PDA

View Full Version : Mario You Suck...

El Tejano
08-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Preseason or not, you plain and simple suck. If you can't sack Alex Smith or McCown you suck even more than we all thought!

(now let the magic work)

drunkcookie
08-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Willio Mariams is trash...

El Tejano
08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
You make the worst threads.... you really do

(now let the magic work)

And you respond to them...you really do.

BigBull17
08-26-2011, 02:55 PM
That big oaf couldnt find a sack if he lifted his sissy little skirt. What a poon.

TEXANRED
08-26-2011, 03:07 PM
And you respond to them...you really do.

Don't pay any attention to that guy. He negg'd repped me and called me a cheeky Kunt. <<<<------- spelled like that.

He has a case of big man syndrome cus he is a faceless troll on an internet chat forum.

But I get it. You made these last year too.

Mario Williams wears pink underwear with frilly roses.

dgmtexas
08-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Preseason or not, you plain and simple suck. If you can't sack Alex Smith or McCown you suck even more than we all thought!

(now let the magic work)

Man, thought I would check this site out, going back to the main site:mariopalm:

BIG TORO
08-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Man, thought I would check this site out, going back to the main site:mariopalm:

Don't let the cyber door hit you on the way out!:goodluck:

El Tejano
08-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Once again, for those that do not understand this thread. When I make this kind of thread Mario has a monster performance. (sshhh....don't tell him)

Ryan
08-26-2011, 03:24 PM

lol you obviously don't get the point.

TEXANRED
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM
Brian Bosworth thinks Mario Williams is over-rated.

DBCooper
08-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Lol, I guess you need a certain IQ level to understand sarcasm anymore.

And Mario dresses like my sister going to the prom!

BIG TORO
08-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Mario your just a Jolly good for nothing green giant!
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1079910663374&id=cd83fca41bb2f2439103dc024832d3c3

Texan_Bill
08-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Once again, for those that do not understand this thread. When I make this kind of thread Mario has a monster performance. (sshhh....don't tell him)

:gun: People just don't understand especially some of the newer posters. Mario, please don't wear your pink, lacy pantys tomorrow night. :mariopalm:

Texas T
08-26-2011, 03:46 PM
:gun: People just don't understand especially some of the newer posters. Mario, please don't wear your pink, lacy pantys tomorrow night. :mariopalm:

I heard through the grapevine that he was gonna wear his rainbow thong...

BIG TORO
08-26-2011, 03:51 PM

What grape vine are you swinging on! :lol:

:jk:

Texan_Bill
08-26-2011, 03:56 PM

Ugh!! Thats a terrible visual!!

What grape vine are you swinging on! :lol:

:jk:

Yeah, like you're one to ask? :neener:

Porky
08-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Mario you like to do needlepoint like a sissy. Oh wait. :mariopalm:

http://eleventhstack.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/roseyfront.jpg?w=220&h=290

False Start
08-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Hes a nerd:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mario-nerd.jpg

A cross dresser:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3233/mariogirlfuglycopy.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mariowig2-0.jpg

And look at his endorsement deals!
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mariopax-0.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/457/mariose.jpg

He's Pathetic! :kubepalm:

mussop
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Frankenstein has better footwork than Mario Williams'
Hellen Keller has better vision and the Tin Man has more heart. :mariopalm: Stupid Mario.

Texan_Bill
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Hes a nerd:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mario-nerd.jpg

A cross dresser:
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3233/mariogirlfuglycopy.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mariowig2-0.jpg

And look at his endorsement deals!
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/mariopax-0.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/457/mariose.jpg

He's Pathetic! :kubepalm:

Repped!!!

False Start
08-26-2011, 04:13 PM

This thread is an inside joke that's been going for a few years now, don't take shit so seriously. :cool:

Don't blame ya, brotha...

Aside from most posters having an 8-year old's sense of humor, matched by their children-like understanding of the human anatomy, and their mediocre discussion of football & everything related to it; there's not much here that sets them apart from the main board.

There is, however, nuggets thrown out by a few brilliant posters (in term of analysis & insight) every once and a while. That is what I look for, while trying to weed through these type of threads. :mariopalm:

I'm just surprise OP didn't revive his original thread on the very same "joke", which he did several times last season, when it was about to die and fall of the face of the forum. I guess it's the only he thing he can hold onto, although I don't think I would want to be remember as the guy who started a thread like that.

:worldpeace:

Rey
08-26-2011, 04:21 PM

Aside from most posters having an 8-year old's sense of humor, matched by their children-like understanding of the human anatomy, and their mediocre discussion of football & everything related to it; there's not much here that sets them apart from the main board.

There is, however, nuggets thrown out by a few brilliant posters (in term of analysis & insight) every once and a while. That is what I look for, while trying to weed through these type of threads. :mariopalm:

I'm just surprise OP didn't revive his original thread on the very same "joke", which he did several times last season, when it was about to die and fall of the face of the forum. I guess it's the only he thing he can hold onto, although I don't think I would want to be remember as the guy who started a thread like that.

Tell the guy holding the gun to your head I says wuzzup!

coon
08-26-2011, 04:25 PM
mario you suck, you couldn't get a sack if jj watt put on your jersey, what a princess

Trap_Star
08-26-2011, 04:27 PM
You know who else sucks?

Vanessa Blue....and she does a damn good job of it.

dc_txtech
08-26-2011, 04:31 PM

Maybe you should cry like a little girl about it, that's what Mario would do.

b0ng
08-26-2011, 04:36 PM

(now let the magic work)

He's done a thread like this before games off and on for years. You are missing out on the schtick.

Perki-Perk
08-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Mario plays like Mario before the Shroom makes him super. dun dun, da dun dun dun dun bwomb bwomb.

ESAD2-14
08-26-2011, 05:02 PM

George Clooney is that you?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqU6TLuQHMSoykjx5OVxJmFIU8jrxlN 5TLgR6oAO4ZNIOZrQxy

Dutchrudder
08-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I heard the reason why Mario has quit on the team is because Jacoby is sleeping with his mom.

BigBull17
08-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I heard the reason why Mario has quit on the team is because Jacoby is sleeping with his mom.

Out of bounds. Every one knows Mario is a test tube baby made from Barney the Dinosaur and Elton John

False Start
08-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Out of bounds. Every one knows Mario is a test tube baby made from Barney the Dinosaur and Elton John

You just had to bring that up didn't you? While true, its just not something you make fun of... :kubepalm:

TEXANRED
08-26-2011, 05:45 PM

I'm looking around and don't think anyone is asking you to stay.

drs23
08-26-2011, 06:08 PM

Can't believe the spelling/grammer/syntax police haven't scalded you yet. It's obvious you're a Dos Equis kinda guy. :D

DBCooper
08-26-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm looking around and don't think anyone is asking you to stay.

Are you kidding? His/her football insight is phenomenal!

I can't remember seeing anything as smart and profound as him/her!

And Mario is his gay lover.

Dutchrudder
08-26-2011, 06:23 PM

Well that explains his uncanny love of sausage.

mussop
08-26-2011, 07:01 PM
You know who else sucks?

Vanessa Blue....and she does a damn good job of it.

But unlike mario She sure has a pretty mouth!

Thorn
08-26-2011, 07:23 PM
I have a few beers, I come back here, and what do I see?

This.

Jesus H. Mediocrity Christ. What in the hell do yall expect from Mario? He manages to show up for work about 9 weeks out of 16 and you expect him to be God. Well, he's not. God has a plan, Mario doesn't. Give him a damn break. It's not everyday you need to balance your checkbook with an extra 14 million. That's tough stuff. If God could count to 14 million the laws of gravity would be different.

You people piss me off. I refuse to post here anymore.

False Start
08-26-2011, 07:28 PM

This.

Jesus H. Mediocrity Christ. What in the hell do yall expect from Mario? He manages to show up for work about 9 weeks out of 16 and you expect him to be God. Well, he's not. God has a plan, Mario doesn't. Give him a damn break. It's not everyday you need to balance your checkbook with an extra 14 million. That's tough stuff. If God could count to 14 million the laws of gravity would be different.

You people piss me off. I refuse to post here anymore.

Kiss my ass! :kubepalm:

DocBar
08-26-2011, 07:51 PM

This.

You people piss me off. I refuse to post here anymore.By all appearances, God's plan does NOT include MW being a WOLB in a 3-4 scheme. He could show up 53 weeks in a year, and it would be the same answer.

Texan_Bill
08-26-2011, 07:51 PM
mario you suck, you couldn't get a sack if jj watt put on your jersey, what a princess

coon "gets it" for a "new guy"!!

Texan_Bill
08-26-2011, 08:00 PM
Drs23, read your page. I addressed your Panty v. Panties argument! LOL

Bring it, you crazy sumbitch! :D

False Start
08-26-2011, 08:09 PM
coon "gets it" for a "new guy"!!

Yep, he may just fit in with us un-edjumacated folks around these here parts. :texflag:

dc_txtech
08-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Just going on a hunch here, but I'm guessing Grunky didn't read past the first post.:mariopalm:

:bender:

DBCooper
08-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Just going on a hunch here, but I'm guessing Grunky didn't read past the first post.:mariopalm:

Or he's about as smart as Mario wished he was.

BigBull17
08-27-2011, 08:04 AM

I second this motion.

Austrian
08-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Mario couldn't come close to a sack in a VY sausage party. He sucks.

Thorn
08-27-2011, 10:09 AM

Hey, that's my line. :lol:

SAMURAITEXAN
08-27-2011, 10:37 AM

Yap I remember. We did this last year as well.

Go Mario!!!(I dare you)
Go Texans!!!

drs23
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM

Per TB's personal request I present the following:

After exhaustive research I've concluded that there is indeed a place in our world for the singular "panty". It can be found employeed in the business world in several different senarios, i.e; pantygram, pantydroppers (remember the '80s?), pantyhose and of course the oft not so discussed panyliner. It would appear that "panty" can not stand alone. Panty always needs a "helper". Research indicates that once the aforementioned panty loses it's "helper" or placement as a garment such as ending up where they belong, on the ceiling fan, they become "panties".

Furthermore, the reason the spelling, syntax, ect. police would be involved in the case comes down to what my 3rd grade english teacher, Ms. "Fishlips" Andersen drilled through my thick gourd is when any singular word ending in "y" is pluralized one must "drop the "y" and add "ies" thus transforming panty to panties. Were you to turn in that paper with the plural spelled as "pantys" you would most assuredly have been sentenced to standing in the hallway with your nose in a circle drawn on a locker. Of course it's just a little taller than where your nose would be so it's tippy toes and gets very uncomfortable quickly and if you get out of the circle then Coach Bell is called upon to administer 3 wicked licks that would leave tears in a grown man's eyes. No one wants that fate.

In closing let me leave you with what Wiki has to say. They nailed it better than I could have dreamed of doing. Find it here. (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Panties)

If you will indulge the link you'll find a little known fact regarding the role that panties had in the Cuban Missile Crisis as well as the fall of Saddam Hussein's empire.

English and History class is now dismissed. :worm:

brakos82
08-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Hey, that's my line. :lol:

You'll receive your royalty check in the mail.

But we deducted the cost of the stamp, now you owe him 26 cents. :texanbill:

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 02:30 PM

Colonel James: "Oh, you think so, doctor?"

*Boogie Nights

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Quoted deleted insult.

Perhaps you should go back and re-read the terms and conditions of TexansTalk. Pay particularly close attention to where it addresses attacking other posters.

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
This thread is fantastic!!! Mario, you suck!! Get your shite together, yank the tampon and quit wearing lipstick!!! :turtle:

*EDIT*

And El Tejano, you're a douche.bag!! :neener:

brakos82
08-29-2011, 08:31 PM
In Soviet Mario World, Mario teases you!

Perki-Perk
08-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Glad to see this abortion of a thread worked :vincepalm::vincepalm::vincepalm:

http://pewpewlazerz.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/killit1.jpg

It would have worked better if you would have realized the Magnitude of suckiness portrayed by this complete bust of a #1 draft pick. What a sorry excuse for the very first overall pick! We should have drafted VY!!

Texan_Bill
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
It would have worked better if you would have realized the Magnitude of suckiness portrayed by this complete bust of a #1 draft pick. What a sorry excuse for the very first overall pick! We should have drafted VY!!

TOTALLY agree!!! "6" would've been a much better pick!!! **** all you dumb mother****ers that Mario was a better pick than "SIX" or Reggie!!! :gun:

:texanbill:

brakos82
08-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Hell, Bill's farts would have been a better pick than Mario!

Texan_Bill
08-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Hell, Bill's farts would have been a better pick than Mario!

You damn skippy!!

pirbroke
08-30-2011, 11:01 AM

TimeKiller
08-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Mario Williams couldn't sack a bag of potatoes. Bust.

NETxTexanFan
08-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Willio Mariams is trash...I missed the Texans last game so I can not say whether Mario Williams looked good or not. I do not think he is trash however. Playing out of ones natural position can not be easy. Even if Mario does not get sacks I think he is enough of a threat where he plays that he opens things up for other guys to pressure opposing QB's and get some sacks.

foo82
08-30-2011, 12:05 PM
You are idiots talking trash about Mario Williams. He is playing out of his natural position and I am sure it is a bit of a learning curve that is slowing him down. Not to mention the fact that Mario is a bit over sized for his position at this time. Also not getting a sack does not necessarily mean squat. The Texans defense as a whole has looked pretty good and to get worked up about the play of Mario Williams is just ignorant. Other guys have gotten sacks and I am sure Mr. Williams deserves a little credit for that.

You realize the majority of these posters are trolling right?

JB
08-30-2011, 12:08 PM
You are idiots talking trash about Mario Williams. He is playing out of his natural position and I am sure it is a bit of a learning curve that is slowing him down. Not to mention the fact that Mario is a bit over sized for his position at this time. Also not getting a sack does not necessarily mean squat. The Texans defense as a whole has looked pretty good and to get worked up about the play of Mario Williams is just ignorant. Other guys have gotten sacks and I am sure Mr. Williams deserves a little credit for that.

:vincepalm:

ObsiWan
08-30-2011, 12:10 PM

Actually this is a reverse psychology thread. Someone does this every year in the hopes that if we talk bad about Mario (or whoever) they'll have a great game. None of the negative posts - in this particular thread - are actually meant to be taken seriously.

....of course, now that I've had to explain it to you rookies, the anti-magic won't work.
Thanks.
:toropalm:

Thorn
08-30-2011, 12:24 PM
This thread makes me laugh.

Kind of like when Mario attempts to jump over a lineman and falls down like KJ.

Texan_Bill
08-30-2011, 12:29 PM
:vincepalm:

Actually this is a reverse psychology thread. Someone does this every year in the hopes that if we talk bad about Mario (or whoever) they'll have a great game. None of the negative posts - in this particular thread - are actually meant to be taken seriously.

....of course, now that I've had to explain it to you rookies, the anti-magic won't work.
Thanks.
:toropalm:

Newbie FAIL :facepalm:

FirstTexansFan
08-30-2011, 12:33 PM
I missed the Texans last game so I can not say whether Mario Williams looked good or not. I do not think he is trash however. Playing out of ones natural position can not be easy. Even if Mario does not get sacks I think he is enough of a threat where he plays that he opens things up for other guys to pressure opposing QB's and get some sacks.

Hang in there kid, I'm pulling for ya... /Foghorn Leghorn :)

False Start
08-30-2011, 12:42 PM
:backsout:

Chance_C
08-30-2011, 12:44 PM
All I got is...LOL!

Oh and...

:wadepalm:

El Tejano
08-30-2011, 12:51 PM
This thread is fantastic!!! Mario, you suck!! Get your shite together, yank the tampon and quit wearing lipstick!!! :turtle:

*EDIT*

And El Tejano, you're a douche.bag!! :neener:

Someone has to freshen up the stank that these dirty panochas have left around here. LOL!

False Start
08-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Someone has to freshen up the stank that these dirty panochas have left around here. LOL!

Holy crap, I haven't heard that in years! :lol:

El Tejano
08-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Looks like it worked to a degree. Mario was getting alot of pressure but thanks to those who were in here being anal, the power of it wasn't able to get him to actually sack the QB. You gotta love how it gave him the power and agility to jump over the RB cut block though. So I say it still worked.

And yes, I do this every year and throughout the season. Not all threads are meant to be taken seriously.

El Tejano
08-30-2011, 12:57 PM

Well I'm just calling it like I see it. :runaway:

drunkcookie
08-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Well, there's no doubt that Blooper Mario sucks, the question is: how long has Mario sucked?

I'm thinking ever since he dropped that spoon full of mushed-up green beans from his high-chair at about 15 months...

False Start
08-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Well I'm just calling it like I see it. :runaway:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/msc.png

DBCooper
08-30-2011, 03:43 PM

How can you troll your own house?

Mario, I just keyed your Lamborghini, and your pansy ass couldnt even kick my 150 pound ass!

drunkcookie
08-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Heard the Texans are going to keep Trindon Holliday... to replace Mario...

EllisUnit
08-30-2011, 04:53 PM

(now let the magic work)

how do u have 185 rep ? Do u have multi accounts and rep urself :turtle:

Texan_Bill
08-30-2011, 07:06 PM

Right!! I haven't heard that in long time too!! :lol:

BTW, someone needs to pass this message to Mario onto Demeco!!

:hides: from the Newbs!! :jogger:

Wolf
09-17-2011, 02:07 PM
last week was a fluke
Reggie bush is going to run all over you
:pop:

The Pencil Neck
09-17-2011, 02:36 PM
He's still on the team?

I thought for sure they would have cut him by now.

Playmaker
09-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Mario you sound like a person who has his 2 little huevos perpetually squeezed tight.

El Tejano
09-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Can we please start Nading? This Mario guy is horrible.

Ryan
09-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Mario, Reggie Bush says you play ball like a girl.

And Henne thinks you smell.