PDA

View Full Version : SNF Steelers vs Colts

DBCooper
09-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Uhhhh, do you think KJ can stop Wallace?

DocBar
09-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Uhhhh, do you think KJ can stop Wallace?Nope. Not a chance in hell. That dude is a matchup nightmare.

DBCooper
09-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Colts defense showed up tonight.

Lucky
09-25-2011, 10:44 PM
I can't believe I'm about to say this about a Steeler team, but they can't run the ball. They're one dimensional. And they can't run or pass block. I don't think this Steeler team will make the playoffs. I'm really surprised how much they've dropped off from last season.

The Cush
09-25-2011, 10:52 PM
I can't believe I'm about to say this about a Steeler team, but they can't run the ball. They're one dimensional. And they can't run or pass block. I don't think this Steeler team will make the playoffs. I'm really surprised how much they've dropped off from last season.

If you can't run on the Colts and your suppose to be a smash mouth football team like the Steelers then yea that's bad. They look bad, hopefully we get this same team next week

DexmanC
09-25-2011, 10:54 PM
If you can't run on the Colts and your suppose to be a smash mouth football team like the Steelers then yea that's bad. They look bad, hopefully we get this same team next week

We'd better pray Arian Foster is 100%

mattieuk
09-25-2011, 11:00 PM
This is a pretty nice game so far - almost making me forget I dropped Indy's Def from my FF league this week.

TexanSam
09-25-2011, 11:01 PM
You can never count out the Steelers because of their constant success but I get the feeling that they're not good this year. They aren't bad, but other teams in the AFC are better (including us hopefully). They got blown out by Baltimore and the Colts are hanging in there.

Hookem Horns
09-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Awesome! It must have been the shampoo.

Lucky
09-25-2011, 11:06 PM
They look bad, hopefully we get this same team next week
Not only do they have weaknesses, but the Steelers are lackadaisical. At least Steelers not named Polomalu. They just showed up and expected the Colts to fold.

A James Harrison sighting. Steelers will win now.

The Cush
09-25-2011, 11:07 PM
We'd better pray Arian Foster is 100%

After watching Tate having to pull a one man show and Slaton continuing to offer nothing as a backup, I'm praying for just Ward to be healthy or even Ogbannaya to be signed off the PS

Pantherstang84
09-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Why is Manning not in a collar after major neck surgery?

Lucky
09-25-2011, 11:13 PM
This drive actually resembles the Colts offense.

Hookem Horns
09-25-2011, 11:15 PM
sheet

StarStruck
09-25-2011, 11:17 PM
I understand "any given Sunday" perfectly, but I don't see any reason that the Texans shouldn't win next Sunday by a wide margin.

Lucky
09-25-2011, 11:28 PM
This Steeler o-line is a mess. Still, they're about to find a way to win.

brakos82
09-25-2011, 11:40 PM
And Indy remains in 1st for the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.

:gun:

DBCooper
09-25-2011, 11:54 PM

Just what I was thinking, we definitely need to exploit this next week.

GP
09-26-2011, 01:18 AM

Al Michaels stated the Steelers only dressed out EIGHT o-linemen, IIRC.

I saw one of their key guys on the o-line go down and look woozy for a long time (the guy who they said played Center in the Super Bowl when Pouncey was out). Then I flipped to another channel, and then flipped back to see the end of the game and ANOTHER o-lineman is on the sideline on a cart.

Their o-line is in shambles. Ben is a statue. They can't run the ball. They almost lost to the COLTS for crying out loud, and now they come to Reliant after we lost to the Saints??? Man, fortune is a ***** for Steelers nation.

I'm on record here: If the Texans lose to the Steelers next week, we're done. Forget about playoffs this year if we let the Steelers come into Reliant and beat us. I mean it. I've watched the Steelers tonight, they're wobbly everywhere but Mike Wallace.

Ryan
09-26-2011, 10:49 AM

I saw one of their key guys on the o-line go down and look woozy for a long time (the guy who they said played Center in the Super Bowl when Pouncey was out). Then I flipped to another channel, and then flipped back to see the end of the game and ANOTHER o-lineman is on the sideline on a cart.

Their o-line is in shambles. Ben is a statue. They can't run the ball. They almost lost to the COLTS for crying out loud, and now they come to Reliant after we lost to the Saints??? Man, fortune is a ***** for Steelers nation.

I'm on record here: If the Texans lose to the Steelers next week, we're done. Forget about playoffs this year if we let the Steelers come into Reliant and beat us. I mean it. I've watched the Steelers tonight, they're wobbly everywhere but Mike Wallace.

I don't think you can ever count out the Steelers. And Ben is definitely no statue. He doesn't go down very easily and has some of the best feet at the QB position in the league.

disaacks3
09-26-2011, 11:17 AM

After watching some of that, the only way I see it happening is if the Steeler D causes enough turnovers to overcome our offense. I'm with you that if we can't win this game, we may be finished for the playoffs.

Giant Tiger
09-26-2011, 11:18 AM
I don't think you can ever count out the Steelers. And Ben is definitely no statue. He doesn't go down very easily and has some of the best feet at the QB position in the league.

I see what you're saying, but watching that game last night made me feel a lot better. At first I was mad that the Steelers weren't playing the Monday night game, but I can't see us losing to them next week... depending on how much the Texans want it. This game will tell us much more about the Texans this year than the Saints game did IMO.

b0ng
09-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Steelers are looking very mortal this season.

The1ApplePie
09-26-2011, 03:19 PM
Painter looks to be the better man instead old man Collins. Maybe Reggie Wayne wanting him to start wasn't blind team mate love after all.

Mr teX
09-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Uhhhh, do you think KJ can stop Wallace?

joseph will be on him....doesnt matter though, he'll have his hands full with sanders on the other side....who's another speed demon.