PDA

View Full Version : Game broadcast tonight?

Malloy
08-15-2011, 02:04 AM
Just wanted to get this out of the way, but does anyone know of any online broadcast/recording of tonights game. I'm capable of purchasing theentire seasons games through the NFL, but not the pre-season games unfortunately.

So, if anyone knows of where I can get a recording of tonights game please let me know :)

Thanks!

Trap_Star
08-15-2011, 04:16 AM
you could DVR the espn broadcast.

DexmanC
08-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Just wanted to get this out of the way, but does anyone know of any online broadcast/recording of tonights game. I'm capable of purchasing theentire seasons games through the NFL, but not the pre-season games unfortunately.

So, if anyone knows of where I can get a recording of tonights game please let me know :)

Thanks!

MyP2P.eu

Carr Bombed
08-15-2011, 06:42 AM
Check this link around game time. They should have the game.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/american-football.html

Malloy
08-15-2011, 06:47 AM
I'll give the links a try, thanks.

Recording the game wont work as I live in Denmark :)

badboy
08-15-2011, 10:58 AM
I'll give the links a try, thanks.

Recording the game wont work as I live in Denmark :)How far is the drive to Houston? lol

Malloy
08-15-2011, 11:24 AM
How far is the drive to Houston? lol

haha, an awful one. I've yet to see my first live game but hey, who knows, perhaps next season I'll lure someone into selling me a ticket in the bullpen for two consecutive homegames.

One can dream right ;)

El Tejano
08-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Just make sure you get one that is a Texans broadcast because I know I plan on turning down the love fest ESPN will have for Ryan, Sanchez and their beloved Jets.