brakos82
09-04-2011, 12:46 PM
When Mario makes Peyton Manning lose his oversized head. :fans:

Trap_Star
09-04-2011, 12:48 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmu8qmudVH1qd45j9.jpg

DocBar
09-04-2011, 12:51 PM
When Mario makes Peyton Manning lose his oversized head. :fans:Brakos, is Thorn your new hero or did you lose a bet or something?

Thorn
09-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Brakos, is Thorn your new hero or did you lose a bet or something?

I'm not hero material by a long shot, and he didn't lose a bet. So it's a mystery to me. Personally, if I had to make a guess, Brakos is as whacko as I am.

Vic Morrow is probably wondering how the hell he ended up as an avatar on a football BBS. :lol:

brakos82
09-04-2011, 01:39 PM
I'm not hero material by a long shot, and he didn't lose a bet. So it's a mystery to me. Personally, if I had to make a guess, Brakos is as whacko as I am.

Vic Morrow is probably wondering how the hell he ended up as an avatar on a football BBS. :lol:

You would probably guess right. LOL

CloakNNNdagger
09-04-2011, 01:52 PM

And you DO know what happened to Morrow, don't you?:kitten:

DocBar
09-04-2011, 01:58 PM
And you DO know what happened to Morrow, don't you?:kitten::yikes: You keep making me do that!!!

ObsiWan
09-04-2011, 02:13 PM
I had forgotten until this question prompted me to look it up.
maaaaan.....

enough gruesomeness for one day

Thorn
09-04-2011, 02:14 PM

Yeah, and it's why I refuse to watch that Twilight Zone movie.

Long story short. When DVDs replaced VCRs one of the first things I got besides some movies, was the series Combat! and the original Star Trek. Personally, I found Combat! a better series because of the acting and the stories. I did a screen capture of Vic Morrow for my avatar on the TrekBBS.com site just to be different. That avatar has followed me from TrekBBS to Civfanatics (a Civilization game BBS site) to here.

I've grown accustomed to Vic Morrow as my avatar and it shall remain. The Sarge is a good avatar and Vic Morrow a good character actor on TV. So, now you know. :)

nytexan
09-04-2011, 02:54 PM

That's one of my favorite avatars, I loved Combat when I was a kid, I couldn't wait for that show to come on. It was on ABC if I remember right.

badboy
09-04-2011, 04:41 PM
When Mario makes Peyton Manning lose his oversized head. :fans:Is this plagerism or thread impingment or something? lol