PDA

View Full Version : The Ripple Effect

digitalswim
08-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Anyone else curious how Chris Johnson's contract hold out will ultimately be resolved? The reason I mention this is we have a certain running back that has been very patient regarding his contract. If Arian has another good year and CJ is made the highest RB in the league, will the Texans be dealing with a similar scenario next year? Mario will want to get paid as well. Two big contracts to squeeze under the cap. Could get interesting.

c10x
08-26-2011, 01:20 AM
I severely doubt Mario's contract is as big as his rookie contract. He was #1 overall after all. Arian is another story.

Trap_Star
08-26-2011, 01:23 AM
you all need to stop worrying about CJs new contract. i'd be more worried about Adrian Peterson's new deal. this is the final year of his rookie contract.

Corrosion
08-26-2011, 01:55 AM
I have a suspicion that Foster will have an extension here real soon .... Mario , I dont know what they do with him. All depends upon how well he performs at his new position .... If he is mediocre , thats probably worst case for the team ....

TdotTexas2Step
08-26-2011, 01:58 AM
Maybe both Foster and Mario will agree to special deals to help us in out in return for giving them a chance to repeat as Super Bowl Champions?

:koolaid:

ObsiWan
08-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Maybe both Foster and Mario will agree to special deals to help us in out in return for giving them a chance to repeat as Super Bowl Champions?

:koolaid:

I like where your head is at

badboy
08-26-2011, 12:01 PM
I suggest we start calling Foster a full back even though he will be doing the same thing. If we need to franchise him it will be at a much lower rated position.

CloakNNNdagger
08-26-2011, 02:47 PM
I suggest we start calling Foster a full back even though he will be doing the same thing. If we need to franchise him it will be at a much lower rated position.

That would be a classic Bud move. :mariopalm:

Corrosion
08-26-2011, 02:54 PM
That would be a classic Bud move. :mariopalm:

Buck Fud.

http://slanchreport.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bud-adams-flipping-the-bird.jpg