PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late???

forcefollow
08-29-2011, 09:23 PM
So far the D looks good, but one area of relative weakness seams to be DT. Is it too late to make some sort of deal for a big DT? Are there any decent names out there that Houston could get and stay under the cap or would it just be a crap shoot on some guy off the street?

DBCooper
08-29-2011, 09:27 PM
If it was me, I'd put Chuck Norris in there.

The problem is that Chuck doesnt play sissy games like football.

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Ummmm, no!! With Wade Phillips' 3-4 you don't necessarilly need a huge NT like Woolfolk.

Trap_Star
08-29-2011, 09:37 PM
if dallas releases ratliff next week, then it's not too late.

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
If it was me, I'd put Chuck Norris in there.

The problem is that Chuck doesnt play sissy games like football.

Yeah but, how many people can wipe their ass with this:

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

Perki-Perk
08-29-2011, 09:39 PM
It's so frustrating when it becomes more and more apparent that people don't read anything about Wade Phillips or even recent threads on this board.

WADE PHILLIPS USES A 3-4 SET THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE A BIG NOSE TACKLE AND NEVER HAS. WADE PHILLIPS, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IS A COMPETENT DC AND HAS A HISTORY OF SUCCESS.

/rant

Trap_Star
08-29-2011, 09:40 PM
It's so frustrating when it becomes more and more apparent that people don't read anything about Wade Phillips or even recent threads on this board.

WADE PHILLIPS USES A 3-4 SET THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE A BIG NOSE TACKLE AND NEVER HAS. WADE PHILLIPS, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IS A COMPETENT DC AND HAS A HISTORY OF SUCCESS.

/rant

you think shaun rogers would be a good fit for us?

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 09:40 PM

/rant

DUDE!!! Who are yelling at???

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 09:41 PM

Smartass!!!!

Perki-Perk
08-29-2011, 09:49 PM
DUDE!!! Who are yelling at???

I don't know, long day, and just tired of seeing the same dang brand new threads popping up with old ideas. Worthless ideas at that. WP's 3-4 is a 1 gap system. The ONLY reason you get a big NT in a 3-4 is when it's a 2 gap. I think this has been discussed numerous times in the last, idk, since WP was hired.

Corrosion
08-29-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't know, long day, and just tired of seeing the same dang brand new threads popping up with old ideas. Worthless ideas at that. WP's 3-4 is a 1 gap system. The ONLY reason you get a big NT in a 3-4 is when it's a 2 gap. I think this has been discussed numerous times in the last, idk, since WP was hired.

If you dont like the thread .... dont respond , this isnt ClucthFans where we bash posters for silly shit or have the thread police knocking on our doors .... Dont be a :hobie:. Yours is not the only opinion.

As for Having / Wanting / Needing a big NT ... If that player was available and they could do it under the cap .... The team would persue that player.

They only had so much money to spend ..... They had a lot of holes to fill , they did a hell of a job with what resources they had.

To the OP - Cody has been pretty damn solid against the run in the past two games .... Against the Jets , the whole front seven was at fault. Those problems look to be solved for the most part.

brakos82
08-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Talking about yelling...

BILL, STOP STINKING UP THE ENTIRE GULF COAST WITH YOUR FLATULENCE!

DocBar
08-29-2011, 10:50 PM

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpgSeriously??? What do you use for TP? Sissy azz Charmin? I'd be shoppin MW like a K-Mart blue light special. I wouldn't take just any old offer for him, bit I'd listen to any and all offers for his services.

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 11:30 PM
If you dont like the thread .... dont respond , this isnt ClucthFans where we bash posters for silly shit or have the thread police knocking on our doors .... Dont be a :hobie:. Yours is not the only opinion.

Ya think??? :hobie:

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Talking about yelling...

BILL, STOP STINKING UP THE ENTIRE GULF COAST WITH YOUR FLATULENCE!

Sorry man!! The stomach starts rumblin', the ass starts dropping bombs!! My bad!!

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 11:34 PM
Seriously??? What do you use for TP? Sissy azz Charmin? I'd be shoppin MW like a K-Mart blue light special. I wouldn't take just any old offer for him, bit I'd listen to any and all offers for his services.

If you really wanna know the truth, I use Charmin "Extra Soft".... just sayin'!!! I don't want to wind up like Kaz Matsui on the anal fissure, tip!

Vinnie
08-29-2011, 11:42 PM
If you really wanna know the truth, I use Charmin "Extra Soft".... just sayin'!!! I don't want to wind up like Kaz Matsui on the anal fissure, tip!

Yeah, uh, I'm guessing that wasn't caused by TP. Dude always looked like he was wearing eye liner. Just sayin.

mussop
08-29-2011, 11:49 PM
We have a nice recipe for success. We can get by without a mountain in the middle. Our offense is going to score a lot of points. If we can get consistent pressure on the QB and create turnovers we will be tough to beat.

ObsiWan
08-30-2011, 12:22 AM

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg
This whole CN uses stainless TP is a myth. Chuck Norris doesn't need to eat and therefore has no need to crap.

Corrosion
08-30-2011, 12:28 AM
We have a nice recipe for success. We can get by without a mountain in the middle. Our offense is going to score a lot of points. If we can get consistent pressure on the QB and create turnovers we will be tough to beat.

That is what Wade is saying "We can get by" without that guy .... but it would be nice to have "That guy" ....

Doesnt require sure doesnt mean dont want if you can have ....

(not picking at your post)

ObsiWan
08-30-2011, 12:34 AM
That is what Wade is saying "We can get by" without that guy .... but it would be nice to have "That guy" ....

Agree with this sentiment. Wade saying "I can make my defense work without a big NT" doesn't mean that if he saw a NT with Ngata or Suh type potential/upside he wouldn't snag him in half a heartbeat.

I think Wade doesn't want a Travis Johnson type just to say there's a blob in the middle.

Corrosion
08-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Agree with this sentiment. Wade saying "I can make my defense work without a big NT" doesn't mean that if he saw a NT with Ngata or Suh type potential/upside he wouldn't snag him in half a heartbeat.

I think Wade doesn't want a Travis Johnson type just to say there's a blob in the middle.

The post above makes the post below look ..... stupid.

/rant

Just thought I'd yell too ..... :texanbill:

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 12:57 AM

As for Having / Wanting / Needing a big NT ... If that player was available and they could do it under the cap .... The team would persue that player.

They only had so much money to spend ..... They had a lot of holes to fill , they did a hell of a job with what resources they had.

To the OP - Cody has been pretty damn solid against the run in the past two games .... Against the Jets , the whole front seven was at fault. Those problems look to be solved for the most part.

Interesting how you say that what I'm saying is my opinion. It is actually a fact stated by Wade Phillips as well as many sports analyst and writers. It is a 1 gap 3-4 which Phillips has NEVER used a big NT for. As far as clutchfans is concerned, I got extremely tired of that place because the quality of posters plummeted around 2 years ago. This forum is 90% legit there are just a few unnecessary threads popping up here and there. I'm by no means the "thread police", but the title of this thread is misleading and then he's like...nose tackle. It's like when McClain writes a crap article and gives it a fancy title just so someone will click on it. So yeah, long day, and his trickery added to my irritation.

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 01:02 AM
The post above makes the post below look ..... stupid.

Just thought I'd yell too ..... :texanbill:

Really?? No wonder your name is corrosion. You are further corroding this already crappy thread. My God people, read some articles and look at some stats on Wade Phillips and his past defenses. If you can provide a link where WP says, "blah blah, I don't necessarily, blah blah NT, or whatever crap that was made up there, then maybe I will rescind my previous remarks and add to the 10 threads that are already on the forum about needing a "big" nose tackle.

Dutchrudder
08-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Interesting how you say that what I'm saying is my opinion. It is actually a fact stated by Wade Phillips as well as many sports analyst and writers. It is a 1 gap 3-4 which Phillips has NEVER used a big NT for. As far as clutchfans is concerned, I got extremely tired of that place because the quality of posters plummeted around 2 years ago. This forum is 90% legit there are just a few unnecessary threads popping up here and there. I'm by no means the "thread police", but the title of this thread is misleading and then he's like...nose tackle. It's like when McClain writes a crap article and gives it a fancy title just so someone will click on it. So yeah, long day, and his trickery added to my irritation.

Well, whatever the size of the NT, we could use an upgrade so we don't get hammered down the middle when the other team is up by 1 score with 5 minutes left in the game.

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 01:06 AM

Way to take what he said out of context and assume that he meant it would be nice to have him. We have a recipe for success, ergo, we can get by without that guy is what he meant. WP does not use a space eater in his 3-4 scheme. You can try to spin it however you want, Corrosion, but you will still be wrong, unless I'm wrong, and if you can provide actualy proof, then I will be willing to conscede otherwise.

Corrosion
08-30-2011, 01:06 AM

You go ahead and believe .... the talking heads then , but you can rest assured that if "That Guy" was available .... and the team could afford his deal .... He would most certianly be on the roster.

Doesnt require .... doesnt mean dont want. It means they will go with what they have .... If there is a player cut who fits the mold , count on them exploring the aquisition , going thru an NFL season with two DT's ....

Go listen to what Kubiak said about his DB's last year prior to the season .... This is much the same scenario.

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 01:10 AM
Well, whatever the size of the NT, we could use an upgrade so we don't get hammered down the middle when the other team is up by 1 score with 5 minutes left in the game.

I doubt we'll be having that kind of a problem as much this season, and I understand the concern as far as Cody and Mitchell go, but I think we are set. These guys are still getting used to a 3-4 switch with an extremely shortened offseason. We have a lot of high quality players on D, I don't think an avg guy at a spot or 2 is going to hurt. Some people, believe it or not, learn faster that other or in different ways. Watt obviously learned well in the classroom, and maybe a couple of others did as well. But it takes some players actually doing on the field (Reed) and it will probably take others a lot of repetition (Hoping this is Mario). We need to hope for a good return to form from our ILB's, but overall we look a LOT better than last season, even if it's only the preseason.

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 01:15 AM
You go ahead and believe .... the talking heads then , but you can rest assured that if "That Guy" was available .... and the team could afford his deal .... He would most certianly be on the roster.

Doesnt require .... doesnt mean dont want. It means they will go with what they have .... If there is a player cut who fits the mold , count on them exploring the aquisition , going thru an NFL season with two DT's ....

Go listen to what Kubiak said about his DB's last year prior to the season .... This is much the same scenario.

Not even close to the same scenario. 1 weakness on the front seven will not effect the team the way the whole secondary did last year. I don't even honestly think it is really a weakness, unless you compare it to the rest of the Defense (minus KJax).

Where are you getting talking heads?? I'm talking about actual Wade Phillips history. So you're going to try and tell me that WP, for all these years, would have loved to have signed a big NT if the right one came along, but he never did and was unable to draft one either...Faulty Logic. Do you even know how long this guy has been coaching defenses back into relevance???

And doesn't require means exactly that, doesn't require. As in, Salad doesn't require motor oil, because then it would taste like your argument here. Shitty.

House of Pain
08-30-2011, 01:18 AM

Nah, I think we should get Aaron Schobel and put him at the NT

mussop
08-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Not even close to the same scenario. 1 weakness on the front seven will not effect the team the way the whole secondary did last year. I don't even honestly think it is really a weakness, unless you compare it to the rest of the Defense (minus KJax).

Where are you getting talking heads?? I'm talking about actual Wade Phillips history. So you're going to try and tell me that WP, for all these years, would have loved to have signed a big NT if the right one came along, but he never did and was unable to draft one either...Faulty Logic. Do you even know how long this guy has been coaching defenses back into relevance???

And doesn't require means exactly that, doesn't require. As in, Salad doesn't require motor oil, because then it would taste like your argument here. Shitty.

Actually you need to check you're facts. Wade has had several big guys ( well over 300 lbs ) anchoring his defenses over the years. Ted Washington played for him in buffalo and was huge. I do think Phillips is comfortable either way.

Corrosion
08-30-2011, 02:51 AM

I was refering to Kubiaks statements prior to the season that he was comfortable going with the "Kiddie Corps" secondary .... Let me explain how that does compare with WP stating he doesnt "Require" a big NT.

Kubiak had two options - State he was Ok with what he had or throw both the GM and the players under the bus .... Rather , he accepts what he has to work with ... His players go out and play hard , He blames someone else (R.Smith).... and says "these guy's suck" ..... what What am I suppose to do with them ?!? ..... What do you think happens ? He still has the same players to work with .... they just dont put out maximum effort.

Right now , Phillups is in the same situation .... He doesnt require it , because he doesnt have it ..... but he would damn sure take it if he could get it.

And yeah , I know Phillups' and for that matter Kubiak's history pretty well ....

Perki-Perk
08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Right now , Phillups is in the same situation .... He doesnt require it , because he doesnt have it ..... but he would damn sure take it if he could get it.

And yeah , I know Phillups' and for that matter Kubiak's history pretty well ....

Then why are you taking doesn't require out of context? If you know WP's history, then you should know that he never used a "space-eater" in the middle at NT. I'm not sure why you are still arguing this, but I guess at this point we will have to agree to disagree...:wadepalm:

Edit: Do understand thought, that I agree, if we could get Suh or somebody of that caliber, then they sure would. That would come at a cost though, one that Phillips has never been willling to allow his team to pay to give up talent at other positions.

Double Edit: Hey, maybe since every one thinks we need a NT, and all of a sudden nobody likes MW, maybe, just maybe the Lions would except a trade along the lines of MW plus a third for Suh??

forcefollow
08-30-2011, 08:09 PM
So let me get this straight. The Saints didn't gash the Texans in the middle in the first half. Okay........:thinking: Wade's system is going to fix that.

The texans can't make any cap room by getting rid of slaton to make room for a DT?

Okay.......:clap:

mussop
08-30-2011, 08:54 PM
Then why are you taking doesn't require out of context? If you know WP's history, then you should know that he never used a "space-eater" in the middle at NT. I'm not sure why you are still arguing this, but I guess at this point we will have to agree to disagree...:wadepalm:

Edit: Do understand thought, that I agree, if we could get Suh or somebody of that caliber, then they sure would. That would come at a cost though, one that Phillips has never been willling to allow his team to pay to give up talent at other positions.

Double Edit: Hey, maybe since every one thinks we need a NT, and all of a sudden nobody likes MW, maybe, just maybe the Lions would except a trade along the lines of MW plus a third for Suh??

Ted Washington

Very very few have taken the position that they don't like Mario. They jsut think he is playing out of position. And god I wish you were the Lions GM if you think that is a fair deal.

badboy
08-30-2011, 09:05 PM
While I would take a big NT, I am more concerned about our ILBs. If Cush & Demeco hold up the run game should not sink us. Sure there will be some long gashes up the middle as there will be long passes against us, just no score please.

ObsiWan
08-30-2011, 10:23 PM
Actually you need to check you're facts. Wade has had several big guys ( well over 300 lbs ) anchoring his defenses over the years. Ted Washington played for him in buffalo and was huge. I do think Phillips is comfortable either way.

That's a fine idea; let's look at who Wade has worked with in the D-line during his pro coaching career over the years... (my info source is Pro-football-reference.com... if you got a better on-line source for historical NFL lineups/rosters, please share)

1976-1980 -- Houston Oilers D-line coach
NT - Curley Culp - 6'-3" / 265lbs.
Also on that D-line was Tody Smith, Elvin Bethea, and Bubba Smith (1976 only)... And we had some pretty fair LBs in those days too. Ted Washington, Greg Bingham, Steve Kiner, and Dr. Doom (Robert Brazile for you younguns). Our worse record was 5-9 in 1976. After that we went 8-6, 10-6, 11-5, 11-5 (then that @$$hole Bud fired Bum - but I digress)

1981-1985 -- New Orleans Saints Defensive Coord.
NT - In 1980 Jerry Boyarsky (6'-3"/290) is listed at NT and there are three guys listed as DE-NT, Jim Wilks (6'-5"/266), Frank Warren (6'-4"/285), and Derland Moore (6'-4"/250). Not familiar with any of them. But by 1981 Moore appears to have settled in as the starting NT until 1985 when Tony Elliott started all 16 gms. Regardless, none of them are 300+ pounders.

1986-1988 -- Philadelphia Eagles Defensive Coord. (under Buddy Ryan!)
NT/DT - Ken Clarke (6'-2"/268). Any line that had Reggie White (18 sacks in '86), Greg Brown (9 sacks in '86), and Clyde Simmons probably didn't need a huge NT. In 1987 they drafted Jerome Brown - remember that monster?

1989-1992 -- Denver Broncos Defensive Coord.
NT - Greg Kragen (6'-3"/263) I remember him, very active/disruptive.
They went to the Super Bowl in Wade's 1st year there. The D allowed the fewest pts/game that year, 14.1. They dropped to 5-11 the next year (1990). They drafted Keith Traylor (6'-2"/340) in '91; he's the first 300-pounder I've seen on Wade's defenses. And the ref. says he didn't start at NT, Kragen did.

(I'm not counting the H/C jobs)

1995-1997 -- Buffalo Bills Defensive Coord.
NT - Ted Washington (6'-5"/365) <-- Geez! that's not a man, that's a planet. And yes, Bruce Smith was still there.

2002-2003 -- Atlanta Falcons Defensive Coord.
NT - Ed Jasper (6'-2"/293)

2004-2006 -- San Diego Chargers Defensive Coord.
NT - Jamal Williams (6'-3"/348) and Jason Fisk (6'-2"/295). I find this stretch interesting because Wade has 300-pounder starters (give or take a biscuit) all across this line.

someone else can look up the cowpies. I refuse.

So I see evidence that Wade takes who's there and makes the best use of them. His defenses have been successful with both quick/active, smaller guys in the D-line and guys like Ted Washington who are big enough to cause localized perturbations in the fabric of SpaceTime.

....why were we arguing about this again??

Perki-Perk
08-31-2011, 12:15 AM
Ted Washington

Very very few have taken the position that they don't like Mario. They jsut think he is playing out of position. And god I wish you were the Lions GM if you think that is a fair deal.

Can we call up the owner? We'll tell him I have a great history of GM work and we'll see if we can make it happen. I was being sarcastic on that though I would take that deal every day of the week and 3 times on Sunday.

Perki-Perk
08-31-2011, 12:25 AM
That's a fine idea; let's look at who Wade has worked with in the D-line during his pro coaching career over the years... (my info source is Pro-football-reference.com... if you got a better on-line source for historical NFL lineups/rosters, please share)

1976-1980 -- Houston Oilers D-line coach
NT - Curley Culp - 6'-3" / 265lbs.
Also on that D-line was Tody Smith, Elvin Bethea, and Bubba Smith (1976 only)... And we had some pretty fair LBs in those days too. Ted Washington, Greg Bingham, Steve Kiner, and Dr. Doom (Robert Brazile for you younguns). Our worse record was 5-9 in 1976. After that we went 8-6, 10-6, 11-5, 11-5 (then that @$$hole Bud fired Bum - but I digress)

1981-1985 -- New Orleans Saints Defensive Coord.
NT - In 1980 Jerry Boyarsky (6'-3"/290) is listed at NT and there are three guys listed as DE-NT, Jim Wilks (6'-5"/266), Frank Warren (6'-4"/285), and Derland Moore (6'-4"/250). Not familiar with any of them. But by 1981 Moore appears to have settled in as the starting NT until 1985 when Tony Elliott started all 16 gms. Regardless, none of them are 300+ pounders.

1986-1988 -- Philadelphia Eagles Defensive Coord. (under Buddy Ryan!)
NT/DT - Ken Clarke (6'-2"/268). Any line that had Reggie White (18 sacks in '86), Greg Brown (9 sacks in '86), and Clyde Simmons probably didn't need a huge NT. In 1987 they drafted Jerome Brown - remember that monster?

1989-1992 -- Denver Broncos Defensive Coord.
NT - Greg Kragen (6'-3"/263) I remember him, very active/disruptive.
They went to the Super Bowl in Wade's 1st year there. The D allowed the fewest pts/game that year, 14.1. They dropped to 5-11 the next year (1990). They drafted Keith Traylor (6'-2"/340) in '91; he's the first 300-pounder I've seen on Wade's defenses. And the ref. says he didn't start at NT, Kragen did.

(I'm not counting the H/C jobs)

1995-1997 -- Buffalo Bills Defensive Coord.
NT - Ted Washington (6'-5"/365) <-- Geez! that's not a man, that's a planet. And yes, Bruce Smith was still there.

2002-2003 -- Atlanta Falcons Defensive Coord.
NT - Ed Jasper (6'-2"/293)

2004-2006 -- San Diego Chargers Defensive Coord.
NT - Jamal Williams (6'-3"/348) and Jason Fisk (6'-2"/295). I find this stretch interesting because Wade has 300-pounder starters (give or take a biscuit) all across this line.

someone else can look up the cowpies. I refuse.

So I see evidence that Wade takes who's there and makes the best use of them. His defenses have been successful with both quick/active, smaller guys in the D-line and guys like Ted Washington who are big enough to cause localized perturbations in the fabric of SpaceTime.

Obsi, thank you. However, yes it seems more recently he did use bigger guys, around 350 lbs. Ted Washington and Jamal Williams. Hell, at this point I'd have to go back and read what the original argument was, but I think my point was is why do people keep insisting we NEED a huge NT. I think where we are at right now, with the exception of possibly CB, unless someone surprises, is pretty solid for a team overall. Time will tell though.

I conscede that using the term "never" may have been a tad off...lol I will also go ahead and appologize for saying Corrosion uses Motor Oil as salad dressing...

steelbtexan
08-31-2011, 12:43 AM

Weren't Ted Washington and Jamal Williams 350lb NT's for WP in Buffalo and San Diego?

Oh well dont let the facts get in the way of your thought process.

badboy
08-31-2011, 12:53 AM
Obsi, thank you. However, yes it seems more recently he did use bigger guys, around 350 lbs. Ted Washington and Jamal Williams. Hell, at this point I'd have to go back and read what the original argument was, but I think my point was is why do people keep insisting we NEED a huge NT. I think where we are at right now, with the exception of possibly CB, unless someone surprises, is pretty solid for a team overall. Time will tell though.

I conscede that using the term "never" may have been a tad off...lol I will also go ahead and appologize for saying Corrosion uses Motor Oil as salad dressing... I insist because of the same reason I used to insist on bigger RBs, they are successful and usually hold up a few years despite wear & tear. Sure smaller backs or NTs can work. Heck, last two years Bush got DTs to slow the run to my surprise so it can work. lok at last season's results with Foster and Ward. Both are excellent this year and we have Tate another 225lbs and super speed. At NT speed is not important but body strength & ability to tie up two offensive blockers is mandatory. Can it happen with Mitchell and Cody? Yep. Would I feel more optimistic with a bigger NT? Yes siree!

steelbtexan
08-31-2011, 12:56 AM
I really liked Sammy Lee Hill when the Lions drafted him in the 3rd rd a couple of yrs ago. Wonder if the Lions would be willing to trade him for Ward or Tate. This would be a win-win for both teams. Helping fill holes on both teams rosters.

mussop
08-31-2011, 01:00 AM

Because its preseason still and we are bored. :handshake:

Corrosion
08-31-2011, 01:35 AM
I conscede that using the term "never" may have been a tad off...lol I will also go ahead and appologize for saying Corrosion uses Motor Oil as salad dressing...

I use Johnny Walker Blue ..... :shots:

Wolf6151
08-31-2011, 04:05 AM
I agree with BB. Is a huge NT a necessity? No. Would it be nice to have and help to improve our run defense? Hell Yes.

Corrosion
08-31-2011, 04:07 AM
I agree with BB. Is a huge NT a necessity? No. Would it be nice to have and help to improve our run defense? Hell Yes.

Thats the point Ive been trying to get across the entire thread ..... :brickwall:

Wolf6151
08-31-2011, 06:22 AM
Thats the point Ive been trying to get across the entire thread ..... :brickwall:

Do you know of anyone that might get cut from another team and would be available? Or someone that might be on the bubble with another team?

Perki-Perk
08-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Do you know of anyone that might get cut from another team and would be available? Or someone that might be on the bubble with another team?

I see what you did there!

Corrosion
08-31-2011, 05:08 PM

Havent really paid attention to other teams rosters .... when 32 teams have 90 guy's on them .... its hard enough to keep up with one.