PDA

View Full Version : Colts Forum

mugrakers
09-06-2011, 07:22 PM
So I always like to go to the opponents forums during game week. I thought it was amazing to find that they actually think they are better than us straight up without even Manning. It was actually mind boggling to me. Some of them are picking to win by 10. I don't get it. What is there to like about that team without Manning?

EllisUnit
09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
So I always like to go to the opponents forums during game week. I thought it was amazing to find that they actually think they are better than us straight up without even Manning. It was actually mind boggling to me. Some of them are picking to win by 10. I don't get it. What is there to like about that team without Manning?

Well given our history against them i can see where there "Homerism" is coming from. See it all the time here. I am one of them, i cant see past the red white and blue texans shades i'm always wearing. That being said they arent half the team they were without Peyton !

HJam72
09-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Many of them probably don't realize how many of those offensive players are going to look far worse without Manning. The O-Line will have to protect longer and run-block more, which is not their strong-suit. The receivers will not get perfectly timed passes, extremely accurate, just when they are most open. Even the RB(s) will not face a D that is geared toward stopping the pass on every play. Everything looks different without the forehead.

As far as the D goes, welcome to Arian Foster....again...

Playoffs
09-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Time for some schooling.

steelbtexan
09-06-2011, 07:56 PM

Link to forum?

Can the mods get links to all the teams are playing this yr MB's?

I believe they've been posted in past yrs. I always enjoy the banter.

Carr Bombed
09-06-2011, 07:56 PM

If they don't have Manning, what is the point in playing Foster? Let him sit another week so we can put this hammy behind us.

Lets let Tate introduce himself to the NFL world like we did Foster last season. Tate for 200+ :doot: (hows that for blind homerism?)

HJam72
09-06-2011, 08:03 PM
If they don't have Manning, what is the point in playing Foster? Let him sit another week so we can put this hammy behind us.

Lets let Tate introduce himself to the NFL world like we did Foster last season. Tate for 200+ :doot: (hows that for blind homerism?)

I'm fine with that. I just wasn't getting into that subject.

Texan_Bill
09-06-2011, 08:24 PM

Meh.... They're from Indiana! :smiliepalm:

Jackie Chiles
09-06-2011, 08:36 PM

Indianoplace, Indiana.

Texan_Bill
09-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Indianoplace, Indiana.

:spit:

I went over to ColtsFreak.com. I kept it civil. I will generally do that unless they have a specific smack talk forum.

Nawzer
09-06-2011, 08:53 PM
Although the Colts fans might be slightly delusional thinking they are the better team even without Manning, I still can't believe the bravado of most of you guys here on this board. Some of you are thinking that the AFC South is going to be walk in the park and that the Colts can be easily defeated. I would like nothing better than to go 6-0 against the AFC South, but given the history of our team and the epic fails we have witnessed and experienced nothing is going to be easy for this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but this cavalier attitude I'm seeing around here doesn't make too much sense to me given what I just mentioned above. Once again, I hope we smash the Colts with our without Manning, but given the season we had last year, anything is possible for the Texans and it's not going to be easy.

FirstTexansFan
09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Once again, I hope we smash the Colts with our without Manning, but given the season we had last year, anything is possible for the Texans and it's not going to be easy.

It's super easy Nawzer... I sit in my recliner, I flip on the TV with my remote, and my wife fetches the beer... I post on the forums and talk trash... you apparently think I'm taking the field? :)

Nawzer
09-06-2011, 09:11 PM
It's super easy Nawzer... I sit in my recliner, I flip on the TV with my remote, and my wife fetches the beer... I post on the forums and talk trash... you apparently think I'm taking the field? :)

Haha, I think that would be good tv (nothing personal).

El Tejano
09-06-2011, 10:20 PM
This isn't going to be easy. Collins has a decent record vs. us and Forehead will school him on viewing film. Forehead still needs the win here folks.

b0ng
09-06-2011, 11:21 PM
This isn't going to be easy. Collins has a decent record vs. us and Forehead will school him on viewing film. Forehead still needs the win here folks.

Kerry Collins is a good QB when he has an elite defense and an elite running game. So was Trent Dilfer.

Ryan
09-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Reading through the forums are so funny. They're all too busy fighting with each other. I think a year of sucktitude will do that fan base some good.

ObsiWan
09-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Reading through the forums are so funny. They're all too busy fighting with each other. I think a year of sucktitude will do that fan base some good.

How about a DECADE of suckage....? That would work for me.
:evil:
We've had ours, it's someone else's turn.

Ryan
09-07-2011, 01:30 AM

I like the way you think. :bubbles:

bo orlando
09-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Although the Colts fans might be slightly delusional thinking they are the better team even without Manning, I still can't believe the bravado of most of you guys here on this board. Some of you are thinking that the AFC South is going to be walk in the park and that the Colts can be easily defeated. I would like nothing better than to go 6-0 against the AFC South, but given the history of our team and the epic fails we have witnessed and experienced nothing is going to be easy for this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but this cavalier attitude I'm seeing around here doesn't make too much sense to me given what I just mentioned above. Once again, I hope we smash the Colts with our without Manning, but given the season we had last year, anything is possible for the Texans and it's not going to be easy.

Exactly. I'm just going to assume that Kubiak and the boys will find a way to blow it until I actually see a victory. And even with a victory, after the way week 1 went last year I sure as hell won't believe a division title until everybody else has been mathematically eliminated with the work shown on the paper and corrected by the teacher.

imatexan
09-07-2011, 01:55 AM
They are really on edge right now, they used to be a very intelligent respectful group but it seems things start changing when you are not certain of wining.

imatexan
09-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Link to forum?

Can the mods get links to all the teams are playing this yr MB's?

I believe they've been posted in past yrs. I always enjoy the banter.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49563

TheMatrix31
09-07-2011, 03:50 AM
They are really on edge right now, they used to be a very intelligent respectful group but it seems things start changing when you are not certain of wining.

Colts fans I've interacted with have always been MUCH better than other teams' fan bases. It's part of the reason why I don't really hate the Colts at all.

BigBull17
09-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Colts fans I've interacted with have always been MUCH better than other teams' fan bases. It's part of the reason why I don't really hate the Colts at all.

They have been better because they win. Wait till they lose games and they turn into whinny little **** suckers. Ive met plenty that Ive wanted to kick in the face.

BigBull17
09-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Been reading over there and it makes me bristtle. It pisses me off that they sucked on the perfect year and got one of the best QB's in history. They got ****ing lucky and think that lets them be snarky and talk shit. They are so delusional that one guy thinks Addai is as good or better than Foster. They are in for a rude awakening when they see that those "excellent" players are alot worse when not spoon fed by Satan Manning.

Texanmike02
09-07-2011, 08:44 AM

I nominate Butt Fatdam's "Tits" for that.

Mike

TheMatrix31
09-07-2011, 08:47 AM
They have been better because they win. Wait till they lose games and they turn into whinny little **** suckers. Ive met plenty that Ive wanted to kick in the face.

There are many teams that win that have fanbases that are bitchmade and annoying as hell though.

BigBull17
09-07-2011, 08:50 AM
There are many teams that win that have fanbases that are bitchmade and annoying as hell though.

True. I just don't see how you can read their boards and not see them as obnoxious. Of course, I have always HATED the Colts. The most overrated team of all time.

euro-Texan
09-07-2011, 09:11 AM
I can't help but look back and think of how many rookies we have made look like superstars over the years. I think we WILL beat the Colts, but I'm not sure or season of playing rookie QB's is the cakewalk many are making it out to be.

HJam72
09-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Been reading over there and it makes me bristtle. It pisses me off that they sucked on the perfect year and got one of the best QB's in history. They got ****ing lucky and think that lets them be snarky and talk shit. They are so delusional that one guy thinks Addai is as good or better than Foster. They are in for a rude awakening when they see that those "excellent" players are alot worse when not spoon fed by Satan Manning.

Well, actually, the Colts used to suck pretty much every year. I guess they were bound to get lucky on a great QB pick eventually.

Seems like they were almost as bad as Detroit for the first half of my life (or so). Ironically, I just realized Detroit had a great RB that they probably got because....well, they sucked every year... I assume B. Sanders was a top draft pick anyway.

What's going to be kind of funny is when and if they (Colts) actually go back to being as irrelevant on a long term basis as they used to be. I just hope the Texans are ready to explode and not implode (again).

El Tejano
09-07-2011, 09:20 AM
I can't help but look back and think of how many rookies we have made look like superstars over the years. I think we WILL beat the Colts, but I'm not sure or season of playing rookie QB's is the cakewalk many are making it out to be.

Me too. The only hope I have is that Wade Phillips has a history of being a good defensive coordinator and maybe he will know how to bring the kind of pressure we need to stop that problem.

ChampionTexan
09-07-2011, 09:26 AM

I think the whole past track record thing is pretty worthless under the circumstances, but if we must pick a historical statistic, how about the fact that Kerry Collins is 0-7 against Wade Phillips defenses.

HJam72
09-07-2011, 09:32 AM
I think the whole past track record thing is pretty worthless under the circumstances, but if we must pick a historical statistic, how about the fact that Kerry Collins is 0-7 against Wade Phillips defenses.

Well, he's not going to step on the field against our offense... :fans:

ChampionTexan
09-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Well, he's not going to step on the field against our offense... :fans:

Who - Wade or Kerry Collins?

thunderkyss
09-07-2011, 09:47 AM
Many of them probably don't realize how many of those offensive players are going to look far worse without Manning. The O-Line will have to protect longer and run-block more, which is not their strong-suit. The receivers will not get perfectly timed passes, extremely accurate, just when they are most open. Even the RB(s) will not face a D that is geared toward stopping the pass on every play. Everything looks different without the forehead.

Well, If I know Gary Kubiak, I guarantee we'll be in a 2 deep shell out of the nickel for most of the game, daring them to throw the deep ball. We'll let them complete the underneath stuff & not allow the big play.

HJam72
09-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Who - Wade or Kerry Collins?

Collins

HJam72
09-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, If I know Gary Kubiak, I guarantee we'll be in a 2 deep shell out of the nickel for most of the game, daring them to throw the deep ball. We'll let them complete the underneath stuff & not allow the big play.

If Gary Kubiak is STILL running the defense, we might as well find a new team to root for... I sure hope Wade Phillips is doing that.

thunderkyss
09-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Collins

Truth be told, I'm worried about this game. We can usually count on Mario showing up when he's playing Manning.

But what if he isn't there?

I know in the preseason, we've seen other guys step up, Reed, Adibi (uh-oh), Antonio, Mitchell... let's hope they keep it up.

BigBull17
09-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I'm not just being a homer, but I think we are gonna see how much Manning does for them Sunday. The line is suspect, IMO. Addai is average at best, and Reggie Wayne has excellent hands is not an elite wide receiver. PLaying with the best QB in the leauge makes you look better than you actually are.

Blake
09-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I didnt realize they were such racists. Texicans? Really?

HOU-TEX
09-07-2011, 10:52 AM

Easy bro, easy. Muh Mama's from Ft Wayne.

Truth be told, I'm worried about this game. We can usually count on Mario showing up when he's playing Manning.

But what if he isn't there?

I know in the preseason, we've seen other guys step up, Reed, Adibi (uh-oh), Antonio, Mitchell... let's hope they keep it up.

Adibi's no longer with the team

nero THE zero
09-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Can't really fault them for acting the way they did.

They started off very congenial and honest. This forum would respond in the same way if goaded like TexanDocBar was doing to them.

Pretty poor representation of Texans fans by him, IMO.

disaacks3
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM
I never think this team will cake walk anything, as we've "Snatched Defeat from the Jaws of Victory" more times than I care to remember, but...If you've ever seen a better time to take the AFC South in the Texans history, let us know.

b0ng
09-07-2011, 11:30 AM

There's no award at the end of the year for "Best Internet Fans" in the NFL. Who cares if he's trolling their forums. . . they're colts fans, they deserve it. Besides, more than half of them won't be worried about the colts in a few years anyway, cause they probably will stop following the team once Manning retires.

FirstTexansFan
09-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Haha, I think that would be good tv (nothing personal).

Yeah, the world needs more fat beer drinking loud mouth obnoxious football fans on TV... hmmm Ok, sign me up :)

Double Barrel
09-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Winning breeds arrogance. Colts fans are no exception. They are used to the Texans being doormats for them, but that can't last forever. Hopefully this is the year that we not only beat the Colts, but sweep the Colts. It would be a reality check that doesn't bounce.

nero THE zero
09-07-2011, 12:16 PM
There's no award at the end of the year for "Best Internet Fans" in the NFL. Who cares if he's trolling their forums. . . they're colts fans, they deserve it. Besides, more than half of them won't be worried about the colts in a few years anyway, cause they probably will stop following the team once Manning retires.

That's fine.

But, don't go goad opposing fans and then come over here and complain about how mean they are to you.

jaayteetx
09-07-2011, 12:28 PM
One of em insulted Bum...blasphemy!

Nawzer
09-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I never think this team will cake walk anything, as we've "Snatched Defeat from the Jaws of Victory" more times than I care to remember, but...If you've ever seen a better time to take the AFC South in the Texans history, let us know.

I agree that this may be the best time to take over the AFC South since this looks to be the best Texans team in the history of the franchise. My point is that I've noticed an air of arrogance around here regarding out prospects. Yeah, we had a good preseason, a good draft, and free agency, but that doesn't mean anything till you actually go out there an win. And there is SO much pressure on the Texans do make the playoffs this year that I could easily see the team implode if things go wrong early on in the season. I personally quit having any expectations for this team after last season. I have hope we make it to the playoffs and go on a nice run, but I'm not expecting anything from this team.

houstonspartan
09-07-2011, 01:07 PM
I agree that this may be the best time to take over the AFC South since this looks to be the best Texans team in the history of the franchise. My point is that I've noticed an air of arrogance around here regarding out prospects. Yeah, we had a good preseason, a good draft, and free agency, but that doesn't mean anything till you actually go out there an win. And there is SO much pressure on the Texans do make the playoffs this year that I could easily see the team implode if things go wrong early on in the season. I personally quit having any expectations for this team after last season. I have hope we make it to the playoffs and go on a nice run, but I'm not expecting anything from this team.

I agree. My concern isn't with the team, or the division, it's with the head coach. Kubiak panics in clutch situations. He tries to come off as all stoic and in control most of the time, but when the pressure hits, he clearly panics and makes wrong decisions.

We'll see.

infantrycak
09-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Kubiak panics in clutch situations.

Well then it should be easy for you to identify 3-5 examples of him panicking in clutch situations. What are they?

b0ng
09-07-2011, 01:45 PM
That's fine.

But, don't go goad opposing fans and then come over here and complain about how mean they are to you.

Wouldn't hear that coming off of my fingertips, I would just get banned from over there. I have a knack for that.

And I love the schadenfreude that is currently going on, and some of the cognitive dissonance that some Colts fans have that their team is some kind of super team, and Manning being out for the year will be no big deal because hey NE did it a few years ago and they went 11 - 5. I would love to ridicule Colts fan posts from their forum on here.

Rey
09-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Adibi's no longer with the team

That's why he put the (uh-oh) in there...:lion:

TheMatrix31
09-07-2011, 06:38 PM

They started off very congenial and honest. This forum would respond in the same way if goaded like TexanDocBar was doing to them.

I prefer the fanbases I'm a part of to be classy. I actually put it very high on the list of important things about a team. I'd kill myself if I was a Laker, Raider, Eagle, Cowboy fan.

DBCooper
09-07-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm having trouble with people thinking the Colts are nothing without Manning.

This is a good football team without Peyton.

Peyton just makes them great!

ChampionTexan
09-07-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm having trouble with people thinking the Colts are nothing without Manning.

This is a good football team without Peyton.

Peyton just makes them great!

The Colts are so QB driven that even though there's some good pieces (although even that's pretty much limited to Clark, Wayne and Saturday), Manning's absence can't be overcome by a Kerry Collins who's been around for all of three weeks (after spending a few months thinking he was retired), or a far less talented Curtis Painter.

This gets compounded by the fact that their defense is built to protect leads, and scream after quarterbacks. If their opponent is able to run a significant amount of the time, they're screwed.

Anything can happen in a single game, so I wouldn't let my guard down, but I believe a Colts team without Peyton would be comparable to the Cardinals last year without Kurt Warner. While the Cardinals were never as good as the Colts, I really would expect a Colts team without Manning for the entire year to perform comparably.

The Pencil Neck
09-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I worry about every game.

I expect the Colts to totally tank this year. I think that whole team unravels without him. But I could be totally wrong.

Either way, I don't want to lose. I want to kick their asses and take a decades worth of ass-kickings out on them. In both games this season.

DBCooper
09-07-2011, 07:01 PM
The Colts are so QB driven that even though there's some good pieces (although even that's pretty much limited to Clark, Wayne and Saturday), Manning's absence can't be overcome by a Kerry Collins who's been around for all of three weeks (after spending a few months thinking he was retired), or a far less talented Curtis Painter.

This gets compounded by the fact that their defense is built to protect leads, and scream after quarterbacks. If their opponent is able to run a significant amount of the time, they're screwed.

Anything can happen in a single game, so I wouldn't let my guard down, but I believe a Colts team without Peyton would be comparable to the Cardinals last year without Kurt Warner. While the Cardinals were never as good as the Colts, I really would expect a Colts team without Manning for the entire year to perform comparably.

I do agree with you, they are in trouble without Peyton.

I think we are a better team right now, and we even spanked them last year when we werent a better team, but the Colts are still solid and well coached, they may give us problems.

I hope we spank em hard though. Demoralized!

DocBar
09-07-2011, 07:01 PM

Pretty poor representation of Texans fans by him, IMO.I'm Texan DocBar on that forum. I thought what little trash talking I did was pretty mild. If you check them out, they treat their own members as bad or worse.
I got several PM's from people aplogizing for some of the comments and asking me to stick around. Texan_Mike has been very well received there also, after a bit of a rough start.

drs23
09-07-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm Texan DocBar on that forum. I thought what little trash talking I did was pretty mild. If you check them out, they treat their own members as bad or worse.
I got several PM's from people aplogizing for some of the comments and asking me to stick around. Texan_Mike has been very well received there also, after a bit of a rough start.

I think you represented very well. I didn't see comments that I would consider 'trash talking'. Your points were well thought out and honest. You and Mike represented well IMO.

REP

macho grande
09-07-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm Texan DocBar on that forum. I thought what little trash talking I did was pretty mild. If you check them out, they treat their own members as bad or worse.

When I first saw you over there fightin solo I created a userid to help you vs those bastids. As of this morning they still hadn't granted me posting privledges. P-ssies.

nero THE zero
09-07-2011, 10:02 PM

FTR, I never said you were trash talking them.

Texanmike02
09-07-2011, 10:09 PM

I think you represented very well. I didn't see comments that I would consider 'trash talking'. Your points were well thought out and honest. You and Mike represented well IMO.

REP

I've posted there a few times in the past. They are a decent group and I've never really had a problem. I try not to talk trash (except to a few of the less classy individuals) but for the most part I feel bad. As a Texans fan, I don't want to get 'Jordaned' out of our first division title, and as a football fan I don't wan Manning out because the game is taken away from him. We may hate him for 60 minutes 2x (hopefully 3) a year but outside of that he's a good guy and I hope he always finishes with one less win than the Texans. Its much better than Brady.

And thanks for the compliments guys. They're really not that bad of a group. Imagine if we had lost AJ. We'd be in a frenzy. Worse, imagine if we lost Schaub.

Mike

GP
09-08-2011, 12:16 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I worry about every game.

I expect the Colts to totally tank this year. I think that whole team unravels without him. But I could be totally wrong.

Either way, I don't want to lose. I want to kick their asses and take a decades worth of ass-kickings out on them. In both games this season.

100% agree. 100 PERCENT.

b0ng
09-08-2011, 08:48 AM
but the Colts are still solid and well coached!

Error, does not compute.

DBCooper
09-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Error, does not compute.

Lol, believe me I hope I'm very wrong and they lose every game except against the Titans!

b0ng
09-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Lol, believe me I hope I'm very wrong and they lose every game except against the Titans!

You just implied that Jim Caldwell is a good coach. Where on Earth did you come up with that one?

DBCooper
09-08-2011, 10:15 AM
You just implied that Jim Caldwell is a good coach. Where on Earth did you come up with that one?

I was thinking more of the coaching staff, but I haven't seen anything that makes him a bad coach.

We'll see how good he is without Manning out there.

rush2112mn
09-08-2011, 03:57 PM
If Gary Kubiak is STILL running the defense, we might as well find a new team to root for... I sure hope Wade Phillips is doing that.

Gary has no part in the defense....its all Wade's defense.....Kubiak gave him full control of it.....Wade calls it.....thank god.....

DocBar
09-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I've posted there a few times in the past. They are a decent group and I've never really had a problem. I try not to talk trash (except to a few of the less classy individuals) but for the most part I feel bad. As a Texans fan, I don't want to get 'Jordaned' out of our first division title, and as a football fan I don't wan Manning out because the game is taken away from him. We may hate him for 60 minutes 2x (hopefully 3) a year but outside of that he's a good guy and I hope he always finishes with one less win than the Texans. Its much better than Brady.

And thanks for the compliments guys. They're really not that bad of a group. Imagine if we had lost AJ. We'd be in a frenzy. Worse, imagine if we lost Schaub.

MikeYeah, they came around after seeing we weren't there to rub their noses in anything.

Thorn
09-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Yeah, they came around after seeing we weren't there to rub their noses in anything.

What's the link to this site? I'd like to sign up, as for the other teams on our schedule as well.

There used to be a thread, a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) that listed all the BBS web sites for teams.

DocBar
09-08-2011, 07:00 PM
What's the link to this site? I'd like to sign up, as for the other teams on our schedule as well.

There used to be a thread, a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) that listed all the BBS web sites for teams.www.coltfreaks.com. They have reduced themselves to small children throwing a tantrum, imho. Mike made some very good points and they went al ****you, you****piece of ****. That's pretty much the norm for them, though. They would last for maybe 5 posts in here.

DocBar
09-08-2011, 07:45 PM
For an example, follow this link (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49744)
A Colts fan makes a very good analysis of the Texans, Mike replies and football goes out the window. Rep to Mike for making very good arguments.

Thorn
09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
I'll check 'em out. LOL

Thorn
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM
I tried my best to liven up their forum, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor. I even tried my best to make it known the sheep referance was toward us sheep lovers. No dice though. Dolt fans have no sense of humor. They shall lose this Sunday because of that.

DocBar
09-08-2011, 10:25 PM
I tried my best to liven up their forum, but they don't seem to have a sense of humor. I even tried my best to make it known the sheep referance was toward us sheep lovers. No dice though. Dolt fans have no sense of humor. They shall lose this Sunday because of that.They are definitely a different breed.

Thorn
09-08-2011, 10:30 PM
They are definitely a different breed.

They believe in Collins. That says it all. LOL

DocBar
09-08-2011, 10:31 PM
They believe in Collins. That says it all. LOLSo true.

SAMURAITEXAN
09-08-2011, 11:50 PM
The Colts has been successful for a long time and Colts fans are not used imagining their team not been successful especially start of the season. If I were the Colts fan, I wouldn't dare to think otherwise.

The fans are somewhat a homer thinking to their own favorite team and sometime we kinda get blind to see things and usually the 3rd party sees things more objectively. PM is a huge part of the Colts success and without him, I don't think they will be a contender perhaps a middle of pack group but not great which I myself and other NFL fans(not Texans fans) that I know of sees it. We will know more about this after a few games without PM.

Should the Colts not able to win VS contender or middle of pack team/s without PM, I am sure the Colts fans will start to worry about their season but for now, they are optimistic just like us about their season even without PM to start a regular season.

Go Texans!!!

Texanmike02
09-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Every board has its idiots. I won't name them here (*ahem*s*ahem*w*ahem*t). The guy you're talking about is clearly a kid and doesn't know what he's talking about. He sounds like a great player who's never actually analyzed any film. Even the other members seem tired of him tbh. For the most part they are well received and I might actually be up in OKC and have it set up to go watch the game when we play them there. All in all they are a decent bunch just and I've always felt welcome. Lets also remember that if Schaub went down we would absolutely lose our minds and declare Lineart to be the next mvp. OK.. so maybe we'd beg bob to trade for Carson.... but it would still be crazy.

Mike

GP
09-09-2011, 01:29 AM
"Paging Mr. Jeff George. Paging Mr. Jeff George...you have a call on line 1..."