PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't Leinart Be In The Game When It's 34-0 ?

TexansFanatic
09-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Near the end of the 3rd quarter?

ziggy29
09-11-2011, 03:05 PM
If the Texans score here I think it should be his last possession of the game.

TexansFanatic
09-11-2011, 03:07 PM
If the Texans score here I think it should be his last possession of the game.

No doubt about it. Even if they don't score.

Don't want some pissed off linebacker to take his frustrations out on Schaub.

TexansFanatic
09-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Can't believe Schaub is still on the field with just seven minutes to go in the 4th.

DBCooper
09-11-2011, 03:57 PM
What?

Are you from Houston?

What?

35-3?

What?

Hervoyel
09-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Being Texans fans we're more acclimated to finding the feces-lining than the silver one. Having said that I thought in the 4th Leinart should have been in the game and Slaton probably been given more carries. He (Slaton) needs to get on film so that we can move him when someone loses their back here in a week or two. Leinart could use some reps and Schaub needs to sit once games are decided.

But overall it was a very good game. I always hate the second-half shutdown we get when the Texans go up big and I'm pissed as hell that Tate fumbled away the shutout (but I'll get over it). Aside from those two things (and Kareem still sucking) it was a perfect day.

Texan Asylum
09-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I would've liked to have seen Leinart in there. Maybe the next blowout we'll see him. lol :cool:

Mr. Texan
09-11-2011, 04:01 PM
i think matt was warming up the hot tub and had a couple of co-eds for schaub

NitroGSXR
09-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Being Texans fans we're more acclimated to finding the feces-lining than the silver one. Having said that I thought in the 4th Leinart should have been in the game and Slaton probably been given more carries. He (Slaton) needs to get on film so that we can move him when someone loses their back here in a week or two. Leinart could use some reps and Schaub needs to sit once games are decided.

But overall it was a very good game. I always hate the second-half shutdown we get when the Texans go up big and I'm pissed as hell that Tate fumbled away the shutout (but I'll get over it). Aside from those two things (and Kareem still sucking) it was a perfect day.

Aren't you like a Steeler fan now? Or did you jump off that bandwagon already?

:)

ziggy29
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Probably so - good to get the reps, I think.

Showtime100
09-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Probably so - good to get the reps, I think.

I would have liked Leinart to have seen some real action this game for future use G forbid.

Hervoyel
09-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Aren't you like a Steeler fan now? Or did you jump off that bandwagon already?

:)

My Steelers got crushed today! I am and have always been both a Texans & Steelers fan. I've explained this before. Texans were on TV, Steelers weren't. What's a fan to do?

Playoffs
09-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Not in a division game, first game of the season ... imo.

MEGA SWATT
09-11-2011, 05:27 PM
My Steelers got crushed today! I am and have always been both a Texans & Steelers fan. I've explained this before. Texans were on TV, Steelers weren't. What's a fan to do?

Who do you root for when they both play:vincepalm::scarygirl::vincepalm:

Ryan
09-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Don't fret, you'll see plenty of Leinart week 16 when we are resting our starters for playoffs! :fans:

Not gonna get that far ahead of myself yet though, but let's just hope we don't have to see Leinart in any important situations.

Thorn
09-11-2011, 06:19 PM
i think matt was warming up the hot tub and had a couple of co-eds for schaub

You see guys, there really is an explination for these things. :)

Hervoyel
09-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Who do you root for when they both play:vincepalm::scarygirl::vincepalm:

The Texans because I'm from Houston. My explanation goes like this. Back in the olden time when the Houston Oilers played I was Oiler fan. A good friend of mine from high school was Steeler fan. It went like that for a long time and then the Oilers left. In their absence I mostly ignored football BUT I'd root for the Steelers when I did pay attention because that was Barry's team.

When the Texans showed up my Steelers interest dropped back to the #2 spot. Right now they're about even.

TimeKiller
09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I think at some point he should've taken a few snaps. But with the way they were just handing the ball off...didn't really matter.