PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Grandma!

Hookem Horns
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
I almost fell out of my chair when you popped up on my TV screen. You looked great!

Lauren
08-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Is that the first time you've seen it?! Our lovely GMa has been on the TV for a few months!

Hookem Horns
08-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Is that the first time you've seen it?! Our lovely GMa has been on the TV for a few months!

LOL, yes. That was the first time I have seen that. Keep in mind that I live in Austin and that was the first time this season we had a local broadcast of a game. The first 2 were national feeds (MNF and NFL Network) so no local Houston area commercials.

gwallaia
08-27-2011, 11:33 PM
First time I saw it as well. Gma #1 Texan fan!!!

Bull Pen 1
08-28-2011, 01:45 AM
First Time I saw Gama also, how did they trick her to be on camera.:whip:

Showtime100
08-28-2011, 02:02 AM
LOL, yes. That was the first time I have seen that. Keep in mind that I live in Austin and that was the first time this season we had a local broadcast of a game. The first 2 were national feeds (MNF and NFL Network) so no local Houston area commercials.

I watched the Saint game on KNVA. No point here, just saying I had a choice and..........I just thought maybe you don't have KNVA in your package, anyway, the Saints were shown here locally. :tiphat:

False Start
08-28-2011, 10:04 AM
My first time seeing it too! You looked marvelous! ;)

Yankee_In_TX
08-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Whoa, what? Which commercial?!?!?!

I kept yelling at the TV in the bar we were at because of all the fake fans, lol!

Hardcore Texan
08-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Way to go GMA! I was explaining to my wife who you are. :texflag:

SheTexan
08-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks everyone! BUT, that was a "thing" I wanted to do with my granddaughters that went ALL wrong!! Long story!! Those that know me very well know that I detest being in front of a camera! Didn't work out the way I thought, and next time I'll make sure I understand the rules a little better. NAWWW, forget that, there won't be a next time!! :) I'm happy as a lark being a behind the scenes Texan fan!!

BigWig
08-29-2011, 07:49 AM
First time I saw it also, I too am in Austin. You did look very natural GMA maybe you might want to look into a tv career when your done there at the hospital! Hope to see you this year in person , take care.:turtle: