PDA

View Full Version : Texans scoring in second half whaaaaa?

TEXANS84
09-18-2011, 06:38 PM
CmOn now, otherwise we have serious problems!!!

MEGA SWATT
09-18-2011, 07:28 PM
In any quarter: How about scoring TDs in red zone opportunities, NOT field goals:voodoo:

Ranger Tom
09-18-2011, 07:38 PM
The more things change...?

mexican_texan
09-18-2011, 07:43 PM
We had the ball 1st and goal with over a minute left and we didn't score?! Fire Kubiak!

EllisUnit
09-18-2011, 08:08 PM
We had the ball 1st and goal with over a minute left and we didn't score?! Fire Kubiak!

haha in all seriousness i see other teams with leads, and they add on to the lead. Not this team. Look at the Patriots game for example.

Kimmy
09-18-2011, 08:09 PM
haha in all seriousness i see other teams with leads, and they add on to the lead. Not this team. Look at the Patriots game for example.

Nice guys finish last!! Play hard, don't stop, go for the jugular

Runner
09-18-2011, 08:12 PM
I wasn't concerned last game. This game made me nervous. I'm sure glad Carpenter didn't make those two field goals. The Texans needed the cushion they had.

Texas T
09-18-2011, 08:13 PM

That is really driving me nuts. Why can't they put up some points, continually (I wouldn't use the Patriots as an example though)?

Sitting back with a little lead is gonna bite us in the butt this year...

TexanSam
09-18-2011, 08:23 PM
That is really driving me nuts. Why can't they put up some points, continually (I wouldn't use the Patriots as an example though)?

Sitting back with a little lead is gonna bite us in the butt this year...

You gotta give the Fins some credit to though. They have a good defense and just stopped us from moving the ball to start the 2nd half. I was glad we came back and got the TD from AJ though. Old Texans teams would have folded.