PDA

View Full Version : Vilma doubtful for Sunday

drs23
09-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Saints linbacker Jonathan Vilma doubtful for Suday against the Texans due to a knee injury.

Link (http://twitter.com/#%21/miketripletttp)

Section516
09-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Really want a 100% healthy matchup between the two of us. Still going to be a helluva game, and a helluva challenge to come out on top.

steelbtexan
09-23-2011, 04:43 PM
It doesn't matter who's healthy or not. I just want to see the Texans get a W.

TexansForTheW
09-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Vilma is the quarterback of the defense. Much like Demeco for us. This loss will hurt them. I'm thinking it would be a great idea to audible and confuse the defense. He is also a good run stopper. I think we have a decent shot at taking this one.

RazorOye
09-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Really want a 100% healthy matchup between the two of us. Still going to be a helluva game, and a helluva challenge to come out on top.

we're missing Colston on the offensive side of the ball, too...

Hervoyel
09-23-2011, 05:08 PM
Means nothing. If I've learned one thing in watching the NFL it's that when your guys are hurt you miss them terribly and it negatively impacts your team. When their guys are hurt they either play anyway and have the game of their lives or their backup comes in and plays the game of his life.

Despite the apparent impossibility of this it seems to be true for all 32 teams.

Ryan
09-23-2011, 05:10 PM
As long as Brees is out there it's going to be a tough game. End of.

Dutchrudder
09-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Every little bit helps. We have our share of injures too. Ward's out, Butler to IR, Walter is questionable, Foster is questionable, Joseph is uncertain...

drs23
09-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Vilma is the quarterback of the defense. Much like Demeco for us. This loss will hurt them. I'm thinking it would be a great idea to audible and confuse the defense. He is also a good run stopper. I think we have a decent shot at taking this one.

All very true. I think Tate left, Tate right and Tate up the middle, kinda like Earl was might give 'em some pause. Though Jo-Lonn Dunbar, who is Vilma's backup has been in the system for a few years he's no Vilma. This could be an area for Schaub to target as well. With this development I feel a little better. I still think it will be close but I think Vilma's absence ups our chances of leaving the Superdome with a W.

srrono
09-23-2011, 06:30 PM
i think losing Vilma hurts them but getting Will Smith back may be a huge factor for them.

2slik4u
09-23-2011, 06:33 PM

Screw that. If Brees, Henderson, Meachem, and Ingram got the stomach flu Id be lying if I said I wouldnt smile a bit.

All I want is a W.

kiwitexansfan
09-23-2011, 07:11 PM
Screw that. If Brees, Henderson, Meachem, and Ingram got the stomach flu Id be lying if I said I wouldnt smile a bit.

All I want is a W.

QFT.

Hope there bus breaksdown and they need to pull 22 guys out of the stands.