PDA

View Full Version : Draft Commercials.

Wolf
04-23-2005, 11:19 AM
I am hoping for some funny draft commercials this year.. I really liked the madden ones 2 years ago, with Ray Lewis making the rookies do stuff for him.

I see they are going to have new madden ones on the 1st hour of the draft!

D-ReK
04-23-2005, 11:54 AM
They're going to have the next-gen Madden commercials debut today as well as the Madden 06 commercials...The draft is a long process, so I hope there are some funny commercials or something that will help the time pass faster...

Wolf
04-23-2005, 12:18 PM
They're going to have the next-gen Madden commercials debut today as well as the Madden 06 commercials...The draft is a long process, so I hope there are some funny commercials or something that will help the time pass faster...

That was wild looking..the faces and eyes ...

DRIFTAWAY
04-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Speaking of Madden, my nephew was wondering how while you are playing a game, you can use a 2wr set, where the backs switch off alot. He has a Cadillac Williams type back and a Ronnie Brown/Cedric Benson type back. Almost the same overall.

D-ReK
04-23-2005, 12:21 PM
The clip they showed of the instant x-ray of the injured arm was sweet...The next-gen systems are gonna be awesome...

DRIFTAWAY
04-24-2005, 05:50 PM
Speaking of Madden, my nephew was wondering how while you are playing a game, you can use a 2wr set, where the backs switch off alot. He has a Cadillac Williams type back and a Ronnie Brown/Cedric Benson type back. Almost the same overall.

Anyone still know how? It would really help my nephew, and talk about him shutting up too. :listening

By the way i meant a 2RB set