PDA

View Full Version : It's funny...

Shaft75
08-29-2011, 10:15 AM
...how the inbreds never come here anymore.

Where art thou hillbillies? :aggressive:

We have a playoff caliber team now, and you guys are nowhere to be found. What up with that?

brakos82
08-29-2011, 10:27 AM
:uchicken:

False Start
08-29-2011, 10:47 AM
They're at family reunions pickin up chicks.

Shaft75
08-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Imagine that team without Chris Johnson... That's the only playmaker that they have left. It's gotta be depressing to be a Tit fan right now. Jake Locker? Is he really the future?

They're already a worthless franchise with that big pile of monkey poop as the owner. Now they lose their playoff HC and their FO is playing hardball with the only gamer on the team.

No wonder their fans haven't came out their trailers...

Dread-Head
08-29-2011, 12:01 PM
They'll be back...

Shaft75
08-29-2011, 12:59 PM
They'll be back...

.............still............waiting............. .

Honoring Earl 34
08-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Half are Eagles fans now . :vincepalm:

ESAD2-14
08-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Half are Eagles fans now . :vincepalm:

I would not be surprised......

I wonder if CJ1K is playing hardball to try his best to get the hell out of a detiorating situation in TN.

Double Barrel
08-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Trolls don't come around when they have nothing to eat.

Unfortunately, the one rabble-rouser that consistently came around is gone now. RIP Blazing Arrow :(

Shaft75
08-29-2011, 01:55 PM
RIP Blazing Arrow :(

qft! I miss the smack talk!

brakos82
08-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Well, to be fair Toronto's here a lot... so there's one.

Double Barrel
08-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Well, to be fair Toronto's here a lot... so there's one.

He's a great forum member and not one of the trash talking trolls that use to grace the board with their presence.

Wolf
08-29-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't know if they can read what you wrote, so I fixed it though
The Dialectizer (http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/)

how th' inbreds nevah come hyar ennymo'e.

Whar art thou hillbillies? :aggressive:

We haf a playoff caliber team now, an' yo' guys is nowhar t'be foun'. Whut in tarnation up wif thet?

fixed other response

Originally Posted by Shaft75

Imagine thet team wifout Jed John-Boyson, as enny fool kin plainly see... Thet's th' only playmaker thet they haf lef'. It's gotta be depressin' t'be a Tit fan right now. Jake Locker? Is he pow'ful th' future?

They're already a wo'thless franchise wif thet trimenjus pile of monkey poop as th' owny. Now they lose their playoff HC an' their FO is playin' hardball wif th' only gamer on th' team, dawgone it.

No wonner their fans ain't came out their trailers...

now they should come :popcorn:

Dutchrudder
08-29-2011, 03:43 PM
What are the chances that Bud moves the Titans to LA? He's done it once before, and that would be a huge upgrade in revenue.

Double Barrel
08-29-2011, 03:47 PM
What are the chances that Bud moves the Titans to LA? He's done it once before, and that would be a huge upgrade in revenue.

When the money talks, that fat bastard walks.

Contractual obligations with in inbred stadium will prevent it, though. He would probably lose more than he'd gain, so that potential lost money is screaming in his ear.

BigBull17
08-29-2011, 06:41 PM
He's a great forum member and not one of the trash talking trolls that use to disgrace the board with their presence.

fixed it

brakos82
08-29-2011, 06:47 PM
He's a great forum member and not one of the trash talking trolls that use to grace the board with their presence.

True. Him and Bulluck53, whom I also know on another board... havent seen him there either. :thinking:

DBCooper
08-30-2011, 03:54 PM
You have to call them, here ya go:

Brother, I'm naked!

Now they should come. (no pun intended)

Double Barrel
08-30-2011, 04:11 PM
fixed it

yep. I was being sarcastic with my original post. :winky:

toronto
08-30-2011, 04:50 PM
You have to call them, here ya go:

Brother, I'm naked!

Now they should come. (no pun intended)

OK I'm here. That got me.

Thanks for the kudos, spent my bday (think Jack Benny on the age) with my kids at a great amusement park, and discovered facebook is apparantly the new tool used instead of a phone to wish soemone a happy bday.

I love football and still love Houston. Just stuck with the franchise I've loved for 32 years. Can't let go now. :vincepalm:

DBCooper
08-30-2011, 06:19 PM
OK I'm here. That got me.

Thanks for the kudos, spent my bday (think Jack Benny on the age) with my kids at a great amusement park, and discovered facebook is apparantly the new tool used instead of a phone to wish soemone a happy bday.

I love football and still love Houston. Just stuck with the franchise I've loved for 32 years. Can't let go now. :vincepalm:

Use the hate brother, works for me!

toronto
08-30-2011, 07:58 PM
...how the inbreds never come here anymore.

Where art thou hillbillies? :aggressive:

We have a playoff caliber team now, and you guys are nowhere to be found. What up with that?

BTW, you've had a playoff caliber team for a few years now. Not our fault your coaching sucks.

wpsharpshooter
09-02-2011, 08:46 AM
New guy here... Ill bite... Ive been a tack fan since they came to TN and every year I start out thinking of how bad we are going to be, our defense sucks, our QB (VY) sucks, it just seemed that we never could get anything goin. This year I am staying optimistic. I really think talent wise we are alot better of a team than we have been in the last several years. Now whether they are able to put it all together is another story, but we actually have a QB this year, something we havent had since 05 granted hes not a spring chicken, but Im sure we can agree he is a step up from what we had. Now Im not saying we are a playoff team I just think we will finish out better than last year... As far as the texans... I hate em LOL... You dont know if they are gonna pass for 500 yards on ya or throw 3 picks... Needless to say its always a game that could go either way, and frankly this year you guys scare me more than the previous years.. You guys have been on the bubble for the last 3 yrs... Maybe its yalls year... whatever the case is good luck on your season, and beat the shit outta the colts

eriadoc
09-02-2011, 09:05 AM

Well, one of those you left, and one of those left you.

BTW, you've had a playoff caliber team for a few years now. Not our fault your coaching sucks.

Now THAT is a rep worthy zing!

DocBar
09-03-2011, 01:24 PM
New guy here... Ill bite... Ive been a tack fan since they came to TN and every year I start out thinking of how bad we are going to be, our defense sucks, our QB (VY) sucks, it just seemed that we never could get anything goin. This year I am staying optimistic. I really think talent wise we are alot better of a team than we have been in the last several years. Now whether they are able to put it all together is another story, but we actually have a QB this year, something we havent had since 05 granted hes not a spring chicken, but Im sure we can agree he is a step up from what we had. Now Im not saying we are a playoff team I just think we will finish out better than last year... As far as the texans... I hate em LOL... You dont know if they are gonna pass for 500 yards on ya or throw 3 picks... Needless to say its always a game that could go either way, and frankly this year you guys scare me more than the previous years.. You guys have been on the bubble for the last 3 yrs... Maybe its yalls year... whatever the case is good luck on your season, and beat the shit outta the coltsThat's saying something with a rookie head coach and all. From the little I saw in PS from the tAcks, I don't get the feeling that they're going to do much this year. I really like Munchak, though and he should be a good coach once he settles in.

wpsharpshooter
09-06-2011, 08:42 AM
That's saying something with a rookie head coach and all. From the little I saw in PS from the tAcks, I don't get the feeling that they're going to do much this year. I really like Munchak, though and he should be a good coach once he settles in.

I guess Im just being overly optimistic... I cant remember the last time we started a drive with out a run play on 1st and 3rd down... Im looking forward to the new regime.. The offense had gotten so stale with Fisher and company calling the same thing...

DocBar
09-11-2011, 03:38 PM
I guess Im just being overly optimistic... I cant remember the last time we started a drive with out a run play on 1st and 3rd down... Im looking forward to the new regime.. The offense had gotten so stale with Fisher and company calling the same thing...Yeah, sometimes coaches get stuck in a rut. I like Fisher, maybe some new blood was needed. Munchak should be a good HC. I just hope see sux as one against us.

toronto
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Well, we're 2 and 1 and even though no Britt for the rest of the season, clearly don't look like we will suck.

I forgot how nice it is to have competent QB play.

JCTexan
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Well, we're 2 and 1 and even though no Britt for the rest of the season, clearly don't look like we will suck.

Right now I would say the Titans are the only legit competition that Houston has for the division (not really saying much though). I'm still not quite sold on Tennessee but they have beaten a better team than Houston has so far in Baltimore.

Doppelganger
09-26-2011, 02:16 PM

Britt is a big loss for yall. He is like CJ in that he requires the D to know where he is at all times. Nate Washington is a solid receiver, but not a #1 receiving option.

I don't think yall will suck, but will be 7 or 8 win team this year.

Shaft75
09-27-2011, 11:37 PM
Ok classy Titans fans posting in this thread... Could you please call over some of your trolls so we can get all pissy with each other? I just need that blind love on display, that Cowgirl fan type of love...

I'm glad you guys are 2-1, and wish you guys continued success. It'll hurt that much more when we smack yall back into 2010 mode.

Btw, I must admit that I'm a little jealous about Munchak being your new HC. I met the man when I was like 10 years old at a celebrity basketball game. Got to sit and hang out with him for awhile before the game. He was pretty much an idol to me after that. Now he's a rival head coach...pitiful.

toronto
10-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Ok classy Titans fans posting in this thread... Could you please call over some of your trolls so we can get all pissy with each other? I just need that blind love on display, that Cowgirl fan type of love...

I'm glad you guys are 2-1, and wish you guys continued success. It'll hurt that much more when we smack yall back into 2010 mode.

Btw, I must admit that I'm a little jealous about Munchak being your new HC. I met the man when I was like 10 years old at a celebrity basketball game. Got to sit and hang out with him for awhile before the game. He was pretty much an idol to me after that. Now he's a rival head coach...pitiful.

Well, I'll say this, with both our clubs now 3-1, the first game now has a much more intense feel to it.

wpsharpshooter
10-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Well we seem to be going tit for tat on records... If this keeps up then the Oct 23 game will be crazy. That game could be the make or break... Id be happy with splitting the games, but with you guys' offense we will really be able to see what our D is made of. Im hoping AJ will still be watching from the sidelines when you come to TN...