PDA

View Full Version : Audibles: Houston Texans

Air Canada
09-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Trent Dilfer just picked us to win the division for the 1st time and to dominate the AFC South.. He said we go 12-4 this season... :headhurts:

Rey
09-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Trent Dilfer just picked us to win the division for the 1st time and to dominate the AFC South.. He said we go 12-4 this season... :headhurts:

I agree with him. 12-4 is on the high side of what I think we'll do though, but I think it's possible.

But I do think it's our turn to dominate the division. Hopefully we can live up to the expectations and keep it going for years to come.

Air Canada
09-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I agree with him. 12-4 is on the high side of what I think we'll do though, but I think it's possible.

But I do think it's our turn to dominate the division. Hopefully we can live up to the expectations and keep it going for years to come.

That's what I'm hoping for and everything is seeming to line up for that, but I was a lil surprised to hear him say it or more so I wish he didn't...haha.. Oh well let's get this.. I think I'll even pick us in the Survivor league this week:doot:

Mr. Texan
09-08-2011, 08:42 PM
keyshawn johnson picked the titans to win the afc south.

Air Canada
09-08-2011, 08:57 PM

And his reasoning for that pick was.... :mariopalm: I think that should make us excited... Keyshawn is usually wrong..ha

hradhak
09-08-2011, 08:58 PM
I can see us winning the AFC South mostly by sucking the least. Our playoff longevity is really going to depend on how we do against teams like Pittsburgh, the Ravens and the Falcons

DexmanC
09-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I can see us winning the AFC South mostly by sucking the least. Our playoff longevity is really going to depend on how we do against teams like Pittsburgh, the Ravens and the Falcons

Are you saying the AFC South is the NFC West of 2011?

HJam72
09-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Nah. 10-6, maybe 11-5. We'll win the division. It's a start. NEXT YEAR WE ROMP!!! :koolaid:

fiasco west
09-08-2011, 10:21 PM

Knowing Keyshawn he probably meant the Texans but called them the Titans again.

Corrosion
09-09-2011, 08:45 AM

If the Texans win every game against teams less talented , they win 13 games ..... the other three teams on their schedule I feel like they are equal to talent wise , those being Baltimore , Pittsburgh and Atlanta. (No , I dont include the Aints , Im not sold they are as good as advertised this year).

I think the high side for W's is 15 - they get two of those tough games at home with only the Ravens on the road .... If they win the games they should and .... get lucky in a couple of those others ..... call me crazy but Im gonna say they win 14.

hobie
09-09-2011, 09:43 AM
if the texans win every game against teams less talented , they win 13 games ..... The other three teams on their schedule i feel like they are equal to talent wise , those being baltimore , pittsburgh and atlanta. (no , i dont include the aints , im not sold they are as good as advertised this year).

I think the high side for w's is 15 - they get two of those tough games at home with only the ravens on the road .... If they win the games they should and .... Get lucky in a couple of those others ..... call me crazy but im gonna say they win 14.

you're crazy !!!

TheCD
09-09-2011, 12:10 PM
call me crazy but Im gonna say they win 14.

I'll have what he's having!

Yankee_In_TX
09-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Are you saying the AFC South is the NFC West of 2011?

No, I think the NFC and AFC West (except the Chargers) will be fighting to see who sucks the most.

ObsiWan
09-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Corrosion - call me crazy but Im gonna say they win 14.
I'll have what he's having!

Me too. In fact, make mine a double.

:shots:

Brandon420tx
09-09-2011, 04:14 PM

I really wouldn't mind playing the Falcons in the post season