PDA

View Full Version : Don't Change

AsylumGuido
09-25-2011, 03:47 PM
First of all I have to say this was one tough damned game. There were missing starters on both sides, but the rest played their asses off. Y'all have all the respect in the world from me. Great game all the way.

Keep it up and take the AFC title. I'd love to play y'all in Indy where they hate us both.

:splits:

TexCanada
09-25-2011, 03:49 PM
First of all I have to say this was one tough damned game. There were missing starters on both sides, but the rest played their asses off. Y'all have all the respect in the world from me. Great game all the way.

Keep it up and take the AFC title. I'd love to play y'all in Indy where they hate us both.

:splits:

Sounds good to me! That was one hell of a battle and I was on the edge of my seat the whole way. We made some mistakes, but nothing that isn't fixable.

AsylumGuido
09-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Sounds good to me! That was one hell of a battle and I was on the edge of my seat the whole way. We made some mistakes, but nothing that isn't fixable.

Agreed. By the way, what is your CFL team?

I was the head of the Shreveport Pirates CFL Fan club both years we were in the CFL.

badboy
09-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the respect but we had this one with 9 up in 4th and lost by ten. You sir are a SB contender, I am a may make it to the playoffs if everything goes right.

AsylumGuido
09-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the respect but we had this one with 9 up in 4th and lost by ten. You sir are a SB contender, I am a may make it to the playoffs if everything goes right.

I got a feeling you will do just that. And I am pulling for y'all big time.