PDA

View Full Version : And the Crowd went wild.....

thunderkyss
09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Thank you, to all you Texans fans @ Reliant, SKRREEEEMMMM'n at the top of your lungs.

You made a difference.

Remember that bad call that put them in the red zone???

Goose egg, because of you.

Good job

thunderkyss
09-11-2011, 08:58 PM
If you must, I guess we can give a little credit to the defense.... but c'mon....

XI CMURDER IX
09-11-2011, 08:59 PM
It was awesome, that is the best game I have been to as a fan of the Texans. I am already looking into season tickets for next season! Just got to save up haha!

thunderkyss
09-11-2011, 09:09 PM
It was awesome, that is the best game I have been to as a fan of the Texans. I am already looking into season tickets for next season! Just got to save up haha!

The payment plan is pretty reasonable... 20% down I think, then they say you should pay them off in 2 more payments in the next two months, but they're pretty lenient...

headsplint
09-11-2011, 09:25 PM
When they rolled out the field sized flag and the crowd started chanting U.S.A. U.S.A., I got choked up. What an amazing game and day.

SheTexan
09-11-2011, 09:33 PM
My ears are still ringing! Texan fans are HUNGRY, and I think we showed our team just how ravaged we are, and what we will do to help them get a win! It was an AWESOME game, beginning to end!!

The quiet time in Reliant during the tribute, taps, and right before the USA chant started, was CHILLING!! Hairs stood up on the back of my neck and tears rolled down my face! TEXAN fans responded at all the right times!! I am PROUD to be a TEXAN!!

Kimmy
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
When they rolled out the field sized flag and the crowd started chanting U.S.A. U.S.A., I got choked up. What an amazing game and day.

I did too. Since my daughter went into the Navy and I learned how important it is to THEM to salute that flag and serve, I get chocked up every single time the anthem is sung.

I'm uploading the video I shot of the tributes now.

Wolf
09-11-2011, 09:56 PM

thanks to chance C from the gameday thread
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Michael_T_Wolf/3fae966c-ea54-55a0.jpg

Playoffs
09-11-2011, 09:57 PM
My ears are still ringing! Texan fans are HUNGRY, and I think we showed our team just how ravaged we are, and what we will do to help them get a win! It was an AWESOME game, beginning to end!!

The quiet time in Reliant during the tribute, taps, and right before the USA chant started, was CHILLING!! Hairs stood up on the back of my neck and tears rolled down my face! TEXAN fans responded at all the right times!! I am PROUD to be a TEXAN!!
Sounds fantastic. Sorry to miss it live. :clap:

Speedy
09-11-2011, 10:02 PM

No doubt. I felt like the floodgates were about to burst open when they were playing taps but was able to hold it back. Very emotional.

Section516
09-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I may be dumb, but wasn't expecting taps. In my row we have two vets and myself within five seats. You could of blown us over once those notes started playing, each one pierces the heart

thunderkyss
09-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I may be dumb, but wasn't expecting taps. In my row we have two vets and myself within five seats. You could of blown us over once those notes started playing, each one pierces the heart

I didn't know you could get that kind of emotion from a bugle. He truly played with feeling.

mgnash10
09-11-2011, 10:43 PM

I've never heard Reliant Stadium that quiet. I heard Wade on the post game saying he didn't cry because he's a real man but there was probably some perspiration tears. I liked that the players were holding onto the flag too.

Tango
09-12-2011, 12:10 AM

Amen brother, same here.

Norg
09-12-2011, 12:26 AM
Meh we have been louder before but the texans are smart fans we only get loud when its a close hard battle game

when we got big leads the crowd just like the texans takes the pedal off the gas a little

we did get loud after that bogus pently tho that was cool