PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe WTF my eyes are seeing!

DexmanC
09-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Who is this team where Texans jerseys?

The Texans' defense is supposed to be a LIABILITY,
which forces the offense to CHERISH EVERY POSSESSION!!

This team I see, has a defense that GIVES THE BALL
to the offense OVER AND OVER again!!

This ain't the Texans I know, but I like what I see.

IBleedTexans
09-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Who is this team where Texans jerseys?

The Texans' defense is supposed to be a LIABILITY,
which forces the offense to CHERISH EVERY POSSESSION!!

This team I see, has a defense that GIVES THE BALL
to the offense OVER AND OVER again!!

This ain't the Texans I know, but I like what I see.

I can't even use the restroom with fear I'll miss the next big play on defense.!!!! Wow what a difference an actual DC does huh?

Texans_2231
09-11-2011, 02:20 PM
It's a thing of beauty, isn't it!?!?

The only thing better would be if Peyton was under center taking this kicking.

PockyAF
09-11-2011, 02:41 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_lHPPhOSC0bk/Ry5k3npiplI/AAAAAAAABZ0/BoX3Cr3RPXw/s400/colts_white_flag.gif

Dread-Head
09-11-2011, 05:32 PM
What was pissin ME the Vugg off was that the commentators kept saying "Well if PAYTON was playing." Hell Payton was playing LAST year and they STILL lost. They can't even give the Texans props when they've earned them.
:splits:

Peanutbutter jelly.....withabaseballbat.:bat:

MEGA SWATT
09-11-2011, 05:33 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_lHPPhOSC0bk/Ry5k3npiplI/AAAAAAAABZ0/BoX3Cr3RPXw/s400/colts_white_flag.gif

great shot of Mr. Forehead.

Ryan
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Just got back from the game, WOW it's amazing what a defense can do for this team. Our offense was actually outplayed by our own defense!

fiasco west
09-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I actually wasn't nervous one bit when the defense came on the field.

Or when the offense fails to score I knew those guys were going to get it right back. Good day for the defense, hope they can continue this.

Cjeremy635
09-11-2011, 05:40 PM
I think the defense played fantastic. I was pulling for them to get a shut out and you could tell they wanted it badly, maybe next time. I'm not complaining, but I would have liked to have seen Reed get a little playing time at the end. Did I miss it, did he have a few snaps?

mariowillshine15
09-11-2011, 05:43 PM
I think the defense played fantastic. I was pulling for them to get a shut out and you could tell they wanted it badly, maybe next time. I'm not complaining, but I would have liked to have seen Reed get a little playing time at the end. Did I miss it, did he have a few snaps?

He was in for a few snaps in the 4th.

chicagotexan2
09-11-2011, 06:29 PM
I thought for sure they attack Kareem but cullins was running for his life. I loved it. I have never seen our d play like this.

Cjeremy635
09-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I thought for sure they attack Kareem but cullins was running for his life. I loved it. I have never seen our d play like this.

I have been down on Kareem in the past, but he did a good job today. I know it's the whole "chicken & the egg argument", be it is amazing how much better our secondary looks when the opposing QB doesn't have all day to pick us apart. Solid performance all around.

hradhak
09-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Was it just me or were any of you all excited to see the defense come on the field. I actually wanted to see them hit Collins.
It's clear that they have a lot of kinks to work out with the 3-4, but compared to preseason game 3 they looked much much better.