PDA

View Full Version : Showing Tim Jamison some love.

Wolf6151
08-28-2011, 02:26 AM
The backups don't get their own threads very often but Jamison deserves one. He has played very well this preseason and looked great against the 49r's. He figures to be a strong piece of the D-line rotation. The guy has shown effort/hustle/heart or whatever you want to call it and deserves some appreciation.

Corrosion
08-28-2011, 02:34 AM
Yeah , I think he's cemented his spot in the rotation ... He's played well in each game.

Rey
08-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Yep, Jamison has done well every game. I like the d line rotation a lot.

Lucky
08-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Yep, Jamison has done well every game. I like the d line rotation a lot.
Actually, I think it's pretty thin. Jamison at DE and Mitchell at nose. I would have liked to see another lineman emerge. Bulman's coming off a year long injury, and missed OTAs. He might get better as the season wears on. And I still would like to see a bigger NT #watchingthewaiverwire.

Rey
08-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Actually, I think it's pretty thin. Jamison at DE and Mitchell at nose. I would have liked to see another lineman emerge. Bulman's coming off a year long injury, and missed OTAs. He might get better as the season wears on. And I still would like to see a bigger NT #watchingthewaiverwire.

Berry has played well. I thought Cody made some good plays against the run last night.

You alluded to it in the Mario thread, but lots of guys would have made plays if it were not for another guy getting there a hair earlier.

I've seen that with the d line too.

I think the 34 alignment allows guys more room to maneuver and beat their man.

IDEXAN
08-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Kudos to Jamison who has been a real DLine playmaker in this preseason.
And I think this guy is another undrafted player signed as a rookie by Rick Smith and crew, so they deserve an atta-boy for that move.

The Pencil Neck
08-28-2011, 12:19 PM
I've been on the Jamison bandwagon since I saw him in Senior Bowl practices. I think Badboy has been a Jamison fan for a long time, too.

Kid's got some talent and I'm glad to see him playing so well this preseason.

TimeKiller
08-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I remember that hit he put on the RB in the backfield a few weeks ago! He's a good depth guy to have but other than TJam depth is pretty thin.

Lucky
08-28-2011, 01:46 PM
I've been on the Jamison bandwagon since I saw him in Senior Bowl practices. I think Badboy has been a Jamison fan for a long time, too.

Kid's got some talent and I'm glad to see him playing so well this preseason.
dalemurphy is Jamison's biggest fan. Other than maybe Tim's mom.

No, dale is still the bigger fan.

BigBull17
08-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Which guy was it from Arkansas that home boy was all over last year?

Lucky
08-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Which guy was it from Arkansas that home boy was all over last year?
Malcolm Sheppard, who is now with the Titans.

I guess there's a new poster "new titan", on the Tennessee forums.

HOU-TEX
08-29-2011, 09:56 AM
dalemurphy is Jamison's biggest fan. Other than maybe Tim's mom.

No, dale is still the bigger fan.

That's the truth. He'll be calling for him to start. When he doesn't start, dale will call out the coaches for their personel decisions

BigBull17
08-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Malcolm Sheppard, who is now with the Titans.

I guess there's a new poster "new titan", on the Tennessee forums.

That was creepy. Never seen a man get so hung up on another man.

drs23
08-29-2011, 03:04 PM
That was creepy. Never seen a man get so hung up on another man.

New Texan was Malcom Sheppard's Dad. I took it for what it was. As stated, I'm betting he's "New Titsman" now.