PDA

View Full Version : Losses usually sink in by now...

ThaShark316
09-25-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm not mad...

someone tell me why I'm not angry about this loss?

EllisUnit
09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
Your not angry :boogie: cause we showed heart, and didnt set beat down like everyone was expecting.

DexmanC
09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm not mad...

It's because you're used to it. If the Texans are facing a
contending team, before that team has clinched a playoff
spot and is resting starters, THEY LOSE. Even in the
this team's "greatest season of 2009," they lost four
straight games to contending teams in the same
context they lost today.

Grid
09-25-2011, 04:05 PM
9 years of desensitization

HTown2ATX
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm not mad...

Because you're Texans fan and have been beaten into submission by now.

Dumbasses like me keep letting themsleves get worked up like we will actually score in the red zone and win a big game and not choke it away.

ThaShark316
09-25-2011, 04:07 PM
See that's the thing. I don't think like that (the whole "you're used to it" thing).

It's something else. Last year was year 9 and we had heart breakers...

Ckw
09-25-2011, 04:58 PM
Your not angry :boogie: cause we showed heart, and didnt set beat down like everyone was expecting.

Who the hell predicted a beat down?

You sunshiners crack me up! Your logic amazes me. You could stick your nose in an asshole and tell me it doesn't stink.

This team has issues. Are the issues are terrible as last season? No. Is the defense better? Yes. Are we a playoff team? Maybe. But we have serious red zone issues that may or may not be fixed if Arian Foster comes back healthy. IF.

ThaShark316
09-25-2011, 05:02 PM

You sunshiners crack me up! Your logic amazes me. You could stick your nose in an asshole and tell me it doesn't stink.

This team has issues. Are the issues are terrible as last season? No. Is the defense better? Yes. Are we a playoff team? Maybe. But we have serious red zone issues that may or may not be fixed if Arian Foster comes back healthy. IF.

I'll agree that they have issues. Had better get 23 back.

playa465
09-25-2011, 05:05 PM

LMMFAO :spit:

Ckw
09-25-2011, 05:06 PM
I'll agree that they have issues. Had better get 23 back.

I really hope we do. I don't want to see anymore of this. I hate watching the team lose a game they should have won, and I hate that we still have the same red zone issues we have had for Kubiak's entire tenure.

It sickens me that we are more like the Colts than we'd like to admit in that if we lose one player, we have a SERIOUS deficiency that will cause us to lose winnable games. Foster is to us almost what Peyton is to the Colts.

Without Foster, this offense is inept in the red zone.

rush2112mn
09-25-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm not mad...

I am mad....at kicking field goals instead of getting tds.....red zone efficiency......
we should have scored at least 3 more tds in the first half.....

we left the door opened for the Saints and they went right through.......

We still have to learn how to put a team away......

I hope they learned something today...cause this was some tough medicine to swallow........:strangle:

EllisUnit
09-25-2011, 05:09 PM

i watch a lot of Nfl Network and Espn, and a lot of people had us as flukes and losing Big, which we didnt.

grinch1134
09-25-2011, 05:17 PM
I made a 10 hour drive to see this game and I wouldn't have done that any another year. Enjoy the ride and hopefully this was just a bump.

Ckw
09-25-2011, 05:22 PM
I am mad....at kicking field goals instead of getting tds.....red zone efficiency......
we should have scored at least 3 more tds in the first half.....

we left the door opened for the Saints and they went right through.......

We still have to learn how to put a team away......

I hope they learned something today...cause this was some tough medicine to swallow........:strangle:

I wish more fans felt that way. Maybe then we'd have some accountability with this team.

Ckw
09-25-2011, 05:26 PM
i watch a lot of Nfl Network and Espn, and a lot of people had us as flukes and losing Big, which we didnt.

I stand corrected. Everything I read and watched had us either winning or within a TD.

houstonspartan
09-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Call me crazy, but I'm angry. I will make no apologies for such. I will never accept losing as being "cool" or "ok." I'm just not built that way.

No, I don't think that we will win every single game. That is impossible. We will lose. But what's frustrating here is that we had this game in our hands and blew it.

Again.

EllisUnit
09-25-2011, 06:16 PM
I stand corrected. Everything I read and watched had us either winning or within a TD.

i said had us LOSING BIG.

Ckw
09-25-2011, 06:31 PM
i said had us LOSING BIG.

I know. And I said everything I read and watched on tv either had us winning or losing by a TD or less. I never saw anyone predict we would lose BIG.

ATXtexanfan
09-25-2011, 06:34 PM

showed heart? the saints covered

EllisUnit
09-25-2011, 06:44 PM
showed heart? the saints covered

its heart none the less