PDA

View Full Version : It's QUIN not QUINN

House of Pain
08-22-2011, 10:52 PM
You claim to be fans of the team, you claim to watch them every Sunday, but I don't buy it.

How do you misspell a four letter last name? I can understanding misspelling Matt Schaub's name, but GLOVER QUIN?!?!?

You make me sick.

/RANT

hot pickle
08-22-2011, 10:54 PM
cool!! :hurrah:

Trap_Star
08-22-2011, 10:54 PM
your funny.

House of Pain
08-22-2011, 10:58 PM
I urge you all to go back and read the first post I made on this board. This was not a joke and I definitely wasn't trying to be funny.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1506428

I never knew growing up that my neuroses could bring joy to others.

Trap_Star
08-22-2011, 11:01 PM
my first post was about big boobies.

Rey
08-22-2011, 11:12 PM
You claim to be fans of the team, you claim to watch them every Sunday, but I don't buy it.

How do you misspell a four letter last name? I can understanding misspelling Matt Schaub's name, but GLOVER QUIN?!?!?

You make me sick.

/RANT

My advice would be to get over it. A couple if problems I have with your post. And I need to say this because of the watt vs watts complaint I got today.

I do a majority of my typing from my phone as I currently am doing now. I have big hands and big fingers and sometimes I hit the wrong button and my phone will auto correct. Many computers also do the same thing. And actually I just noticed that my phone automatically adds the extra "n" on Quin and capitalizes the "q". I have to go back and edit it, but it gets pretty tedious on a phone.

Also, while it may just be four letters there are many players that come through here.

Lastly, you are never going to solve the problems of guys names being mistyped or words being misspelled or bird shitting on cars.

GlassHalfFull
08-22-2011, 11:12 PM
my first post was about big boobies.

And all the rest have been posting hot pics of guys in birthday threads. :kitten:

Keep up the good work.

brakos82
08-22-2011, 11:13 PM
My advice would be to get over it. A couple if problems I have with your post. And I need to say this because of the watt vs watts complaint I got today.

I do a majority of my typing from my phone as I currently am doing now. I have big hands and big fingers and sometimes I hit the wrong button and my phone will auto correct. Many computers also do the same thing. And actually I just noticed that my phone automatically adds the extra "n" on Quin and capitalizes the "q". I have to go back and edit it, but it gets pretty tedious on a phone.

Also, while it may just be four letters there are many players that come through here.

Lastly, you are never going to solve the problems of guys names being mistyped or words being misspelled or bird shitting on cars.

About that... :kitten:

CloakNNNdagger
08-22-2011, 11:26 PM

Some people don't know how lucky they are.........the birds in my neighborhood are more intelligent.........
http://nickg74.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/1a211.jpg

badboy
08-22-2011, 11:35 PM

You make me sick.

/RANTYou have posted 72 times since 2009? Man, you need to work on your priorities. I will only speak for myself but I am a poor typist with an opinion on almost every post I see and want to respond way too often for most. I try to spell correctly and sometimes I am just wrong on how to spell a word or name. I also am at work for most of the average person's day, so my attention here is on and off. I almost always am flipping channels between ESPN (4 channels) NFL channel, CNN and Fox while typing. WHen I read someone's post I look for the idea the poster is trying to communicate, not grade his grammar. If the post is too difficult for me or I just do not want to deal with it, I move on. It is really not that difficult to scroll right past that person's posts.

I really hope you get to feeling better and I think there is a pill for OCD and some pink stuff for nausea.

Kimmy
08-22-2011, 11:40 PM
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Trap_Star
08-22-2011, 11:43 PM
And all the rest have been posting hot pics of guys in birthday threads. :kitten:

Keep up the good work.

i do it all for you, my people...and i'm a man of the people.

badboy
08-22-2011, 11:46 PM
i do it all for you, my people...and i'm a man of the people.Well, this post clears up one thing for me.

The Pencil Neck
08-22-2011, 11:47 PM
I thought it was Quins.

Like Walters and Watts and Schwabs.

Trap_Star
08-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Well, this post clears up one thing for me.

I'm looking at it right now, fully erect.

badboy
08-22-2011, 11:53 PM
I thought it was Quins.

Like Walters and Watts and Schwabs.When I am singing "Quinn the Eskimo. Everyone is gonna run to him.." I am thinking is that one or two n's?

DBCooper
08-22-2011, 11:55 PM
Thank god my brain doesn't worry about crap like this, I'd go insane!

kiwitexansfan
08-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, Quinn.

Now, to see if your head will explode. :kitten:

Mari-OWNED!
08-23-2011, 12:33 AM
My personal favorite is Steve Slayton.

Corrosion
08-23-2011, 01:00 AM
I like how Quin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04JlMft6m5M) has transitioned to the S spot .... he's knocked the snot outa a couple guy's and been in the right position more often than not.

brakos82
08-23-2011, 01:03 AM
I dunno what it is about that Kwyn guy, but he seems nice enough.

Double Barrel
08-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Dude has Glover for a name and all y'all can talk about is his last name?! :um:

michaelm
08-23-2011, 11:36 AM

You make me sick.

/RANT

Try this, it might help you loosen up a bit:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ubMwpnfbN5c/RoVPg5FmeqI/AAAAAAAAAE8/-cEfPQGo168/s400/colonblow3.jpg

chicagotexan2
08-23-2011, 11:39 AM
your funny.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/15/thatsnotfunny128500630438437500.jpg

eriadoc
08-23-2011, 11:41 AM
And here I thought it was Quinn Glover, Daniel Owens, and Kevin Walters.

:slapfight:

El Tejano
08-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Dude has Glover for a name and all y'all can talk about is his last name?! :um:

On top of that, Glover is pronounced Glower!:vincepalm:

silvrhand
08-23-2011, 11:47 AM

You make me sick.

/RANT

As much as you hate people mispelling names, it's as much as I hate when people remind me I've mispelled someone's name, when it's obvious who I'm talking about.

Shaft75
08-23-2011, 11:59 AM
New secondary coach Lance Joseph said Quinn's been doing a heck of a job at safety, along with new addition Danielle Manning.

stingray
08-23-2011, 12:13 PM
You know what? I really like that Brooks Reid guy.

TdotTexas2Step
08-23-2011, 12:27 PM
It's Ogbonnaya, not Obsbfskbsksa.

:tiphat:

TEXANRED
08-23-2011, 12:29 PM
See and I thought it was Quinns

Big Lou
08-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Damn good thing we picked up JoJo in FA instaed of Nnamdi Asomugha, could you imagine the turmoil otherwise!!!!!!!!!:splits:

beerlover
08-23-2011, 12:39 PM
My personal favorite is Steve Slayton.

back in the day I had some difficulty with Domanick Davis :vincepalm:

Perki-Perk
08-23-2011, 12:47 PM
I thought it was Quins.

Like Walters and Watts and Schwabs.

What about that Josephs guy? I hear he's going to work miracles out their in the scondary with Maning and Quinns

Vinnie
08-23-2011, 12:57 PM

You make me sick.

/RANT

Whatever, how could you get Schwab's name wrong?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wFSY8pI_lRQ/TYrwAOZjdrI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/YeoV1IDNY6s/s400/01-michael-lombardi.jpg

Trail.Blazr
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM

You make me sick.

/RANT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm with Stoopid!

Ole Miss Texan
08-23-2011, 01:29 PM
As much as you hate people mispelling names, it's as much as I hate when people remind me I've mispelled someone's name, when it's obvious who I'm talking about.

Uhm... It's misspelling and misspelled. :runaway:

Perki-Perk
08-23-2011, 01:33 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wFSY8pI_lRQ/TYrwAOZjdrI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/YeoV1IDNY6s/s400/01-michael-lombardi.jpg

Wait, shoudln't it be Shwabs'? When there's an s on the end of someone's name, it's usually followed by the little line thing that shows ownership..haha

The Pencil Neck
08-23-2011, 03:39 PM

I'd like to remind everyone that this jerk also said Demarco Ryans and Shane Cody in the same sentence.

:kubepalm:

GuerillaBlack
08-23-2011, 03:42 PM
You guys never heard of Adrian Foster?

House of Pain
08-23-2011, 04:23 PM
You have posted 72 times since 2009? Man, you need to work on your priorities. I will only speak for myself but I am a poor typist with an opinion on almost every post I see and want to respond way too often for most. I try to spell correctly and sometimes I am just wrong on how to spell a word or name. I also am at work for most of the average person's day, so my attention here is on and off. I almost always am flipping channels between ESPN (4 channels) NFL channel, CNN and Fox while typing. WHen I read someone's post I look for the idea the poster is trying to communicate, not grade his grammar. If the post is too difficult for me or I just do not want to deal with it, I move on. It is really not that difficult to scroll right past that person's posts.

I really hope you get to feeling better and I think there is a pill for OCD and some pink stuff for nausea.

To be fair, I lurked a couple of Texans boards for a while and finally settled on this one. One of the reasons I chose this board over the others, was that I didn't always feel necessary to post because usually someone has already has done a great job of presenting my argument (most of the time, with facts, stats or the occasional huge jpg, frame-by-frame...what's up 76!) and I don't feel necessary to post "Yeah...what he said!".

I run my own business so getting on TT to post about a long snapper destroying Gatorade like Godzilla tearing through Tokyo on meth, makes me feel guilty, and I'm ultimately hurting myself.

drs23
08-23-2011, 05:43 PM
To be fair, I lurked a couple of Texans boards for a while and finally settled on this one. One of the reasons I chose this board over the others, was that I didn't always feel necessary to post because usually someone has already has done a great job of presenting my argument (most of the time, with facts, stats or the occasional huge jpg, frame-by-frame...what's up 76!) and I don't feel necessary to post "Yeah...what he said!".

I run my own business so getting on TT to post about a long snapper destroying Gatorade like Godzilla tearing through Tokyo on meth, makes me feel guilty, and I'm ultimately hurting myself.

Godzilla's back on the shit? Damn, just when he was putting on a little weight and getting his life back together. That stuff will take down even the toughest B-movie make believe character. Where will it end?? :D :kitten:

ESAD2-14
08-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Good thing the Texans didn't land Asomugha.