all offensive plays and 15 times the Texans went without any recognized halfback. This seemed to completely throw the Saints who left him pretty much uncovered on a 62 yard pass play and later left him out wide with Casillas for a 26 yard TD. Whether this is a temporary measure until Foster returns or, as a result of its success, becomes more permanent will be something to watch.

3) Secondary Struggles
Last year cornerbacks Glover Quin and Kareem Jackson allowed 924 yards each as the Texans secondary was regularly shredded by pretty much anyone. With Quin now playing safety this game showed the more things change the more they stay the same. Jackson was targeted nine times, allowed receptions on eight and was horrendously abused by Lance Moore in particular, without making a single play in coverage. It wasn’t that he made an especially poor play, just that his play said, “need a first down? Here you are”. As for Quin, he missed a couple of tackles in coverage, completely lost Devery Henderson on a crossing route and then (despite being reasonably tight on his man to be fair) gave up a Touchdown to Jimmy Graham on a go route.

New Orleans – Three Things of Note
1) Brees does it again
Brees threw a couple of interceptions (one of them a miss-communication with his TE Graham) but the other overthrow apart, that was it for bad plays. For the rest of the game he peppered the entire field with completions and made light of losing both his starting OC and RT (more of that later). All three of his TD passes were good throws and he also had another three passes dropped to boot. He is clearly at the top of his game and the difference between him and Schaub when the pressure increased was stark. Because of his defense he may have to play many more of these types of game before the season is over, but the evidence here suggests he’ll win a lot more than he loses.

2) Good News – Bad News
You would expect losing either one of starting RT Zach Strief or OC Olin Kreutz would hurt but to find both out of the game might be insurmountable. However, both replacement OC Brian De La Puente and reserve RT Charles Brown came in and not only did better than expected but were probably superior to those guys whose places they took.
De La Puente gave up a hit and a hurry but generally held his own in the running game against Shaun Cody while Brown gave up only a single pressure to Mario Williams on 32 pass blocks and had the better of J.J. Watt at the point of attack blocking for the run.

3) Run defense Improving
There is a lot to criticize in the Saints defense but at least the run defense of the starting defensive line was up to the task. The Texans offensive line is a very competent and well-drilled unit, but at the line of scrimmage New Orleans players not only held their own but made a statement of intent too. As pass rushers only Will Smith with five hurries was up to the task but when it came to stopping the run, all played well. Cameron Jordan beat up on both Eric Winston and Mike Brisiel, Sedrick Ellis got the better of an out of sorts Wade Smith (This is two weeks in a row now Smith has been under par) and Smith celebrated his return from suspension by giving Duane Brown his first problems of 2011. Time and again the DRE got inside the LT to make crucial stops and at least make the Houston offense take note. Is this a sign of things to come or just a blip? The quality of the opposition suggests the former but Jacksonville next week will at least provide more evidence.

Game Notes
● As Sedrick Ellis’ snap percentage increases so does his PFF grade: W1 74.6%, -2.5; W2 82.6%, +1.1; here 88.6% and +1.9
● All three of the Texans TEs (or fullbacks perhaps for Casey) played more than any halfback. Tate had 43 snaps compared with Casey who had 51. Joel Dreessen had 53 and Owen Daniels 62.
● Mario Williams left the game injured with 2:58 left in the third. He did return sporadically but played much less than normal; 14 of 34 plays

PFF Game Ball:
Will Smith, DE, New Orleans Saints
To play this well on his first game back and provide at least some resistance in defense Will Smith just pips Brees for the honors.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/09/26/re-focused-texans-saints-week-3/

damn i knew he did bad but not that bad

ATXtexanfan
09-27-2011, 08:51 PM
we suck again

thunderkyss
09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
we suck again

I just watched NFL Replay.... in sharp contrast to us, & our inability to score TDs in the first half, the Patriots did just the opposite. They scored three TDs in the first half, only one in the second half, when it mattered most.

We could have played exactly like the Patriots, scoring TDs in the first half, 10 points in the second, lost to the Saints & we'd hear, "Same old Texans."

I know there is a difference between the Patriots & the Texans.... I still find it curious the comparison is made between us (who lost) & the Bills (who won)... Nobody is talking about Bellichick or the pedestrian Brady who didn't perform in the 4th the way Payton & Brees did.....

steelbtexan
09-27-2011, 10:07 PM
I just watched NFL Replay.... in sharp contrast to us, & our inability to score TDs in the first half, the Patriots did just the opposite. They scored three TDs in the first half, only one in the second half, when it mattered most.

We could have played exactly like the Patriots, scoring TDs in the first half, 10 points in the second, lost to the Saints & we'd hear, "Same old Texans."

I know there is a difference between the Patriots & the Texans.... I still find it curious the comparison is made between us (who lost) & the Bills (who won)... Nobody is talking about Bellichick or the pedestrian Brady who didn't perform in the 4th the way Payton & Brees did.....

The W/L's and rings are the difference between B&B's Pats and Koobs & Matty's Texans.

Texan_Bill
09-27-2011, 10:26 PM
The W/L's and rings are the difference between B&B's Pats and Koobs & Matty's Texans.

WTH does that have to do with "this" season?? Quit being a fatalist!! How much people forget what a pathetic franchise both the Patriots AND AINTS were..... You can not compare years ago to a year not finished!! You just CANT!!!

If I listened to the majority of this board, I should start lining my weekends up for the Texas 500 in Ft. Worthless, there's also one of my faves - the Texas Renaisance Festival........ I'm also sure I could get a cheap flight to Hawaii, where my cousin would take care of most of my housing expenses whilw on Maui...

**** it!!! I'll move to Maui and let my message board friends wager my Texans' bets!!

Vinnie
09-27-2011, 10:39 PM
WTH does that have to do with "this" season?? Quit being a fatalist!! How much people forget what a pathetic franchise both the Patriots AND AINTS were..... You can not compare years ago to a year not finished!! You just CANT!!!

If I listened to the majority of this board, I should start lining my weekends up for the Texas 500 in Ft. Worthless, there's also one of my faves - the Texas Renaisance Festival........ I'm also sure I could get a cheap flight to Hawaii, where my cousin would take care of most of my housing expenses whilw on Maui...

**** it!!! I'll move to Maui and let my message board friends wager my Texans' bets!!

You happen to know where I can get a good cloak? I figured I might be able to sell the rest of my Texans tickets now before everyone realizes they suck and get festival tix and a cloak to wear there instead with the cash. If I remember correctly the beer costs about the same so that will be a wash. :kitten:

MEGA SWATT
09-27-2011, 11:14 PM
[ Author: Neil Hornsby[/I]

He should stick to singing:vincepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLB34EYC6o4&feature=related

bo orlando
09-28-2011, 01:05 AM

Let the Texans win three super bowls and come within the greatest catch in NFL history of a perfect season and nobody will talk about them either. Besides that, Bills were a better team in that game, got better as the game went along, and thoroughly outschemed the Patriots on both sides of the ball when it mattered most. Texans were forcing the ball to Joel Dreesen on successive plays with the game on the line.:toropalm:

DexmanC
09-28-2011, 04:45 AM

The difference is, the Patriots have shown the ability to beat good teams
on the road; and thus, a road loss to a division opponent is just a blip
on the radar to them.

The Texans, on the other hand, have NEVER beaten a good team on
the road, not even a division rival, especially when that divisional rival
is fighting just as hard as the Texans for a playoff spot.

History matters. If you don't think so, tell your doctor "not to bring up the
past" when you go for a visit. Tell a bank to leave your credit history
"in the past."

Kubiak is the head coach, and in year six, he has yet to show tangible
proof that he's learned from his history and has developed positively
as a head coach.

Even Jim Schwartz of the Detroit Lions has progressed faster in his THIRD
year, than Kubiak has in his SIXTH year as head coach. The NFC West
is just as tough, if not tougher, than the AFC South. 2 of its 4 teams
have reached the Superbowl in the last 5 years. The Lions, under Schwartz,
are competitive there.

The Texans need to shut up, and DO the things they've been talking about.
By their own actions, the Texans have yet to be mentioned in the same breath
as the, Saints or Patriots. What has Kubiak done, to be mentioned with the same
esteem as Sean Payton or Bill Bellichick? Nothing. Don't be angry at this fact.
Accept it as the truth and continue to watch.

Under Kubiak, when the pressure in a game or season gets hot, the leadership goes fetal.
Here's proof.

http://i54.tinypic.com/hrn860.jpg

Period. Dot.

Lucky
09-28-2011, 06:39 AM
The NFC West is just as tough, if not tougher, than the AFC South.
The Lions are in the NFC North.

thunderkyss
09-28-2011, 10:16 AM
History matters. If you don't think so, tell your doctor "not to bring up the
past" when you go for a visit. Tell a bank to leave your credit history
"in the past."

I understand that, & that has nothing to do with the point I am making.

Matt Schaub doesn't win the game in the 4th Qtr against Brady... the talk, is that Matt isn't elite, that Matt doesn't have it, if he had, he would have won that game against Brees.

Brady who has it, has proven it.. his history, didn't win that game against Fitzpatrick.

So how can what is being said about Matt be true?

Kubiak didn't win that game against the Saints. Same ol Texans, Same ol Kubiak. Against the Saints.

Belichick didn't win that game against the Bills. It happens.

Ous secondary gives up 400 yards to Brees & the Saints..
Their secondary gives up 400 yards to FitzPatrick & the Bills...

History & all.... I get that. But we're only three games into the season & I don't think we have enough evidence to say, Same old Texans. If we played against the Bills... I understand completely & I'm agreeing with you, but we weren't.

Kubiak is the head coach, and in year six, he has yet to show tangible
proof that he's learned from his history and has developed positively
as a head coach.

Even Jim Schwartz of the Detroit Lions has progressed faster in his THIRD
year, than Kubiak has in his SIXTH year as head coach. The NFC West
is just as tough, if not tougher, than the AFC South. 2 of its 4 teams
have reached the Superbowl in the last 5 years. The Lions, under Schwartz,
are competitive there.

So what's the tangible's that Schwartz has shown. He beat the Vikings, Tampa Bay, & the Chiefs.... Two 0-3 teams & the Bucs (who I think is overrated, you might not, but they ain't nothing like the Saints).... We can beat the Steelers next week, they can lose to the Cowboys & we're in the same place.

The Lions went 8-8 last year & that's an accomplishment for them, but not for us. Even our first 8-8 season, you as well as many others did not acknowledge that as any kind of accomplishment.

If they go 9-7 this year, I guarantee you they will have a parade in the Motor City, and actual cars driving down the street with a marching band & everything....... not like this imaginary parade that happened in Houston.

The Texans need to shut up, and DO the things they've been talking about.

The Texans ain't saying crap...

Grams
09-28-2011, 10:36 AM
History matters. Sure it does to an Historian or a stat person that like to quote the past.

But it is the past. It is over and done with and there is not a single thing anyone can do to change it. Whatever stats, etc anyone wants to bring up - really doesn't matter - it is in the past. Does not matter what our record was last year or the year before, or what stats we had. That is the past.

This is today. This is a different team, different players and different coaches.
They are going to play differently each game than they did last year or the year before.

What tomorrow brings no one really knows.

disaacks3
09-28-2011, 10:58 AM
PFF's review is overly critical of the Texans and lavishes praise on a Saints team that was only marginaly better.

Jesus folks, the NFL's LEADING RUSHER last year is on the sidelines, we're running an entirely NEW defense and they gloss it over, but they miss an RT and it's the end of the world?

Mistakes were made for certain, but it isn't nearly the dismal picture they painted.

We nearly won, on the road, to a team that won it all two years ago, and lost their first game on the road to the team that won it all last year on the last play in regulation.

The Texans may not be as good as we thought, but they're not nearly as bad a PFF paints them.

DexmanC
09-28-2011, 11:14 AM
The Lions are in the NFC North.

As long as you get the message I was sending.

DexmanC
09-28-2011, 11:18 AM
History matters. Sure it does to an Historian or a stat person that like to quote the past.

But it is the past. It is over and done with and there is not a single thing anyone can do to change it. Whatever stats, etc anyone wants to bring up - really doesn't matter - it is in the past. Does not matter what our record was last year or the year before, or what stats we had. That is the past.

This is today. This is a different team, different players and different coaches.
They are going to play differently each game than they did last year or the year before.

What tomorrow brings no one really knows.

The results have been THE SAME for 4 straight seasons.
The head coach is still here, because his previous year, four
consecutive times, didn't matter because they were in "the past,"
each respective season.

History matters in everything we do. Time operates on a continuum,
and this will always be the case, no matter how much we want to
pretend we have the power to fragment time.

I will talk differently about this head coach and this regime, when
it finally changes. The truth is a very calming thing to espouse.
Try it sometime.

Grams
09-28-2011, 11:49 AM
The results have been THE SAME for 4 straight seasons.
The head coach is still here, because his previous year, four
consecutive times, didn't matter because they were in "the past,"
each respective season.

History matters in everything we do. Time operates on a continuum,
and this will always be the case, no matter how much we want to
pretend we have the power to fragment time.

I will talk differently about this head coach and this regime, when
it finally changes. The truth is a very calming thing to espouse.
Try it sometime.

I know the head coach is still here. I am of the opinion that he should have been fired last year. But I understand why they did not with the looming lockout/stirke.

But it doesn't matter. I have absolutely no control over who the head coach is. Whether I complain about him or not is going to change anything the Texans do. We have lost 1 game. 1 game to a very good team. The sky isn't falling, we might even get some rain today.

I just don't understand how some people get so bent out of shape over losing a football game. If one doesn't like what the Texans do or how they do it why are you still a fan? Or does one just like to moan, groan and complain with a captive audience?

nero THE zero
09-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Pretty damning on Schaub. I'm not anti-Schaub, per se, but I'd be remiss not to recognize that he chokes under pressure (that's blitz-pressure, not 4th quarter pressure).

That said, I'm fully confident that this game would have been entirely different with a healthy Foster. With him, the red zone issues don't exist, and the game unfolds entirely differently. If he can come back, play healthy, and put defenses on their heals we put Schaub and, consequently, our team, in a much better position.

Mr teX
09-28-2011, 11:56 AM
this is the reason I hate reading "analysis" like this b/c its clear how slanted the author is. & all it does is get those critical of him riled up even more.

Last year at about this time, Schaub was a key catalyst in us coming back to win against the redskins. Dude got battered the whole game yet hung in there made tons of key throws late to win the game & took a huge shot on the last play of regulation that eventually got us to OT to win it. He's done that more than a few times. & when he's done that and/or played well, you hear absolutely nothing from those critical of him b/c they're too wrapped up in their agenda to give the guy props. But oh let him be shaky for 1 game or 1 quarter of a game...& his critics go out of their way to dump on him.

For a city/state that loves football so much & are supposed to be so knowledgeable about the game, I often wonder about the football IQ of many here. many of the things people try to be critical of him are usually things that universally most qb's struggle with..except the top 5 in the game.

"but, but, but he gets shaky when he gets hit or blitzed alot"...well no shit sherlock, show me a qb that isn't bothered by that.

"that was a terrible decision/throw by schaub"....there is absolutely no qb immune to making 3-4 of those a game...sometimes the defense wins.

"he is terrible at getting away from the rush.." outside of like 2-3 starting qbs in the league, they all are. They aren't exactly the most athletic guys on the field.

He is who he is. Not a guy with a cannon on his arm, not very mobile but he is still a damn good, above average qb in this league.

DexmanC
09-28-2011, 12:21 PM
I know the head coach is still here. I am of the opinion that he should have been fired last year. But I understand why they did not with the looming lockout/stirke.

But it doesn't matter. I have absolutely no control over who the head coach is. Whether I complain about him or not is going to change anything the Texans do. We have lost 1 game. 1 game to a very good team. The sky isn't falling, we might even get some rain today.

I just don't understand how some people get so bent out of shape over losing a football game. If one doesn't like what the Texans do or how they do it why are you still a fan? Or does one just like to moan, groan and complain with a captive audience?

Nobody's getting bent out of shape, moaning or complaining when it
comes to accurately assessing this team. They lose in-style to good
teams, compete with mediocre teams, and destroy bad teams. That's
been the consistent pattern over the last 3 years.

It seems some people feel comfortable acknowledging the truth,
other's make themselves comfortable with pollyanna pie-in-the-sky
imagination.

There is nothing "negative" or "whining" about TRUTH.

Grams
09-28-2011, 01:27 PM

It seems some people feel comfortable acknowledging the truth,
other's make themselves comfortable with pollyanna pie-in-the-sky
imagination.

Truth of the matter is - at the end of the day it is just a football game. Whether the Texans win or lose in real life does not have any bearing on the sun coming up or the health of your family.

If one chooses to be negative about a loss and rant about the team and post negative posts about the coaches, players, etc- that is their choice.

I don't like when they lose, but I try to put it in perspective. It is after all - just a game for entertainment.

infantrycak
09-28-2011, 01:48 PM

The TRUTH is that could be said of any middle of the league team.

Another TRUTH is what they did in 2009 and 2010 is irrelevant to 2011. They aren't the same teams.