PDA

View Full Version : MNF crew previews Jets vs. Texans

BullsOnParade
08-14-2011, 04:19 AM
Video Preview (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6859682)

GP
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Video Preview (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6859682)

Rep your way.

Thanks for sharing that video with us.

Can't wait to see the new defense, and the new guys playing in it!!!

Showtime100
08-14-2011, 02:39 PM
Interesting take. I have a feeling Watt is the real deal, we'll see.

I forgot Mike Tirico is doing the game. Over/under 1st quarter he lets his fan bias show.

DX-TEX
08-14-2011, 02:41 PM
On this past Thursday game they talked about being in Houston this week. Jaws made some small comment about "winning John over to believing in the Texans like he does".

Anyone else catch it and know what he is referring to?

IBleedTexans
08-14-2011, 04:14 PM
On this past Thursday game they talked about being in Houston this week. Jaws made some small comment about "winning John over to believing in the Texans like he does".

Anyone else catch it and know what he is referring to?

No but thats pretty cool to know!Im Stoked!!!!! I start my new job tomorrow, and FOOTBALL IS BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!!

El Tejano
08-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Interesting take. I have a feeling Watt is the real deal, we'll see.

I forgot Mike Tirico is doing the game. Over/under 1st quarter he lets his fan bias show.

i plan on watching with the volume down and 610 on.

House of Pain
08-14-2011, 07:36 PM
It's really weird how Jaws did his patented Mike Tirico impression right at the end of the video as he was breaking down the playmakers on the Texans defense. I never knew he was that talented.

I guess that's what I get for getting all my info on Jaws from David Anderson impressions.

DocBar
08-14-2011, 10:45 PM

Anyone else catch it and know what he is referring to?If Jaws is into the Texans, that's good news. He's pretty accurate with his predictions.

ObsiWan
08-14-2011, 11:19 PM
If Jaws is into the Texans, that's good news. He's pretty accurate with his predictions.

Well Jaws is a Matt Schaub fan. He loves guys who make the right reads and are pocket passers.