PDA

View Full Version : Texans Fan Forum calls...

drs23
08-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Just got a call from the Texans Fan Forum where Matts Schwabs (:D) and Glover Quin(n)s (:D) were interviewed where you could ask questions and on this call vote for what the most important home game would be this year. (The Colts' game won with 49% of the vote) I was harvested from getting on the season ticket list I'm sure. It's the second call I've recieved, but the first one that I answered.

My question is how long this has been happening and if it's just to people that have inquired about season tickets or if existing ticket holders get these calls as well?

I thought it was pretty cool but then I thought about Vinny's statement about the Houston Texans Marketing machine that has a football team as well.

So am I special? I thought it was pretty cool.

Kimmy
08-18-2011, 06:22 PM
I got the call too, a few years ago I got on, haven't done it since. I think every season ticket holder gets the call. But don't worry, you're still special!

drs23
08-18-2011, 06:29 PM
I got the call too, a few years ago I got on, haven't done it since. I think every season ticket holder gets the call. But don't worry, you're still special!

:smooch:

Kimmy
08-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Here's the podcast for those that want to listen

LINK (http://old.houstontexans.com/news/PodcastCentral2.asp?AUTO=Y&EID=1458)

badboy
08-18-2011, 11:12 PM
I am on Robert McNair's speed dial. He constantly asks my advice then does something else.

Kimmy
08-18-2011, 11:30 PM
i am on robert mcnair's speed dial. He constantly asks my advice then does something else.

lol